Pro-Racemixing or Anti-Racemixing

What are you for?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
IMG 7226 IMG 6596 IMG 6589 Racemixing can make for some very attractive and exotic people but on the otherhand it can make for some disgusting abominations

IMG 7210 IMG 7209 @yeeyeeslayer @moggathon @SecularIslamist @Ricky212 @HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and FaceandBBC
only racemixes that should be allowed are black and white and latino black, everything else suchc as curry + white should be illegal

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moon666, Ricky212, rand anon and 2 others
Don’t care. Im subliminalmaxxing like a chad rn I’m only interested in sub 105 iq things like sports and music not political shit

• +1
Reactions: looksmac, mirrormogger and murdah
Most ugly mixed race people just have shit nutrition.

Blacks ans whites mix well because some african people have eurocentric features so you dont look like a mut but asians and whites mixing almost never looks good.

Racemixing on a global scale is bad though because it ruins cultures ig

• +1
Reactions: murdah
only racemixes that should be allowed are black and white and latino black, everything else suchc as curry + white should be illegal
wasians look good tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
None of those options.

I'm in the middle.. I should be allowed to racemix but not others. Peasants were never allowed to racemix anyway. It was only for kings, emporers, and sultans.

Racemixing is for high IQ, cosmopolitan internationalists like myself. Not plebs.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moon666, aleksander, normie_joe and 5 others
I support racemixxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon666 and murdah
both curries and whites are aryan though?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, neverascendcurrycel, murdah and 1 other person
None of those options.

I'm in the middle.. I should be allowed to racemix but not others. Peasants were never allowed to racemix anyway. It was only for kings, emporers, and sultans.

Racemixing is for high IQ, cosmopolitan internationalists like myself. Not plebs.
You incels just want to racemix with white women huh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and deadmanwalking
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
you have to be retarded to actively try and fail knowing the single motherhood/domestic violence rate of race mixing. it's the same low iq "maybe i'll be the exception" mindset of oofy doofies who get married and end up in dead bedrooms getting cucked by chad, and being divorce rinsed

• +1
you have to be retarded to actively try and fail knowing the single motherhood/domestic violence rate of race mixing. it's the same low iq "maybe i'll be the exception" mindset of oofy doofies who get married and end up in dead bedrooms getting cucked by chad, and being divorce rinsed
BMWF have crazy domestic violence stats, WMBF and WMAF are fine tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, moon666, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
some white and japanese mixes are good, both for men and women.

Hard question tho, Probably anti racemixing like fuck niggers tbh theyre disgusting apes

• WTF
  • +1
incel trait being obsessed with race mixing as if you have 40 on your roster ready to be a cum dumpster at a single snap

• +1
incel trait being obsessed with race mixing as if you have 40 on your roster ready to be a cum dumpster at a single snap
Just curious what most users here think, its very split opinions.

skullmixing❌
racemixing amongst races with same skull type✅:Comfy::Comfy:

The Aryan race should stick together. No traitors allowed.

The rest can do what they want, I don't care.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and moon666
for the most part Anti (discourage it + dont participate in it). I used to get really upset over it, but I've realized it doesn't really matter b/c its not very common (for any race tbh) and there's no reason to cry over some random white girl who wants to sleep with ethnics or some whitecel who dates asian foids. beyond advising them, I could care less what people do.

jfl at nazis who are going crazy over one instance of some white girl in college or ethnic fetishists who spam scripted vids of blacked straight from jewhub. both of you are cucks, and the latter needs to stop obsessing over whites and acknowledge their own women as well

that being said, for society and the white race, I think we need to do something about the jewish anti-white propaganda and destruction of white families since the effects are proving to be disastrous

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and murdah