Proof god exists.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
P1 Particles change when observed.
P2 The universe is made up of particles.
P3 Particles are conscious as they move when observed by an external entity
P4 consciousness is a feed back loop and awareness.
P5 The universe is consious.
P6 god is a super consciousness
P8 god is the universe which is the greater mind.
P9 we are lesser parts of the whole.
P10 we live in the mind of god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, goat2x, Deleted member 2352 and 3 others
Rital

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
https://incels.is/attachments/1562844599442-png.129643/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and Krezo
just have faith boyos,
believeweeeeeee
and dont forget to donate to church

If God is real then he is malevolent. Why would he allow incels to exist and live a life of suffering and depression, whilst Chad gets to live a very happy life?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
If God is real then he is malevolent. Why would he allow incels to exist and live a life of suffering and depression, whilst Chad gets to live a very happy life?

it is laws of the nature boyo

strongs kills and produces, weaks gets destroyed

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
it is laws of the nature boyo

strongs kills and produces, weaks gets destroyed
Indeed. These laws of nature are cruel to many men. So my point still stands that God could be malevolent.

• +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός

Dude you are chad like this is a meme at this point i've seen your pics

Dude you are chad like this is a meme at this point i've seen your pics

krebzo has chad features yet his harmony and skin is so off he looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
hopefully you don't believe in any religion and just in a superior being who might not even know we exist.

hopefully you don't believe in any religion and just in a superior being who might not even know we exist.

I'm an panenthiest so sort of

yes the sun exist ur right

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 206
We are still making baby steps in quantum physics, you are way too quick to judge.

The god of gaps, as they call it...

And the way particles behave can't be explained even with some bullshit like "consciousness", it's way more complex than that, they seem to defy our current knowledge of physics more than even consciousness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currymax
We are still making baby steps in quantum physics, you are way too quick to judge.

Yet most scientists go to a form of god the god of the physicists.

The god of gaps, as they call it...

It's not the god of the gap's it's occams razor as the experiment showed us when consious awareness was observed the object changed it's motion onto which direction it that suggests at the quantum level particles have consciousness or at least awareness occams razor shreds the unknown x hypothsis.

And the way particles behave can't be explained even with some bullshit like "consciousness"

Hmmmmmm depends on what you mean by consciousness i mean it as a feed back loop and awareness not necessarily self awareness but awareness.

it's way more complex than that, they seem to defy our current knowledge of physics more than even consciousness.

It could be a higher level of consiousness god then would be a higher mind

Stop studycelling.

it will never get you laid.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Afterlife>this shitty life
Cope.
you are dead and you are dead.
you are genuinely coping because your current life is cursed by the name of 'ugly looks'

• +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
Cope.
you are dead and you are dead.
you are genuinely coping because your current life is cursed by the name of 'ugly looks'

Again death seems like their is heaven

Do you have anything to back this up?

Do you have anything to back this up?

''However, such experiments demonstrate that particles do not form the interference pattern if one detects which slit they pass through. These results demonstrate the principle of wave–particle duality. ''

If you say it's wrong cause it Wikipedia it's a genetic fallacy tbh

The rest follow from the premise.

And what would the existence of a god change? nothing, his existence is not important to any human, we are gods by ourselves.

And what would the existence of a god change? nothing, his existence is not important to any human, we are gods by ourselves.

A lot would change our very metaphysical nature of reality would change

A lot would change our very metaphysical nature of reality would change

Ok, so him exists now, changed what?

Science is the study of the obvious, that is, what exists and what is in front of us, we always understand the universe without the explanation of a God, and that is why our civilization is advanced, the existence of God is impossible for Its own characteristics, mathematically it is possible, but only in an infinite probability, I have never seen a god characteristic that cannot be destroyed by basic logic.

• WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Ok, so him exists now, changed what?

Science is the study of the obvious, that is, what exists and what is in front of us, we always understand the universe without the explanation of a God, and that is why our civilization is advanced, the existence of God is impossible for Its own characteristics, mathematically it is possible, but only in an infinite probability, I have never seen a god characteristic that cannot be destroyed by basic logic.

Well if god exists a lot of metaphysical implication's spawn up number 1 we live in a consious universe that's 1 number 2 would be to try and understand the being.

Okay 2nd claim science is a study of natural phenomena i would argue god is natural tbh or within nature as again i belive the universe is a living thought within the mind of god..

As for the classical conceptions yes your correct god is not omnipotent that's a contradiction he is nigh transfinate in intelligence though i am not on about the reilgious personal ones well i am but personal is different here the context i use it in is panenthiesm in which the universe and god interact with one another not personally but still interaction happens

Proof god Allah exists.

the lord does indeed exist. all praise to the most high allahu akbar.:feelsohh:
Who is jordan barrett e1547140052130

cope.
wannabe quantum physicist talk about "higher conscious" or some esoteric bullshit but in reality the changing of a particle's position has nothing to do with that.

cope.
wannabe quantum physicist talk about "higher conscious" or some esoteric bullshit but in reality the changing of a particle's position has nothing to do with that.

Your low iq astonishes i never said higher consciousness i left that possibility out their i merely asserted self awareness and consciousness from the defined term's is a feed back loop + awareness what you have asserted is akin to you've never been in a quantum physics class room so you can't have a opinion fallacy i can have an opinion as i have read on this topic have you done any yourself ? as for esoteric bullshit no this is very exoteric as the information particles change when being observed is a well known fact know we can go with an unknown god of the gap's which you are presenting of just cause we don't know x doesn't mean particles are conscious while occams razor cut's through that bullshit so were left with the other option that particles are conscious everything is particles following from this line of reasoning we are living in a conscious mind jfl at your low iq cope

Technically P3 is wrong, that's a misunderstanding and a myth that is repeated by people that don't know what they're talking about. When measuring a particle it's probability wave collapses. That's all it is, pseudo intellectuals try and say it has something to do about consciousness itself but they're wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Technically P3 is wrong, that's a misunderstanding and a myth that is repeated by people that don't know what they're talking about. When measuring a particle it's probability wave collapses

Again gonna need citation onto that but again i could be wrong here every time i try and get a damn study it's hidden behind a pay wall do you know how hard this is.

That's all it is, pseudo intellectuals try and say it has something to do about consciousness itself but they're wrong.

But if the wave changes specifically when measured when observed that point's to some form of awareness so it doesn't disprove shit it can be individual particles of a wave of particles if it changes when measured consciously by a outside user than it still is conscious so p3 is not disproved

Technically P3 is wrong, that's a misunderstanding and a myth that is repeated by people that don't know what they're talking about. When measuring a particle it's probability wave collapses

Again gonna need citation onto that but again i could be wrong here every time i try and get a damn study it's hidden behind a pay wall do you know how hard this is.

That's all it is, pseudo intellectuals try and say it has something to do about consciousness itself but they're wrong.

But if the wave changes specifically when measured when observed that point's to some form of awareness so it doesn't disprove shit it can be individual particles of a wave of particles if it changes when measured consciously by a outside user than it still is conscious so p3 is not disproved
Particles are not conscious if they were Im pretty sure radioactive particles wouldn’t be spitting out neutrons and decaying killing life in the process. What you are describing is the the electron around the atom moves so fast that it appears everywhere. If you want to be at this point it will be there.