prettyboys

D

Deleted member 51551

Bronze
I don't think people realize that prettyboys can be htns

the debate on where many prettyboys lie on the scale, comes from the fact that we view prettyboys as an alternate level of chad
so when we see pretty boys that aren't really striking, or have very low dimorphism we struggle to rate them, we don't wanna call them chads

that's because we know they're not

they're not chads, many are htns - above average normies
it's just what makes them slightly above average isn't their masculinity it's a health indicator

since looks are on a spectrum and prettiness is one of the aspects of attractiveness, it makes sense that it also exists on a scale
psl isn't just a scale of masculinity like many think
even to the point of rating these tranny looking female models as high psl jfl
that's getting ridiculous

the scale should look like this, taking into account female gaze:

sub 5s have poor basic human development.

poor craniofacial growth. absolutely zero dimorphism.
brutal asymmetry. recession. etc
fix those and you create a normie

take a normie and make him slightly above average,
whether its some masculinity (decent height, decent jaw, zygos) OR some prettiness

sergi imo an example of a pretty htn

A pretty htn is any normie that has ONE good feature that's HEALTH RELATED

they're a normie, but they have great lips that women love
they're a normie but they have nice lashes, that's it
they don't mog, they couldn't be a top model, but they have some appeal
just like masc htns, who also have some appeal

but they're inferior to chadlites

give that htn higher health indicators AND masculinity and you get a chadlite

chadlites should be defined by their higher level and combination of both elements of attractiveness
women have consistently said and shown with their actions they prefer the perfect fusion of the two, not just one

chadlites mog but also still have failos and imperfections like slight asymmetry, maybe slightly longer midface, or slightly narrower jaw, weird smile..
something throws their harmony off preventing them from being chads

remove the chadlite's failos and perfect their ratios & harmony

you get a chad

all their ratios are mathematically ideal,
they have ideal human development
they have masculinity & prettiness, high health and high androgens, the perfect fusion
they don't have glaring failos

this might be water to some but a lot you still overrate and underrate people with pretty traits due to confusion

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Tr0ubLe, chawaje and 6 others
i need to pee

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksThinker, MascLum and 1 other person
stupid thread, not only can they be htn they could have chad appeal which is equated to psl scale

also you dont know the definition of prettyboy, a good prettyboy has above average masc/fem ratios

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, LooksThinker, 1966Ford and 3 others
stupid thread, not only can they be htn they could have chad appeal which is equated to psl scale

also you dont know the definition of prettyboy, a good prettyboy has above average masc/fem ratios
by saying that you're ignoring all of the prettboys that truly don't have masc ratios at all, but still have appeal.

appeal is not psl . appeal is smv.
you joined last month don't tell me I don't know definitions. I've been on and off the forum since 2019.
I'm saying we should refine our definition

you're also missing my point. there are niggas who are pretty normie looking but have one or two pretty traits that give them some smv
that DON'T have good ratios.

harmony & perfect ratios are what make you chad/stacy.
things like FWHR, midface, IPD, canthal tilt

which is why there are plenty of htn & chadlite celebs, few chads tho
even more relevant with women, lots of women are htb because they have nice lips OR nice eyes
the stacys have ratios - compact midface, ideal jaw, ideal IPD, pct, etc

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Xangsane
by saying that you're ignoring all of the prettboys that truly don't have masc ratios at all, but still have appeal.
i said a good prettyboy has good ratios, maybe read the text?

appeal is not psl . appeal is smv.
no shit, i said equated, comparatively
you joined last month don't tell me I don't know definitions. I've been on and off the forum since 2019.
I'm saying we should refine our definition
sure you did little buddy, been on forum for 4 years and just registered?
you're also missing my point. there are niggas who are pretty normie looking but have one or two pretty traits that give them some smv
that DON'T have good ratios.

harmony & perfect ratios are what make you chad/stacy.
things like FWHR, midface, IPD, canthal tilt

which is why there are plenty of htn & chadlite celebs, few chads tho
even more relevant with women, lots of women are htb because they have nice lips OR nice eyes
the stacys have ratios - compact midface, ideal jaw, ideal IPD, pct, etc
water, no shit. litterally just re read my message, a good prettyboy has good ratios, nothing crazy.

water, no shit. litterally just re read my message, a good prettyboy has good ratios, nothing crazy.
yes this is my second account
it’s better to actually lurk,

once you have an account you’re way more likely to spend time here and rot
I have IRL life. should be limiting my time spent on social media and forums.

