Prison Break has so much blackpills its insane

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Spoiler alerts
- Chad criminal in prison. His ex girl who still in love with him cucks her giga betabux normie husband. Calls off the weeding and try to get the chad out of prison (shes a lawyer). He also dies and she dont give a fuck. Oh yeah another fatcel bluepill cuck dies because he protected her and she just mentions him once
- Prison doctor helps maesthetic prettyboy break out of prison because she thinks hes cute
- Latino chad in prison impregnate a girl. A cuck betabux wants to marry her and raise his son. He breaks out of jail and she calls off the weeding and take the honeymoon alone with her family without the cuck betabux that paid for it
- Roastie cougar lets prison criminals dig in her garage. A skinny non-chad pedo tries to get her to fuck with him but she tells him she wants the number of the chad criminal I mentionned (she also says her ex husband was a betabux bluepill happy oofy doofy that turned her on)

This is just two seasons in and I missed a few
Insane

Just holy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, fuxkdakikez, drimprovement and 5 others
Violence has always been the deciding force in nature. Its very easy to understand why women love violent men and are repulsed by those incapable of it.

However, simply being a criminal also turns women on in a way that no law-abiding citizen ever could. The mere of act of submitting to authority is a serious sign of weakness. Its only because of rebellious men who took charge that anything was accomplished throughout history.

When you really think about it, its very easy to understand why women are attracted to criminals period. Weak men who comply with authority are just pushovers who were dominated all throughout history and there was never anything cool, interesting, admirable, or respectable about them. Strong men who rebel against authority lived lives of real significance, creating the change they wanted to see in the world, living life on their own terms, being true leaders instead of mindless slaves.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, borismonster, denthegodking and 2 others
Violence has always been the deciding force in nature. Its very easy to understand why women love violent men and are repulsed by those incapable of it.

However, simply being a criminal also turns women on in a way that no law-abiding citizen ever could. The mere of act of submitting to authority is a serious sign of weakness. Its only because of rebellious men who took charge that anything was accomplished throughout history.

When you really think about it, its very easy to understand why women are attracted to criminals period. Weak men who comply with authority are just pushovers who were dominated all throughout history and there was never anything cool, interesting, admirable, or respectable about them. Strong men who rebel against authority lived lives of real significance, creating the change they wanted to see in the world, living life on their own terms, being true leaders instead of mindless slaves.
A key thing you forgot brother
Women are attracted to attractive criminals
Have you seen women simp for a serial killer with a fucked up hairline and ugly as sin?
Have you seen women simp for your average criminal?
There's a few execptions of course but theses exceptions are 1 in a million

At the end of the day, it's all about looks, looks rule
Make the characters I mentionned in my thread average or ugly, the series would probably never happen

Now just add "attractive" alongside criminal and all what you said makes sense
When women see an attracitve criminal they're like "I can help him and in return he can provide me with sexual favors or love", they think less of them but highly of them at the same time "Why is such an attractive guy doing shit like this? I can help him change!"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Lonenely sigma and Sprinkles
Another blackpill: The chincel twink gets raped

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Sprinkles and alriodai
Another blackpill: The chincel twink gets raped
And he kills himself after that
That whole story is a fucking blackpill god damn it
Only the ugly guys die and only the attractive ones survive and make it