PRIVATE GATEKEEPED HEIGHTMAXING THEORY (CLOSED PLATES CELS GTFIH)

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Cope Part
As we all know, AFTER YOUR PLATES ARE CLOSED (realistically after ~14y) its nearly impossible to gain any height.
At least thats what you thought until now.

You can try to inject any peptides / HGH / take insane amounts of AI or even waste time with oral stacks.

I'm not even mentioning stretches, D3, K2, Glucosamine etc (JFL)

While there is some ridiculously small chance that it will work by really elongating your bones or creating thicker cartilage in your spine,its mostly COPE.

B-bbbb-but it works, that high IQ user created a thread on it :feelstastyman:
(double digit IQ subhuman who knows every heightmax in the book but is 5'3 himself)
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

Actual Theory
But on the other hand here is ME, ready to share the GATEKEEPED knowlegde from private Discord servers.
Inb4 incel tears: we already know, it doesn't work, its expensive blah-blah-blah :feelswah:

No shit its expensive and doesn't work, this theory goes much deeper and the philosophy behind it is ASCENSION or DEATH

Relaxin works by loosening up your ligaments near bones and that gives ability to GAIN UP TO 5"

No Way Wow GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Three main ways
  1. It can be taken in oral form as a simple pill (extremely expensive, upwards to $100.000 for the whole cycle :hnghn:)
    Legit sources: UNKNOWN
  2. It can be found in semen and need to be extracted from it. For the lazy people the second part is optional
    Legit sources: PM me, I'm selling some

YOU CANT DRINK YOURS (you can if you like the taste, but ->), IT WON'T BE BIOAVAILABLE SO PM ME

3. Third method and the holy grail of heightmaxxing.

For this you need: 10.000₹, kinda low inhibition and
    "the philosophy behind it ASCENSION or DEATH"

Keep in mind, most studies are done in women, animals, or in vitro. Which means...

Method: transferring Male To Female -> Taking Relaxin -> Transferring Female to Male

Sources: Hand of God himself, Dr. Sunil Richardson: https://facesurgeon.in/

Happy ascension and feel free to ask any questions boyos🔕

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 51465

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, N1666 and St.TikTokcel
there was a doctor in the US using relaxine + spine surgery as a safe form of "LL", dont remember if it was 2-4 inches

• +1
Reactions: Roge

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Roge
  • JFL
Reactions: janitormaxxing
Cope Part
As we all know, AFTER YOUR PLATES ARE CLOSED (realistically after ~14y) its nearly impossible to gain any height.

You can try to inject any peptides / HGH / take insane amounts of AI or even waste time with oral stacks.

While there is some ridiculously small chance that it will work by really elongating your bones or creating thicker cartilage in your spine,its mostly COPE.

(double digit IQ subhuman who knows every heightmax in the book but is 5'3 himself)

Actual Theory
But on the other hand here is ME, ready to share the GATEKEEPED knowlegde from private Discord servers.
Inb4 incel tears: we already know, it doesn't work, its expensive blah-blah-blah :feelswah:

No shit its expensive and doesn't work, this theory goes much deeper and the philosophy behind it is ASCENSION or DEATH

Relaxin works by loosening up your ligaments near bones and that gives ability to GAIN UP TO 5"

Three main ways
  1. It can be taken in oral form as a simple pill (extremely expensive, upwards to $100.000 for the whole cycle :hnghn:)
  2. It can be found in semen and need to be extracted from it. For the lazy people the second part is optional

YOU CANT DRINK YOURS (you can if you like the taste, but ->), IT WON'T BE BIOAVAILABLE SO PM ME

Keep in mind, most studies are done in women, animals, or in vitro. Which means...

Method: transferring Male To Female -> Taking Relaxin -> Transferring Female to Male

I don’t get it, are you telling me the third method is transitioning to a woman and then taking “Relaxin” and then transitioning back to a man? jfl. and you seriously mean $100, not $100,000? that’s a super realistic price.

• +1
I don’t get it, are you telling me the third method is transitioning to a woman and then taking “Relaxin” and then transitioning back to a man? jfl. and you seriously mean $100, not $100,000? that’s a super realistic price.
Thats trash sarcasm attempt. In my mind it was funny but after posting its complete 0

• +1
Reactions: triggr
bro he is trolling

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, triggr and Roge
Cope Part

Actual Theory

Three main ways

Based. Relaxin is one of the most underrated heightmaxing methods. I recall that it was found from some research site for 12k a cycle (the full amount you need to potentialy get 4 inch).

• +1
Based. Relaxin is one of the most underrated heightmaxing methods. I recall that it was found from some research site for 12k a cycle (the full amount you need to potentialy get 4 inch).
watchu gonna do if your hips grow to bbl tier?

Thats trash sarcasm attempt. In my mind it was funny but after posting its complete 0
oh lmao so “Relaxin” actually has no substance to it at all?

• +1
watchu gonna do if your hips grow to bbl tier?
they wont. relaxin has different effects in males then in females. Relaxin receptor distribution for females is tailored to pregnancy, so stronger concentration in places like the hips. Thats obv not the case for males, its more evenly distributed for us.

they wont. relaxin has different effects in males then in females. Relaxin receptor distribution for females is tailored to pregnancy, so stronger concentration in places like the hips. Thats obv not the case for males, its more evenly distributed for us.
i can imagine that if it was possible, we would have many success cases here already

i can imagine that if it was possible, we would have many success cases here already
its super expensive, unkown with unkown risks. Thrombo who originally brought attention ended up getting cancer. Unclear if related but some speculate it was the relaxin.So no if it was possible we would not necessarily have many successes. thats a fallacy.

• +1
Reactions: janitormaxxing