“Prolly gonna leave”

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

Anti Jew
“What’s even the point of this website lmao

Just a bunch of retards who spam DNR on literally every single post not even being dramatic

They’re gonna say DNR on this post too, for literally no reason. These retards just log on to say DNR on peoples posts, why do they even use the website lmfao. To give themselves “suifuel”? I don’t really get the point of this website, you people are bottom of the barrel and I don’t belong amongst you utter failure squares. Such uncool people with 0 prospects

No idea why I came back, again useless website and useless user base full of bullied rejects who have nothing to say aside from their obnoxious personalities” -:feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and sub5c3l
it was funny the first time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and itzyaboyJJ
Rent free goober. Nobody says DNR on your posts cause you don’t have the mental capacity or focus to write more than 3 sentences. You can stay here and mingle with the other low iq retards who are incapable of reading something with more than two sentences

Rent free goober. Nobody says DNR on your posts cause you don’t have the mental capacity or focus to write more than 3 sentences. You can stay here and mingle with the other low iq retards who are incapable of reading something with more than two sentences
“Rent free goober. Nobody says DNR on your posts cause you don’t have the mental capacity or focus to write more than 3 sentences. You can stay here and mingle with the other low iq retards who are incapable of reading something with more than two sentences“ -
IMG 3770

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
“Rent free goober. Nobody says DNR on your posts cause you don’t have the mental capacity or focus to write more than 3 sentences. You can stay here and mingle with the other low iq retards who are incapable of reading something with more than two sentences“ -View attachment 2837310
I hope you low iq niggers are legit children or else this is embarrassing

Maturity levels at a rock bottom

Oh I beg to differ my friend.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I hope you low iq niggers are legit children or else this is embarrassing

Maturity levels at a rock bottom
You have no opinion on maturity
Just go look at the last two threads u posted
Fucking retarded :lul: