Proof personality is neccessary

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
bro i am 6'8 chad and i like really really fucking love woreld of warcraft, like oh my god killing orcs is sooo soo fun bro so i be lke sitting at home all day type shit and then i don't be meeting no girls type ashit, and tghen
Picture this: LTN (Less Than Nefarious) with a 'bad' personality = a mere 0.1% chance of success in the game of hearts and minds. But hold on, slap on a 'good' personality and suddenly, boom! You're soaring at a whopping 0.5%! That's a 400% increase!

Now, brace yourself for the ultimate tragedy of ugliness coupled with unlikeability – a recipe for societal exile. It's not just the ladies turning away; society at large slams the door shut on your face. Don't believe me? Take a jaunt outside and behold the legion of Looksmatched True Normals (LTNs) happily coupled up. It's like a statistical love fest out there.

And then there are the tales of the vertically challenged (LTN) with personalities as vibrant as a disco ball. They're out there, juggling multiple significant others like it's a circus act. And mind you, it's not about the Benjamins; this dude's not rolling in cash. It's all about that charisma, baby.

But wait, there's a twist! Enter the realm of HTN (Higher Than Nefarious). Now, even with a 'bad' personality, you're clocking in at a cool 2.5% chance of success. But toss in a 'good' personality, and you're flirting with a 5% success rate. That's only a measly 100% increase. Ah, the cruel arithmetic of attractiveness – where looks overshadow all, courtesy of the infamous halo effect.

In this world of numerical romance, a good-looking gent can drop a cringe-worthy joke, and the crowd will still erupt in laughter. It's like algebra meets stand-up comedy, where x equals charisma and y equals looks, and the punchline is always in your favor.

So there you have it, my friend, the mathematical musings on the intersection of aesthetics and charm – a formulaic foray into the absurdity of human connection.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx, Gilbert_Durandal, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
didn't read, and won't read this bluepill

sorry

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
help me help my daughta

Staring Black Man GIF by A24

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
broo i promise you never get up bro

200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 27066
didn’t read cuck sorry

Dont ever get up.!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
bro i am 6'8 chad and i like really really fucking love woreld of warcraft, like oh my god killing orcs is sooo soo fun bro so i be lke sitting at home all day type shit and then i don't be meeting no girls type ashit, and tghen
Picture this: LTN (Less Than Nefarious) with a 'bad' personality = a mere 0.1% chance of success in the game of hearts and minds. But hold on, slap on a 'good' personality and suddenly, boom! You're soaring at a whopping 0.5%! That's a 400% increase!

Now, brace yourself for the ultimate tragedy of ugliness coupled with unlikeability – a recipe for societal exile. It's not just the ladies turning away; society at large slams the door shut on your face. Don't believe me? Take a jaunt outside and behold the legion of Looksmatched True Normals (LTNs) happily coupled up. It's like a statistical love fest out there.

And then there are the tales of the vertically challenged (LTN) with personalities as vibrant as a disco ball. They're out there, juggling multiple significant others like it's a circus act. And mind you, it's not about the Benjamins; this dude's not rolling in cash. It's all about that charisma, baby.

But wait, there's a twist! Enter the realm of HTN (Higher Than Nefarious). Now, even with a 'bad' personality, you're clocking in at a cool 2.5% chance of success. But toss in a 'good' personality, and you're flirting with a 5% success rate. That's only a measly 100% increase. Ah, the cruel arithmetic of attractiveness – where looks overshadow all, courtesy of the infamous halo effect.

In this world of numerical romance, a good-looking gent can drop a cringe-worthy joke, and the crowd will still erupt in laughter. It's like algebra meets stand-up comedy, where x equals charisma and y equals looks, and the punchline is always in your favor.

So there you have it, my friend, the mathematical musings on the intersection of aesthetics and charm – a formulaic foray into the absurdity of human connection.
cringe

9C4AD412 6707 4B18 85FA 01796F7089D6