Problem with mainstream looksmaxx

Deleted member 20097

Deleted member 20097

Hajun
We all know that peak looksmaxxing and Blackpill content was between 2010-2018. I fear the rising popularity of looksmaxxing as a whole because we want to ascend and decrease the amount of competition as possible, that’s why I gatekeep all my progress irl. Once we have this much info on our hands we shouldn’t fucking release it mainstream to the public. Sure mewing has already become mainstream, but that’s about it, they don’t know much about bonesmasshing, tons of different pulling techniques, skinmaxxing, heightmaxxing which should be sacred info. Long story short My suggestion is that we should close this site for any newcomers in the next three months, a lot of retards are coming over from hamza (scammaxxed) channel and reaping our infro and spreading it like the plague. Just imagine in 2032 everyone is above 6’2, gigajawlined, heighmaxxed, framemaxxed, hormonemaxxed, skinmaxxed, fuckjng super soilders, the newly ascended us will just plummet back to low tier normie. So please I urge mods to gatekeep this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallman, AscensionCel, weebcel and 19 others
They should make the content unviewable unless you make an account

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Tallman, AscensionCel and 13 others
shut the fuck up greycell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Here's the thing: most normies already know about basic shit.
The non - basic shit? They will probably see it in some tiktok video on their timeline and still not doing it, forgetting about it the next day

A normie manlet doesn't have to read about which normie shoe is better to look taller, they already know it, but the same normie manlet will never get LL, even if he heard about it.

People act like bimax is mainstream now when not even people here do it

Anyway this forum should be private because I don't want to end up in some tweet or reddit post and doxxed by a normie for something I said and also because normies don't bring nothing to the table.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Tallman, AscensionCel and 18 others
They should make the content unviewable unless you make an account
then this forum will be filled up with jews women and normies fuck that
i say we permanently put a halt to anyone coming on here unless they provide video evidence they are males or only allow members only and proof you have been a blackpill follower for wa while but the mods wont do that bc they gotta keep this site running and cant catert to 450 active cucklks

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, GigaAscender and Deleted member 20097
The non - basic shit? They will probably see it in some tiktok video on their timeline and still not doing it, forgetting about it the next day

A normie manlet doesn't have to read about which normie shoe is better to look taller, they already know it, but the same normie manlet will never get LL, even if he heard about it.

Anyway this forum should be private because I don't want to end up in some tweet or reddit post and doxxed by a normie for something I said and also because normies don't bring nothing to the table.
bimax is not mainstream but it is pretty well known
tens of milliosn have seen waht is called "double jaw surgery" because it combined lefort 1 and bsso as u already know since ur blackpilled or just jaw surgery and so they refer it by those names and a lot of orthondontist recomend it tehy gave it to me years ago

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and KDA Player
then this forum will be filled up with jews women and normies fuck that
i say we permanently put a halt to anyone coming on here unless they provide video evidence they are males or only allow members only and proof you have been a blackpill follower for wa while but the mods wont do that bc they gotta keep this site running and cant catert to 450 active cucklks
Smth like that, whatever, we have to gatekeep the knowledge, I have said this many times.

But too many faggots here doesn't understand that the chadlite they are trying to reach will be chad tomorrow if blackpill practices are mainstream, yes normies won't understand all the logics and the root cause because they are average iq, but who cares if they ascend with all the work we have done and just go to X surgeon doing Y thing as many of they friends already did and it's spammed on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Oberyn, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Just imagine in 2032 everyone is above 6’2, gigajawlined, heighmaxxed, framemaxxed, hormonemaxxed, skinmaxxed, fuckjng super soilders
This totally will happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 17829 and mvp2v1
Smth like that, whatever, we have to gatekeep the knowledge, I have said this many times.

But too many faggots here doesn't understand that the chadlite they are trying to reach will be chad tomorrow if blackpill practices are mainstream, yes normies won't understand all the logics and the root cause because they are average iq, but who cares if they ascend with all the work we have done and just go to X surgeon doing Y thing as many of they friends already did and it's spammed on tiktok.
im sick of seeing surgical practices or looksmaxxing mewing bonesmashing tips on tiktok this shit needs to fucking stop

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, KDA Player and Deleted member 8869
Not really. 99% of niggas have no idea they even have bad posture.

(Chads of course have a natural perfectly straight back)

greycel tales

The real looksmaxing info is still very secret

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and GigaAscender
believe it or not they are planning to make a looksmaxxing documentary soon

IMG 7966

• So Sad
98% of men don't even have the discipline to drop to low body fat. :lul:
Practically all men you see outside are obese, fat or skinnyfat.

What makes you think they will muster the willpower to get all kinds of transplants, injections, tans and surgeries
-when they can't even quit stuffing donuts down their mouth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Oberyn, ChristianChad and 8 others
JFL at thinking that this forum has niche stuff, you can find alot of similar informations on reddit.

Heck the informations are already mainstream , the only diffrence is the mentality of the people using it here.

Alot of women/gays do most of the stuff we talk about on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
make forum private (y)

• +1
Niggas say this shit every month - truth is for 50% of men it’s over to begin with. Can’t do anything about your phenotype - that alone ruins most men

It isn’t worth the effort for most men to LOOKSMAX. They’ll just get slightly better Beckie’s at best.

Lol I think the same way.
We all know that peak looksmaxxing and Blackpill content was between 2010-2018. I fear the rising popularity of looksmaxxing as a whole because we want to ascend and decrease the amount of competition as possible, that’s why I gatekeep all my progress irl. Once we have this much info on our hands we shouldn’t fucking release it mainstream to the public. Sure mewing has already become mainstream, but that’s about it, they don’t know much about bonesmasshing, tons of different pulling techniques, skinmaxxing, heightmaxxing which should be sacred info. Long story short My suggestion is that we should close this site for any newcomers in the next three months, a lot of retards are coming over from hamza (scammaxxed) channel and reaping our infro and spreading it like the plague. Just imagine in 2032 everyone is above 6’2, gigajawlined, heighmaxxed, framemaxxed, hormonemaxxed, skinmaxxed, fuckjng super soilders, the newly ascended us will just plummet back to low tier normie. So please I urge mods to gatekeep this site.
Btw mewing is really mainstream? Honestly I don't think so.

blackpillmemez on insta is talking with a big british tv channel about looksmaxxing if we dont immediately close this forum down for non members we are screwed

• Woah

true

8689F763 AFDC 4C71 9259 A035BF97D724

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
The best solution at this point is to introduce foids to feminine looksmaxxing techniques. That way the people who do ascend get access to foids on their level instead of having to settle for trash

blackpillmemez on insta is talking with a big british tv channel about looksmaxxing if we dont immediately close this forum down for non members we are screwed
chat to mods

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 8869
I found PSL because the forums were open. Privatising it will decrease income if new users, and the site will die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Hamza is the biggest fraud and cringe youtube channel on youtube

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 8869
Lol mewing is not mainstream. It’s maybe talked about by average redpillers now as opposed to just psl aspies, but ask your average 21 year old what mewing is and they’ll think it’s about the Pokémon

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Its already ober

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Shutting the website would drive MORE attention; most of bp/looksmaxx is mainstream satire, nobody takes it seriously

and no im not a greycel, my last account got locked so this is my new one

Mainstream looksmax are pajeets and white spergs.

NormieNiggerSmith aint looksmaxxing.