prettyboymaxx or just go ogre

baerr

baerr

Gold
So my beard grew again. Well, atleast some stubbles. I took some pics and realized that my side and 3/4 are (Kind of) feminime if you will
20231119 205439
20231119 204331

Ik it looks gay af, not even my concern rn tbh. Prettyboymaxx comes with a clean shaved face as far as I know. This is where I get shit on. I rely on this shitty mustache to somewhat cope with my long ass philtrum (midface not even that horrible, 1:1 irl, distorted in photos most of the time cuz fuck android lense and shit lighting)
20231115 020725

Ofc my bone asymmetry fucks me to hell and back but whats worse is this giga long philtrum (nose also doesnt look that giga big irl so not a huge concern ((also getting palate expander soon anyways)). Whats not super visible in the pic is that I actually have wide/high set zygos and a good jaw so I could actually go full ogre with some surgeries getting done. Which Supports this is that I actually have good frame imo (V type). But would it be possible, maybe, if lets say I could reduce my philtrum by 1mm or 2mm to prettyboymaxx hard?

Attachments

• IMG_20231119_205656_241.jpg
    IMG_20231119_205656_241.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231115_020735.jpg
    20231115_020735.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2 and Whitepill_Saint
too masc to prettyboymaxx TBH.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, WanderingBurro, NarrowBones and 6 others
Prettyboymaxxing is impossible 4 you with that philtrum and rammus buddyboyo

• JFL
Prettyboymaxxing is impossible 4 you with that philtrum and rammus buddyboyo
Should I aim for full autist ogre?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
You can't prettyboymaxx but u can chadmaxx!!

• JFL
Prettyboymaxx

• JFL
Neither I would say boneless

• JFL
DM me got a question

it's ogre (ogER)

DM me on here the convo chat isn't working

zero shot at prettyboy maxxing but you could ascend to htn with a few surgeries

name some so i can get an idea
1. lip lift, alarplasty/rhino, anything to combat your nct
2. genio to widen and project chin slightly, possibly zygo implants, possible jaw implant
3. improve your health indicators & gymmaxx. brows, lashes, skin coloring, get lean, build frame

Go clean shaven and get curtains or TikTok fluffy hair to prettyboymax

Don’t go ogre

• +1
Reactions: arterials and Xangsane
grunge band members were maesthetic-masc
Yes, but they still were prettyboy. Of course, you'll never agree to this and you'll stick with your opinion because you're a narcy faggot who doesn't give a shit about anyone else besides his own self.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: arterials and Xangsane
You seem depressed, how are you doing mentally?

Yes, but they still were prettyboy. Of course, you'll never agree to this and you'll stick with your opinion because you're a narcy faggot who doesn't give a shit about anyone else besides his own self.
no, most were maesthetic.

I don't think it's ogre. Shave off the facial hair, get a cleaner mid-lengthed cut, consider taking beta-carotene and lycopene supplements to get a little bit of colour in your skin as it looks a bit greyish. I don't think prettyboy maxxing is too far out of reach for you with the right approach.

I don't think it's ogre. Shave off the facial hair, get a cleaner mid-lengthed cut, consider taking beta-carotene and lycopene supplements to get a little bit of colour in your skin as it looks a bit greyish. I don't think prettyboy maxxing is too far out of reach for you with the right approach.
Tbh my coloring is just so shit because I have the worst possible lighting+cam and no ideas how to take pics...so most stuff you see on here by me is almost distorted tier... i do have good coloring irl tho, one of my actual few strengths... Also I have measured for days now in many ways and yes i do have a very long philtrum but tbh i still have a 2.25 philtrum to chin ratio which is fine...Also if i would look as goofy as in my pics i wouldnt actually attract people irl very easily. Im just so mentally fucked that I can not speak to people anymore, let alone act like a human being around them.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro