Mog Battle PRIME APPEAL MOG BATTLE - SALLUDON VS LORENZO ZURZOLO

Who has more appeal to prime women (15-24)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
zaynbrah

zaynbrah

Swallow the Zaynpill
Time online
16d 8h 19m
Who has more appeal to prime women:
Examples:

SQUINTGOD PAKI GOATFARMER SALLUDON
View attachment 927663

DROOPY LOWER EYE LID TEEN CRUSH LORENZO ZURZOLO
View attachment 927660

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto @NarcyChadlite @malignant @DharkDC @Toodlydood @Copemaxxing @IncelWithNoLuck @thinwhiteduke @Mathafack @streege @her @Won'tStopNoodling @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234 @youngmaxxing @Original @SkinjobCatastrophe @6ft1 @DaddyBigPenis @Over @TsarTsar444 @Deliciadecu @Alexanderr @abmonger @fag112 @WadlowMaxxing @FastBananaCEO @personalityinkwell @Syobevoli
It's not fair to compare selfies to modelling and professional pics with pro cameras lol, people here rate the photo aesthetic and not the face too much man . @Salludon mogs .

how does this guy mog salludon ?

imagine salludon did modelling and dressed like this, there is no way anybody would even vote for the other guy . salludon mogs facially but other guy takes better pics and dresses better

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

π•˜π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•˜π•šπ•£π•π•€ π•”π• π•”π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
Time online
101d 16h 53m
It's not fair to compare selfies to modelling and professional pics with pro cameras lol, people here rate the photo aesthetic and not the face too much man . @Salludon mogs .

how does this guy mog salludon ?
View attachment 928252View attachment 928253

imagine salludon did modelling and dressed like this, there is no way anybody would even vote for the other guy . salludon mogs facially but other guy takes better pics and dresses better
View attachment 928255
Of course he mogs but i was talking about jb appeal not psl

MedMaxxing

MedMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
25d 16h 53m
Frauding Paki versus mogger Italian

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Χ‘Χ•Χ›ΧŸ ΧžΧ•Χ‘Χ“
Time online
80d 7h 6m
First of all
the italian guy is white plus his looks seem effortless

spiderchad

spiderchad

Head of Saviours
Time online
121d 19h 48m
@abmonger didnt even vote for lorenzo his former psl god

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

β€ŽI go outside when mommy wants me to buy something
Time online
74d 8h 17m
Staring into the sun increases PFL overtime.

Y

yonmaxxed

Adept
Time online
3d 17h 10m
psl retards are going absolutely crazy right now they are LOSING their MINDS it cannot BE b-but but the under sclera shows but muh hunter eyes REE s-salludon sama has better cheekbones and jaw he is PSL 6 and lorenzo has no jaw he is subhuman psl 2!!! OOGGAA OOGA BOOGAA OGEEEE OGEE CURVE REEEE!!!

lorenzo is a prime example that harmony + decent features >>>>> overemphasized features.

ideal tbh. he's like chadlite in terms of psl with style and harmony maxxed tf out, y'all should try it out sometime!

tl;dr salludon mogs if we go by the books but if we put homosexuality aside lorenzo absolutely by all means will steal the attention.

MedMaxxing

MedMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
25d 16h 53m
psl retards are going absolutely crazy right now they are LOSING their MINDS it cannot BE b-but but the under sclera shows but muh hunter eyes REE s-salludon sama has better cheekbones and jaw he is PSL 6 and lorenzo has no jaw he is subhuman psl 2!!! OOGGAA OOGA BOOGAA OGEEEE OGEE CURVE REEEE!!!

lorenzo is a prime example that harmony + decent features >>>>> overemphasized features.

ideal tbh. he's like chadlite in terms of psl with style and harmony maxxed tf out, y'all should try it out sometime!

tl;dr salludon mogs if we go by the books but if we put homosexuality aside lorenzo absolutely by all means will steal the attention.

PSL is a meme. O'Pry has legitimately 1 in 100 million orbital bones and most women think he looks uncanny as fuck.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
75d 22h 4m
Insane cope thread. Salludon is arguably the best looking man of all time from a PSL perspective. He literally has no flaws. Every other top male model I’ve seen usually has at least one flaw but Salludon is borderline perfect except for his coloring. And even his pheno is still decent, even if not ideal.

I like Lorenzo but he looks borderline average in some pictures.

Salludon would probably perform better head to head using his best pictures.

shame on you, I thought you’d know better @TheCopefulCurry

View attachment 927697
Salludons entire midface bone strecture is too deep set (recessed), although the shape is good.

N

no_coat_no_soap

Apprentice
Time online
1d 16h 6m

harmony my ass. you guys are just more familiar with faces like lorenzo's bc hes white

Y

yonmaxxed

Adept
Time online
3d 17h 10m
harmony my ass. you guys are just more familiar with faces like lorenzo's bc hes white
it works for him dude. asap rocky >>> salludon irl appeal because better harmony and style.

if u say otherwise i can respect that, but i'm not biased to whites, if anything i'm biased against, it's kind of a boring color, specially on guys.

N

no_coat_no_soap

Apprentice
Time online
1d 16h 6m
it works for him dude. asap rocky >>> salludon irl appeal because better harmony and style.

if u say otherwise i can respect that, but i'm not biased to whites, if anything i'm biased against, it's kind of a boring color, specially on guys.
lol not a chance. him being famous with all those high quality pics create that bias. salludon's pics are all selfies. that's going to make him look like a hermit compared to zurzolo with his model shots. as we've seen with apps like tinder, the impression your pics give off matter as much as how good you look

stop with the harmony cope. if you can't explain harmony you're just hiding your bias. to me harmony is just facial averageness or ratios. salludon has great ratios and individual features meaning he's probably going to look better in similar high quality photos, not in selfies from his bedroom

Biggdink

Biggdink

Zephir
Time online
91d 18h 11m
lol not a chance. him being famous with all those high quality pics create that bias. salludon's pics are all selfies. that's going to make him look like a hermit compared to zurzolo with his model shots. as we've seen with apps like tinder, the impression your pics give off matter as much as how good you look

stop with the harmony cope. if you can't explain harmony you're just hiding your bias. to me harmony is just facial averageness or ratios. salludon has great ratios and individual features meaning he's probably going to look better in similar high quality photos, not in selfies from his bedroom
Selfies don’t make you ugly or anything unless you’re like taking it 2 inches away from your face

go to eriksens insta, he’s mogging everyone with selfies

N

no_coat_no_soap

Apprentice
Time online
1d 16h 6m
Selfies don’t make you ugly or anything unless you’re like taking it 2 inches away from your face

yes but they won't create a positive impression like model shots

Y

yonmaxxed

Adept
Time online
3d 17h 10m

nah mate. i stand by what i said, psl isn't everything, strong features aren't everything. harmony imo is balance of the face and how everything works together. someone can be recessed and still have good harmony and slay, for example chico

N

no_coat_no_soap

Apprentice
Time online
1d 16h 6m
nah mate. i stand by what i said, psl isn't everything, strong features aren't everything. harmony imo is balance of the face and how everything works together. someone can be recessed and still have good harmony and slay, for example chico

"how everything works together" is subjective as hell, and can be heavily influenced by mere exposure. chico is not recessed he has high facial averageness for his ethnicity

Y

yonmaxxed

Adept
Time online
3d 17h 10m
thats not recessed. well within the avg for a caucasian skull. and his side profile is closely aligned with the frankfurt plane. most ppl tilt their head well above the frankfurt plane to look better
fair fair. his bones still aren't very protrusive, yet he mogs big time.

zaynbrah

zaynbrah

Swallow the Zaynpill
Time online
16d 8h 19m

exactly lol, you cant compare professional photoshoots to selfie pics, why not compare lorenzos selfies to salludon for a fairer battle @austrianvirgin

like i said if salludon literally dressed like gandy and took pics like him, he would be unmoggable .

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

Time online
101d 16h 53m
exactly lol, you cant compare professional photoshoots to selfie pics, why not compare lorenzos selfies to salludon for a fairer battle @austrianvirgin

View attachment 930979View attachment 930981View attachment 930982View attachment 930984View attachment 930985View attachment 930991

like i said if salludon literally dressed like gandy and took pics like him, he would be unmoggable .
Selfie 3 4 and 6 have more appeal than any salludon pic

AND SALLUDON FRAUDS EVERY SINGLE PICTURE WITH SQUINTING WHILE LORENZO DOESNT

zaynbrah

zaynbrah

Swallow the Zaynpill
Time online
16d 8h 19m
Selfie 3 4 and 6 have more appeal than any salludon pic

AND SALLUDON FRAUDS EVERY SINGLE PICTURE WITH SQUINTING WHILE LORENZO DOESNT
he didnt even lose in a mog battle this badly to gandy so this makes 0 sense. at least similar pics were used in that one .

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

Time online
101d 16h 53m
he didnt even lose in a mog battle this badly to gandy so this makes 0 sense. at least similar pics were used in that one .
This is about appeal. And Lorenzo also has more appeal to prime girls than gandy.

Idc about psl

Biggdink

Biggdink

Zephir
Time online
91d 18h 11m