Probably gonna leave

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
What’s even the point of this website lmao

Just a bunch of retards who spam DNR on literally every single post not even being dramatic

They’re gonna say DNR on this post too, for literally no reason. These retards just log on to say DNR on peoples posts, why do they even use the website lmfao. To give themselves “suifuel”? I don’t really get the point of this website, you people are bottom of the barrel and I don’t belong amongst you utter failure squares. Such uncool people with 0 prospects

No idea why I came back, again useless website and useless user base full of bullied rejects who have nothing to say aside from their obnoxious personalities

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, shieldzz, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, itzyaboyJJ, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
bye bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Just a bunch of retards who spam DNR on literally every single post not even being dramatic

They’re gonna say DNR on this post too, for literally no reason. These retards just log on to say DNR on peoples posts, why do they even use the website lmfao. To give themselves “suifuel”? I don’t really get the point of this website, you people are bottom of the barrel and I don’t belong amongst you utter failure squares. Such uncool people with 0 prospects

No idea why I came back, again useless website and useless user base full of bullied rejects who have nothing to say aside from their obnoxious personalities
Elliot Rodger if he was on looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, humanoidsub7, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
You're Hispanic

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Abhorrence
you’re leaving the website cuz of @TechnoBoss spamming dnr on your last post 💀

Mirin tho this website a complete waste of time

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Luffymaxxing and TechnoBoss

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
you’re leaving the website cuz of @TechnoBoss spamming dnr on your last post 💀

Mirin tho this website a complete waste of time
Nigga every single post I post there is legit 10 idiots spamming DNR, idk if their attention span is just legit dogshit or what but it’s pretty cringe

Nigga every single post I post there is legit 10 idiots spamming DNR, idk if their attention span is just legit dogshit or what but it’s pretty cringe
Haven't learned your lesson yet eh, goyim?

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and sub5c3l

Genuinely no one cares. You’re a nagging bitching whore.!

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and sub5c3l
thats on bro i love you so much dude

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Go to incels.is if you want to interact with high IQ users, although the environment is depressing.

This site has always been nothing more than entertainment and the occasional giga helpful threads. But, the quality of the forum has taken a nosedive since looksmax has gone mainstream. Wish the mods would gatekeep this forum for 18+

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Go to incels.is if you want to interact with high IQ users, although the environment is depressing.

This site has always been nothing more than entertainment and the occasional giga helpful threads. But, the quality of the forum has taken a nosedive since looksmax has gone mainstream. Wish the mods would gatekeep this forum for 18+
March 11 2024

good riddance

"Alt"

I've been on this site for a few years, but I had my previous account deleted for personal reasons.
Sure Buddy boyo

Picsart 24 04 03 19 10 42 722
leave now

This retard think he's the main character :forcedsmile:

It's your fault, I don't get DNRs