It's Not Just "NT Theory", its Personality Theory

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Personality and mental traits that will help besides just "be nt bro". Research big five personality theory, its the most scientific and legit science in the category. The other shit like Myers briggs is basically a cosmopolitan magazine quiz on what your star sign is, total fucking garbage.

• Extroversion -- known to increase sexual partner count. More interactions with more people, more sex. Also extroverts tend to experience more positive emotions. You are more likely to cheat on your partner if you are extroverted. PMC4857655
  • Conscientiousness -- means how hard working and orderly you are. More of this = you won't give up when trying to moneymaxx and failing the first few times. You'll be more consistent with your positive habits and actions. If you're approachmaxxing or researchmaxxing surgeries you will do a better job and put more effort into it.
  • IQ: not a trait, but still extremely relevant -- too low means you do everything inefficiently, too high means you actually have less sexual partners on avg and are seen as less attractive. The Romantic Disadvantages to Being Smart | Psychology ...www.psychologytoday.com › blog › meet-catch-and-keep › the-roma...
  • Agreeableness -- this one has a massive influence on your success in dating. More disagreeable = more asshole dark triad slayer = more money and more sex. It's not good for long term relationships though. You are less likely to use a condom and more likely to nut in stacy raw if you have this trait in the high percentiles. Big-Five Personality, Risky Sexual Behavior, and ...scholarlycommons.susqu.edu › cgi › viewcontent
  • Neuroticism -- The more neurotic you are, the less alpha and non reactive you are. You're more emotional and beta in general, which is a feminine trait. Obviously bad for slaying and extremely unattractive. The PSL community seems to know about this one the most. It is associated with depression, negative emotions, and anxiety. Many of our members are neurotic and disagreeable and would do better if they decreased these traits.
  • Openness to experience -- largely irrelevant for most things in general, just how artsy you are: how much you enjoy museums and theatre and art and shit. Maybe if you're really into music for example it would help you find a looksmatch niche girl you normally couldn't get.
This is my quick summary on personality theory. Here's a good test if you want to check yours, as personality doesn't change much during most peoples lives. I believe it can be changed more than people think because nobody actually tries to change their personality consciously, but I may be wrong.

Most tests are bullshit and try to get your email on a list but this one is legit, you can skip the demographic questions at the end on the second page.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nerfmonk, ScramFranklin and 11 others
it’s more like don’t be autistic in social interacts, have friends, and don’t be at the bottom of the social hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
My friends have various personality traits and they all have sex. Personality is cope, it's just a preference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Deleted member 5912
My friends have various personality traits and they all have sex. Personality is cope, it's just a preference.
This breaks down personality into actual categories and traits and measures them in a scientific way. Some traits do help you slay, like being dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and Vidyacoper
Personality and mental traits that will help besides just "be nt bro". Research big five personality theory, its the most scientific and legit science in the category. The other shit like Myers briggs is basically a cosmopolitan magazine quiz on what your star sign is, total fucking garbage.

• Extroversion -- known to increase sexual partner count. More interactions with more people, more sex. Also extroverts tend to experience more positive emotions. PMC4857655
  • Conscientiousness -- means how hard working and orderly you are. More of this = you won't give up when trying to moneymaxx and failing the first few times. You'll be more consistent with your positive habits and actions. If you're approachmaxxing or researchmaxxing surgeries you will do a better job and put more effort into it.
  • IQ: not a trait, but still extremely relevant -- too low means you do everything inefficiently, too high means you actually have less sexual partners on avg and are seen as less attractive. The Romantic Disadvantages to Being Smart | Psychology ...www.psychologytoday.com › blog › meet-catch-and-keep › the-roma...
  • Agreeableness -- this one has a massive influence on your success in dating. More disagreeable = more asshole dark triad slayer = more money and more sex. It's not good for long term relationships though. You are less likely to use a condom and nut in stacy raw if you have this trait in the high percentiles. Big-Five Personality, Risky Sexual Behavior, and ...scholarlycommons.susqu.edu › cgi › viewcontent
  • Neuroticism -- The more neurotic you are, the less alpha and non reactive you are. You're more emotional and beta in general, which is a feminine trait. Obviously bad for slaying and extremely unattractive. The PSL community seems to know about this one the most. It is associated with depression, negative emotions, and anxiety. Many of our members are neurotic and disagreeable and would do better if they decreased these traits.
  • Openness to experience -- largely irrelevant for most things in general, just how artsy you are like how much you enjoy museums and theatre and art and shit. Maybe if you're really into music for example it would help you find a looksmatch niche girl you normally couldn't get.
This is my quick summary on personality theory. Here's a good test if you want to check yours, as personality doesn't change much during most peoples lives. I believe it can be changed more than people think because nobody actually tries to change their personality consciously, but I may be wrong.

Most tests are bullshit and try to get your email on a list but this one is legit, you can skip the demographic questions at the end on the second page.