just wanted to share some progress and insights. and share my surgery results and pokermaxxing journey.
starting to realize making a new account might have been a mistake, forum has been dead and filled with tiktokers now I’m probably wasting my breath here

I’m not disagreeing. the same way a masc looking htn has good ratios, nothing crazy.

what I’m saying is those boneless prettyboy we get confused about begin at the htn level, they are not prettyboy chads

I know because I myself was what I’m describing. when I was younger I had appeal, I had cute gfs, sucked on my first pair of tits when I was 13, had a few older girls over my house in hs. but all I had going for me was a little harmony, nose, eyes, lips. I had no bones just compact midface
no height, no frame no masculinity really

but i wasn’t chadlite either. I think I was htn. got more girls than other normies, more female attention, but I got masc mogged by the early bloomers and there was a a few school chadlites that had more looks based success and clout than me. it was obvious they lived an entire different experience than me. I got their leftovers.. as long as I wasn’t in the same room as them I mogged the normies tho.. puts me at htn.

once I finished puberty, I grew 3-4 inches, my frame got a lot bigger, voice got deeper, and chin, jaw and zygos got bigger. then everything got even better, getting sex way easier, more girls wanna str and not ltr, more IOIs, etc more

also went from only being able to easily slay cute beckies and ltr htb

to being able to ltr stacylite and slay htb easily. whereas when I was htn I couldn’t get stacylites at all.

that proves my psl increased, only after I added a few masc traits to my pretty traits. since who you can fuck and date is relative to your psl.

you can date your looksmatch if you put in effort, you can easily slay a girl you mog

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron
I’m not disagreeing. the same way a masc looking htn has good ratios, nothing crazy.

what I’m saying is those boneless prettyboy we get confused about begin at the htn level, they are not prettyboy chads

I know because I myself was what I’m describing. when I was younger I had appeal, I had cute gfs, sucked on my first pair of tits when I was 13, had a few older girls over my house in hs. but all I had going for me was a little harmony, nose, eyes, lips. I had no bones just compact midface
no height, no frame no masculinity really

but i wasn’t chadlite either. I think I was htn. got more girls than other normies, more female attention, but I got masc mogged by the early bloomers and there was a a few school chadlites that had more looks based success and clout than me. it was obvious they lived an entire different experience than me. I got their leftovers.. as long as I wasn’t in the same room as them I mogged the normies tho.. puts me at htn.

once I finished puberty, I grew 3-4 inches, my frame got a lot bigger, voice got deeper, and chin, jaw and zygos got bigger. then everything got even better, getting sex way easier, more girls wanna str and not ltr, more IOIs, etc more

also went from only being able to easily slay cute beckies and ltr htb

to being able to ltr stacylite and slay htb easily. whereas when I was htn I couldn’t get stacylites at all.

that proves my psl increased, only after I added a few masc traits to my pretty traits. since who you can fuck and date is relative to your psl.

you can date your looksmatch if you put in effort, you can easily slay a girl you mog
i feel like you did alot of unnecessary typing, obviously bones will help, and will be better than boneless prettboys but dont discard the attention, a boneless prettyboy can still get chadlite treatment

the rule is it does not matter on their psl score, it matters how much attention they get

the debate on where many prettyboys lie on the scale, comes from the fact that we view prettyboys as an alternate level of chad
so when we see pretty boys that aren't really striking, or have very low dimorphism we struggle to rate them, we don't wanna call them chads

it's just what makes them slightly above average isn't their masculinity it's a health indicator

since looks are on a spectrum and prettiness is one of the aspects of attractiveness, it makes sense that it also exists on a scale

whether its some masculinity (decent height, decent jaw, zygos) OR some prettiness

chadlites should be defined by their higher level and combination of both elements of attractiveness
women have consistently said and shown with their actions they prefer the perfect fusion of the two, not just one

chadlites mog but also still have failos and imperfections like slight asymmetry, maybe slightly longer midface, or slightly narrower jaw, weird smile..

you get a chad

they have masculinity & prettiness, high health and high androgens, the perfect fusion

this might be water to some but a lot you still overrate and underrate people with pretty traits due to confusion
4A43A11B 7580 4638 B177 C59E87E9BF97

Fcking shit thread

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
@pneumocystosis knows the game

you get a chad

I don´t probably agree with this at all but it sounds smart so i liked it :chad: (y)