Professional photographer for dating apps pictures?

hexaquarks

hexaquarks

Iron
Does it make sense to book some sessions with a professional photographer to get really good pictures when datingappmaxing? Anyone ever tried it, or will the pictures be too tryhard and uncanny?

• JFL
Reactions: wayme and Deleted member 24712
just squintmaxx on selfie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, chadcel; and hexaquarks
reddit tier strategy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme and bradpittshairline
Does it make sense to book some sessions with a professional photographer to get really good pictures when datingappmaxing? Anyone ever tried it, or will the pictures be too tryhard and uncanny?
Too tryhard

• +1
Reactions: wayme

last. putting pics on your profile that dont match how you look irl will only increase the number of girls that ghost you right after your first date

last. putting pics on your profile that dont match how you look irl will only increase the number of girls that ghost you right after your first date

I literally told the last girl I fucked - as the first thing I said to her - to take a good long look at me and if she felt she’d been catfished she was free to simply leave instead of walking back to my flat.

Still fucked. Still ghosted.

• JFL
Reactions: hexaquarks
Can help. BUT only if you are at least htn.

Gold diggers love this trick