Everything is already known to everyone who isn't legitimately mentally retarded to the point where they struggle with cognition and creating thoughts and ideas of their reality. The answer to everyone's question is answerable only by themselves but telic recursion relative to the pervasive telic consistencies can usually explain and justifiy any given person's life situation. Circumstances can change people instantaneously, but the people who are less sensitive to changes in negative circumstances due to natural or forced stoicism usually have a better chance at perservering. But the answer to everything is subjective to one's self and can't be answered absolutely. Deep down everyone "knows the jist" right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
good thread bro. I agree with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ScramFranklin and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
if you understand your own personality it changes your life and enhances decision making in a big way
I've noticed sometimes my personality will switch and i'll become super extroverted, low inhib, and confident and I noticed when i'm in that mood that girls are attracted to me and I am guaranteed to slay. Idk what switches that on but it doesn't happen very often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed, Stingray and 1 other person
no personality for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 2227
I've noticed sometimes my personality will switch and i'll become super extroverted, low inhib, and confident and I noticed when i'm in that mood that girls are attracted to me and I am guaranteed to slay. Idk what switches that on but it doesn't happen very often
Same

Became this way a lot
After thinking I was about to die at one point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Got the hunter eyes, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Same

Became this way a lot
After thinking I was about to die at one point
Wish I was like that 24/7 but it rarely happens. Maybe if I mediate and I can find it inside myself

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3043
get any girl you want using this routine:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MewingJBP
  • +1
Happens to me when i'm on the verge of breaking down and don't really care what happens at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Happens to me when i'm on the verge of breaking down and don't really care what happens at that point.
Same or if I do something really ballsy and get away with it or if a hot girl hits on me. Maybe it's just a massive dopamine rush and thats why chads are extorverted 24/7 from all the validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
if you understand your own personality it changes your life and enhances decision making in a big way
"Just quantum leap bro"

Actually being kinda serious.

I mean go low inhib without ever thinking you're being low inhib or without ever double checking your behaviors whilst still not getting "checked" by anyone else.

• +1
Wish I was like that 24/7 but it rarely happens. Maybe if I mediate and I can find it inside myself
It's kinda just living in the moment without thinking about consequences

Sounds cliche but it's true

However this is also kinda dumb
Cause I did a lot of dumb shit before corona
Instead of thinking a head and doing homework etc. Like I used to

• +1
Same or if I do something really ballsy and get away with it or if a hot girl hits on me. Maybe it's just a massive dopamine rush and thats why chads are extorverted 24/7 from all the validation
Chads get positive re-enforcement 24/7 making them do it again. Makes sense tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's kinda just living in the moment without thinking about consequences

Sounds cliche but it's true

However this is also kinda dumb
Cause I did a lot of dumb shit before corona
Instead of thinking a head and doing homework etc. Like I used to
Yeah I need to work on being more in the moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
when i'm in that mood that girls are attracted to me and I am guaranteed to slay.
Prolly instincts or some shit

Back in the day you didn't have to think much about the next day

Or

Girls just wanna have fun and low inhib is fun

• +1
Once a-fucking-gain nigga genes are supreme
FF59119A A52C 4D3D AE62 DB416C85D84A
2D7AD566 B743 474F A863 3370B68AB244

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
peronality=halo effect tbh.

any autism you have is a result of your bad looks tbh.

If you were given Chad looks, you would actually have better NT ability tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
  • +1
peronality=halo effect tbh.

any autism you have is a result of your bad looks tbh.

If you were given Chad looks, you would actually have better NT ability tbh
If we put you up to the task of living in Chico's body for a day, don't tell me you'd act like he would and that you wouldn't show any signs of your current personality or slip ups that are sub-par to the expected actions of someone who has the highest PSL on earth.

You wish it was as simple as just "changing looks" it's fucking not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nerfmonk, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others

“Moreover, after correction for random and nonrandom error of measurement as well as occasion-specific and short-term stable influences (<7 years), genetic factors accounted for nearly 100% of the variance in long-term stable (>12 years) personality trait scores (see Figure 2(e)), particularly in young adulthood (Kandler et al., 2010a). These findings are in line with the conceptualization of Big Five personality traits as genetically anchored core characteristics of personality.”

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
“Moreover, after correction for random and nonrandom error of measurement as well as occasion-specific and short-term stable influences (<7 years), genetic factors accounted for nearly 100% of the variance in long-term stable (>12 years) personality trait scores (see Figure 2(e)), particularly in young adulthood (Kandler et al., 2010a). These findings are in line with the conceptualization of Big Five personality traits as genetically anchored core characteristics of personality.”

JFL
That’s very interesting. Not like I believe in free will but I do think that it’s possible to overcome genes even long term as defined by this paper. Like with anything else it would require being an outlier though.

