Proof god doesn't exist

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates

Lol, what am i bulking for?

This is the ideal body. i just have shit frame. muscles are such a cope. just be pretty and have a semblance of a six pack. thats all man. why tf im bulking while pretty boys stay skinny af and slay

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

This is ideal and good frame

lmao funny how the guy in the middle is not natty but looks dyel

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Ragnar
What are you smoking?
They all look like utter shit

go outside to a beach or any gym
nah nigga u think im that fucking dumb? to go there to get mogged? hell nah nigga i legit have a basement gym that i work out in. no need to traumatize myself n shit
Klinefeltercels need 500mg of test and tren for those physiques, if even possible. Over
yeah and its especially sucks with the wide hips but it is what it is

What are you smoking?
They all look like utter shit
bruv i legit never see guys that good looking IRL. like never in my life have i come close to a nigga that looks like this

nah nigga u think im that fucking dumb? to go there to get mogged? hell nah nigga i legit have a basement gym that i work out in. no need to traumatize myself n shit

yeah and its especially sucks with the wide hips but it is what it is
Only hope for wide hipcels is a good response to roids to get something like this.

Attachments

• B7B0405C-9A67-4B49-8C47-05417608B970.jpeg
    B7B0405C-9A67-4B49-8C47-05417608B970.jpeg
    538.5 KB · Views: 0
bruv i legit never see guys that good looking IRL. like never in my life have i come close to a nigga that looks like this
Where do you live
I have multiple friends that mog them

Only hope for wide hipcels is a good response to roids to get something like this.
yeah i have same frame like before but add some scoliosis to that so i look worse.

im very prone to acne so steroids could be bad, i have multiple skin issues and bone issues and genetic issues for some reason LMAO

yeah i have same frame like before but add some scoliosis to that so i look worse.

im very prone to acne so steroids could be bad, i have multiple skin issues and bone issues and genetic issues for some reason LMAO
Brutal. How bad is your scoliosis ? Can you get it fixed ?

Brutal. How bad is your scoliosis ? Can you get it fixed ?
ehh its not so bad. its minor i guess. idk if i can get it fixed, a doctor was supposed to call me back soon but that was 2 weeks ago i might have to go again, fuckin asshole.

they diagnosed that shit at 14 and said imma grow out of it. guess what nigga apparently u cant grow out of scoliosis, they could have legit fixed that shit and reverted it cuz i didnt even have my growth spurt then.

fucking retarded german doctors, if i could find the doctor who said i didnt need treatment i will killl him. i have intense back pain rn too, fucking piece of shit whore. could have avoided all that. if i need that surgery immma just rope or if it gets much worse, cuz hell nah nigga.

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso