Proof Black Women Are Not The Worst Looking + PSL is Cope

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
People here keep claiming black women are the worst looking and shit when in reality there's just as many good looking ebony girls as there are white ones.

If they are truly bottom of the barrel why do so many celebrities with infinite SMV date black girls almost exclusively?

Take a look at Travis Kelce (Taylor Swift's bf), all his exes were ebonies.

Dude has infinite SMV and still chose black girls exclusively before Taylor.

Point is different people have different preferences and PSL is most definitely not a science. There are some universal truths such as maxilla dictating your development, but ultimately no feature PSL autists worship is guaranteed to make you attractive. You can have perfect ratios and Ryan Gosling will still pick up your girl as a subhuman by PSL standards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Xangsane, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Image 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, pppokerface, JohnBaza and 21 others
Black women nerf themselves with tranny makeup, behavior and horrid wigs
Thats why european black women look better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
No difference. That thing they got between their legs is disgusting. They are just body haloed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, 1966Ford, BrahminBoss and 2 others
They are butt ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, ElTruecel, klip11 and 2 others
In a crowd of women im gonna notice the blonde and blue eyed Stacy more than a colorless monkey

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, LampPostPrime and GuyFromSingapore
black girls are ogre only.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Biggest myth ever
Black woMEN are built tragically
Well you live in US so you've seen more of them. The ones I saw myself all got a big ass / tits without being fat. If any white girl from my town had their bodies they would have been treated like celebrities in a 15 km radius from where I live.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Well you live in US so you've seen more of them. The ones I saw myself all got a big ass / tits without being fat. If any white girl from my town had their bodies they would have been treated like celebrities in a 15 km radius from where I live.
You would be right as most black women are built poorly however they can look like this for example which isn't obese.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnBaza, greywind, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
If any white girl from my town had their bodies they would have been treated like celebrities in a 15 km radius from where I live.
White girls don't need such elementary things like that
They get off by face alone
We cannot replace them 😭💔

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, GuyFromSingapore and Debetro
There’s just not enough non-white girls where I live so they get exotic halo and their SMV is same as white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Trilogy and GuyFromSingapore
Obvious bbl
With proof and proper analysis explain why it is a BBL instead of making a statement Mr. Takeover. Because things such as hip width and thigh size can't really be frauded as much with a BBL.

• +1
You would be right as most black women are built poorly however they can look like this for example which isn't obese.
View attachment 2505090
I've seen a couple with a similar body and no surgery.
White girls don't need such elementary things like that
They get off by face alone
We cannot replace them 😭💔
Sure, but in my hs days the most statusmaxxed girls were the few ones slim thick built similar to these black girls I've seen , they racked up a shit ton of htn and chadlite bfs in their teen years, got countless privileges and were talked about in the whole city and everyone wanted to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Sny
Because things such as hip width and thigh size can't really be frauded as much with a BBL.
You know there's surgery for that too, right?
Many girls who get bbl's get hip augmentation surgery too
Almost required, really
Her whole lower body is fake

got countless privileges and were talked about in the whole city and everyone wanted to fuck them
What attractive white girl isn't treated like this, though?
You're thinking it's the body halo when it's really that they're just white and attractive
You're looking into it too much

You know there's surgery for that too, right?
Many girls who get bbl's get hip augmentation surgery too
Almost required, really
Her whole lower body is fake
Your entire argument is just baseless speculation with no proof then. Firstly there are certain limits to all surgeries and her body is simply too natural looking(or just maybe it is...) to actually warrant it being a result of mostly primitive surgerical tools currently avaliable. You might as well just be another coper and when you see a guy with good ramus claim warp around jaw implants because you just can't prove shit. Yap less on this forum and observe more Mr. Takeover.

• +1
Your entire argument is just baseless speculation with no proof then. Firstly there are certain limits to all surgeries and her body is simply too natural looking(or just maybe it is...) to actually warrant it being a result of mostly primitive surgerical tools currently avaliable. You might as well just be another coper and when you see a guy with good ramus claim warp around jaw implants because you just can't prove shit. Yap less on this forum and observe more Mr. Takeover.
Laughed at this
Jusf rambling and coping
Post a picture or video of her ass from the back

• +1
People here keep claiming black women are the worst looking and shit when in reality there's just as many good looking ebony girls as there are white ones.

If they are truly bottom of the barrel why do so many celebrities with infinite SMV date black girls almost exclusively?

Point is different people have different preferences and PSL is most definitely not a science. There are some universal truths such as maxilla dictating your development, but ultimately no feature PSL autists worship is guaranteed to make you attractive. You can have perfect ratios and Ryan Gosling will still pick up your girl as a subhuman by PSL standards.
Wheres the proof you fucking chipmunk

It’s obviously poojas

black girls are typically better looking when they’re mixed with something (mostly european and Arab, even if it’s just a little bit), however there are some fine ass Nigerian and South African women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Jamaldickjavontus and GuyFromSingapore
I considered black girls to be the ugliest race, but I changed my opinion, in my work I see a lot of hot black women.
They have better bodies, and black skin is very sexy.

I would put them ahead of Indian women, and various Asian ethnicities

It is not a good point

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, fuxkdakikez and GuyFromSingapore

Tldr: niggers

Sheboons are the least desired female of all races on earth according to the statistics.

no because those look fob, the only reason african american women look good is due to their admix

no they don't. usa white women have between 20-60% european genetics depending on how they identify, and that alone makes them fog the full negroes

who's the lady in your pfp

you're talking top 5%

the average black woman is like an angry version of coco the ape

Tinderstat5  country percentage

• +1
Reactions: mogstars