• +1
That’s very interesting. Not like I believe in free will but I do think that it’s possible to overcome genes even long term as defined by this paper. Like with anything else it would require being an outlier though.

ngl you’re gonna need a high iq nigga to comment on this cause I barely understood the paper

• +1
Can you tell the story? I'm curious
Was travelling for 4 months
One country was Brazil
Stayed during the carneval

I'm very low inhib when travelling so I thought it was a good idea to stay in the favela at Santa Teresa

I'm white as shit with dirty blonde hair
So after 2 days
Hearing gun fights often and seeing one or two

I finally got robbed by someone on a motorbike
He pulled a gun to me and started yelling in portugese
Was with a girl at the time
But she didn't speak Portuguese but some Spanish

I didn't have anything on me only she did
He got angry at me
He yelled and waved the gun at me only

Then he searched me while pressing the gun against me

I knew he wouldn't find anything and thought he might shoot me at that point
"For incorporating"
(Earlier this day I had just seen a man get killed by gun because he sold something at the wrong place)

To my luck he got spoked by something
Still don't know what

He fled the place on his bike

Police didn't give a flying rats ass haha
Crazy place Rio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Got the hunter eyes
Was travelling for 4 months
One country was Brazil
Stayed during the carneval

I'm very low inhib when travelling so I thought it was a good idea to stay in the favela at Santa Teresa

I'm white as shit with dirty blonde hair
So after 2 days
Hearing gun fights often and seeing one or two

I finally got robbed by someone on a motorbike
He pulled a gun to me and started yelling in portugese
Was with a girl at the time
But she didn't speak Portuguese but some Spanish

I didn't have anything on me only she did
He got angry at me
He yelled and waved the gun at me only

Then he searched me while pressing the gun against me

I knew he wouldn't find anything and thought he might shoot me at that point
"For incorporating"
(Earlier this day I had just seen a man get killed by gun because he sold something at the wrong place)

To my luck he got spoked by something
Still don't know what

He fled the place on his bike

Police didn't give a flying rats ass haha
Crazy place Rio
Damn mad experience.
Did it change you a lot or not?

• +1
Personality doesnt even matter at all unless u wanna be a cuck clown

• +1
Damn mad experience.
Did it change you a lot or not?
Became more low inhib, more extroverted and not giving a fuck at times I used too
Helps with girls for sure

Also I look over my shoulder when I hear a bike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and Got the hunter eyes
Became more low inhib, more extroverted and not giving a fuck at times I used too

Just risk to get killed theory then ahaha

Jokes a part it was really interesting thanks for sharing

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
I read your post on this and agree with it. This post is more elaboration on the traits.

For example being an asshole (disagreeable) as quoted in your post helps overall with short term mating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
What bullshit JFL

I agree with Neuroticism because crying and shit in public is bad

Ideal personality is cool,clam,and charming and funny

Also it’s hard not being depressed if you are ugly and get treated like an invisible most of the time by people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 275
Whole reason why looksmaxing is my number 1 priority is because it allows you to be yourself, have whatever hobbies, interests and personality you want,

while still being liked and loved despite some of it being 'non-ideal'.

I'd rather be 6PSL and allow myself to be introverted, be nerdy and collect pokemon cards as a hobby, whilst still have a loving gf by my side, friends, etc. when I need it.

Than be some 3PSL tryhard that forces himself to be extroverted, have 'cool' hobbies, etc. to try and make up for my shit looks. Just to have a gf you still have to fake your personality with or she will leave you.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Deleted member 6401, subhuman incel and 2 others

I have been close to dying quite a few times.

all at the expense of being low inhib

I wish i WAS fucking dead

god smite me down violently please

• Woah
  • +1
Whole reason why looksmaxing is my number 1 priority is because it allows you to be yourself, have whatever hobbies, interests and personality you want,

while still being liked and loved despite some of it being 'non-ideal'.

I'd rather be 6PSL and allow myself to be introverted, be nerdy and collect pokemon cards as a hobby, whilst still have a loving gf by my side, friends, etc. when I need it.

Than be some 3PSL tryhard that forces himself to be extroverted, have 'cool' hobbies, etc. to try and make up for my shit looks. Just to have a gf you still have to fake your personality with or she will leave you.
I feel exactly the same, this is why I must reach PSL6
I have been close to dying quite a few times.

all at the expense of being low inhib

I wish i WAS fucking dead

god smite me down violently please
ironically low inhibition attractive behavior and retarded high risk behavior are often the same

• +1
If we put you up to the task of living in Chico's body for a day, don't tell me you'd act like he would and that you wouldn't show any signs of your current personality or slip ups that are sub-par to the expected actions of someone who has the highest PSL on earth.

You wish it was as simple as just "changing looks" it's fucking not.
cope, I'd be fine.

You know this how?
Personality doesnt even matter at all unless u wanna be a cuck clown
tbh

• +1
Not a single word was read
tatum.gif

• +1