Probiotics For Gut Health, Acne, And Immune system.

M

Must_Ascend

Iron
I firmly believe that gut health and acne are correlated and over health in general. As an acne ridden grotesque subhuman non deserving of life as long as any nodular cysts exist on my skin, I am searching for ways to fix it. Before anybody’s says ohhh accutane I did do that was passing green almost had to get liver removed. Currently on Tret and solid skincare routine dietmaxxed and all that fag shit.My health and physique are A+ tier and my bone structure could prob be like 5.5 -6 at best. But my skin descends me so hard with scars. Need solid probiotic supps and foods that I can eat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and polishcel
AviClear is prolly ur last hope

• +1
Reactions: Must_Ascend
Drink kefir. It has like 12 probiotics in it

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Must_Ascend
AviClear is prolly ur last hope
Yeah I’m currently 21 I’m 6’3 mogger frame except square shoulders and torso kinda I’m able to consistently slay 3-4s. I think getting rid of acne can help me get 5s. I also know someone that does microneedling going to get that and supplement collagen powder

Probiotics are cope. You literally poop them out before they get the chance to colonize your gut. They do work, but only for as long as you take them. Not to mention that the majority of non-enteric coated probiotics are killed by stomach acid and digestive enzymes

• +1
Reactions: Must_Ascend
I firmly believe that gut health and acne are correlated and over health in general. As an acne ridden grotesque subhuman non deserving of life as long as any nodular cysts exist on my skin, I am searching for ways to fix it. Before anybody’s says ohhh accutane I did do that was passing green almost had to get liver removed. Currently on Tret and solid skincare routine dietmaxxed and all that fag shit.My health and physique are A+ tier and my bone structure could prob be like 5.5 -6 at best. But my skin descends me so hard with scars. Need solid probiotic supps and foods that I can eat
if u have scars only CO2 laser or whatever a dermatologist says can help trust me go to a dermatologist its helped me a lot

Eat a spinach salad with some grilled chicken breast. Make your own salad dressing with olive oil and vinegar so you can avoid the sugar and other BS that’s in the storebought stuff.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Must_Ascend
Eat a spinach salad with some grilled chicken breast. Make your own salad dressing with olive oil and vinegar so you can avoid the sugar and other BS that’s in the storebought stuff.
Bet going to suffer maxx

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Tldr: You have to eat vegetables, fruits, whole grains, cut out processed carbs too.
Dang bro this was pretty good, so probiotic max plus whole food diet will hopefully help a bit

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and RoyaleWithCheese
Dang bro this was pretty good, so probiotic max plus whole food diet will hopefully help a bit
Also fermented foods like greek yogurt.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I drank a lot of kefir every day for 1 month. IT DIDN'T HELP
You probably don’t eat enough vegetables and whole grain.

• Ugh..
Reactions: capybar
You probably don’t eat enough vegetables and whole grain.
A goy who does not understand that vegetables and fruits are unnatural for humans, and even probably does not know that you need to eat only raw meat 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and thereallegend
Drink kefir. It has like 12 probiotics in it
The problem with kefir is that it usually contains 1×10⁷ column-forming microunits, which is really fucking low. Normal probiotics contains 1×10⁹. So, you fucking need to drink literally 10 liters of kefir to do something

probiotic supplements are a scam, try a liver cleanse if you are low inhib enough

The problem with kefir is that it usually contains 1×10⁷ column-forming microunits, which is really fucking low. Normal probiotics contains 1×10⁹. So, you fucking need to drink literally 10 liters of kefir to do something
The Kefir is buy has 9 billion probitotics. Idk what you're talking about

Gut health is important for overall health and can help with acne.

But it won’t help with acne scars, hyperpigmentation, texture, etc.
So using the best of both worlds is optimal.

Tretinoin + good but health = skin mogg 99%

Lactobacilli in kefir may exist in concentrations varying from approximately 1 million (1×10⁶) to 1 billion (1×10⁸) colony-forming units per milliliter (Wikipedia). Normal probiotics contains 1×10⁹ colony-forming units per ml, when the average bottle of kefir contains 1×10⁷
That’s not the only form of bacteria man

u dont need supps for perfect health

Took probiotics for 5 days straight got cramps and diarrhea so I stopped

Probiotics are cope. You literally poop them out before they get the chance to colonize your gut. They do work, but only for as long as you take them. Not to mention that the majority of non-enteric coated probiotics are killed by stomach acid and digestive enzymes
Is it still worth taking them if you have taken antibiotics which destroy gut bacteria?