Prom(part 1)(Please read)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
-I’m depressed that I’m not going to prom. That’s what most of the juniors and seniors at my school are doing today.
-I’m also depressed my oneitis didn’t show up to school today.
-The other day I saw her standing next to this guy who I feel could be competition. It was the art show and I guess they were doing something they were happened to be standing next to each other. That upset me
-That day I didn’t see her at all after that. She might have walked past me in the entrance area when it was crowded. I don’t want to intrude on her.
-Luckily my friend sent me a picture of her on the bus that I could wank to. My day ended decent.

@Bengt reply, you cuck. What are you thoughts on this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Bengt

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Non-American here i only ever seen Prom shit in the movies..

What happens if you don't have a date? Can you go alone?
Is prom night full of dateless guys?

That’s why you look like a soyboy. Since I’m not at prom, I’ll fight with your bitch ass all night!

Only losers go alone and they cope by saying "muh just gonna get a buzzz bro", "muh just gonna go with frens broo", "muh just gonna enjoy myself brooo", "muh just gonna go and get high with muh bros, bro". Surprisingly, some hot women will go alone because they'd rather be with their girlfriends than a subhuman guy.
Also, I've noticed that if a decent girl goes to prom with a subhuman, she won't sleep with him afterwards. At most, she'll give him a hug and leave with her girlfriends.

Last edited:
View attachment 49065

Only losers go alone and they cope by saying "muh just gonna get a buzzz bro", "muh just gonna go with frens broo", "muh just gonna enjoy myself brooo", "muh just gonna go and get high with muh bros, bro". Surprisingly, some hot women will go alone because they'd rather be with their girlfriends than a subhuman guy.
Also, I've noticed that if a decent girl goes to prom with a subhuman, she won't sleep with him afterwards. At most, she'll give him a hug and leave with her girlfriends.
No, that’s not how it works, you fucking clown.

IN the UK you can go with your "mates". I remember that no one had the balls to ask girls out, the only people that went with dates where the people that were in relationships

IN the UK you can go with your "mates". I remember that no one had the balls to ask girls out, the only people that went with dates where the people that were in relationships
Go away.

Sounds like hell lol..

When i was at school over 10 years ago asking girls out was not really a problem for most guys, even incels.. I can only imagine how hellsih it is now for young guys knowing females only want Chad and can get him on Tinder.

-I’m depressed that I’m not going to prom. That’s what most of the juniors and seniors at my school are doing today.
I'm only khhv within my peers and I'm not going either.

I was not even talking to you? Why are you so aggressive dude
Cuz you’re here talking to some other cuck and not acknowledging my thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos