programmercels, is there still money in web development?

submammal

submammal

Bronze
Is learning html and css still a good route or should I pursue other areas of CS

Not really a programmer but I did some web design and HTML, CSS and other stuff like that is FUNDAMENTALS, no one will pay you for that. You have to know a lot more. It depends on what specifically you want to pursue (front end, back end and stuff).

library genesis probably has lots of resources for you to start.

Is learning html and css still a good route or should I pursue other areas of CS

learn a framework like react.js and you’ll be good

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
not really. its too easy and anyone can learn it. the real money is in software development,game development,graphic design. the harder the thing you learn,the less people who will compete against you

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, submammal and JovenCansao
It's more like a step everyone interested kn programming has to take, if you have decent iq and drive you'll learn it and move into something more

There's a ton of tards that only memorize, not understand. They only know frameworks, and don't even know the foundations of JavaScript. If you know why you are doing it, you are already ahead.

• +1

HTML and CSS is not programming my guy, it's markup. If that's your thing, look into web design and graphic design.

• +1