Proof that 6’3+ is too tall

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Its not excatly a "proof" but it does show that being 6’3 isnt that good compared to 6’2 or 61 and can already be concidered as too tall for some

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_030718_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_030718_Google.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240315_030703_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_030703_Google.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240315_031106_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_031106_Discord.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookism, Saen, datboijj and 18 others
Shit thread + cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, mewman, Shkreliii and 50 others
If people at 6'1 and 6'2 have to question if theyre tall then they must not be thought of as tall. I think 6'1-6'3 is considered tall and 6'4+ is very tall, 6'6 and up is extremely tall and undesirable. There is more to life than women, nobody is factoring in the height of ceilings, height of door frames, the size of the interior of cars, such as supercars, sports cars, or anything that is not an SUV, the ability to ride motorcycles if thats what you like to do or want to do, your ability to blend in and the fact that girls are always looking up to you, which is an unattractive angle if its extreme.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, szolliontaraelis, based_pakichad421 and 6 others
If people at 6'1 and 6'2 have to question if theyre tall then they must not be thought of as tall. I think 6'1-6'3 is considered tall and 6'4+ is very tall, 6'6 and up is extremely tall and undesirable. There is more to life than women, nobody is factoring in the height of ceilings, height of door frames, the size of the interior of cars, such as supercars, sports cars, or anything that is not an SUV, the ability to ride motorcycles if thats what you like to do or want to do, your ability to blend in and the fact that girls are always looking up to you, which is an unattractive angle if its extreme.
There is also "is 6’3 tall" like for 6’1 or 6’2 so i dont agree

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Its not excatly a "proof" but it does show that being 6’3 isnt that good compared to 6’2 or 61 and can already be concidered as too tall for some
Cope thread OP

Zoomers are the lowest IQ idiots.

People asking the questions, means it's true? Lmao.

It's close to too tall. 6'5-6'6 is when it's becoming too tall and even those guys can plough the fuck out of women that have a fettish for being dominated by those men.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Pandora, sudanguy and 9 others
Bwing 6"6 is the reson i still had some girls into me when i was ltn and blaoted im htn rn and syill get aproached by the same level of women at the club only thing that changed is thta im getting aporached in daylight now

Zoomers are the lowest IQ idiots.

People asking the questions, means it's true? Lmao.

It's close to too tall. 6'5-6'6 is when it's becoming too tall and even those guys can plough the fuck out of women that have a fettish for being dominated by those men.
If they ask the question its because they think they are or have a doupt. Crazy that even this is too hard to anderstand. Peoples like you just cant be saved

Bwing 6"6 is the reson i still had some girls into me when i was ltn and blaoted im htn rn and syill get aproached by the same level of women at the club only thing that changed is thta im getting aporached in daylight now
club isnt really relevant. Some women like 6’6 but its rare you just got lucky/lie to yourself

If they ask the question its because they think they are or have a doupt. Crazy that even this is too hard to anderstand. Peoples like you just cant be saved

No it's because guys that are 6'3+ often feel they stand-out and a lot of the time they can't live up to their height through their presence, charisma, personality, toughness or whatever and so they end up thinking everyone is starring at them. They wanna be grey and fit in. Meanwhile they know they are top 5% of the population in-terms of height.

It's a cope. It's not too tall. However after 6'2 your chances of disease increases dramatically as a tall man.

If you had a choice between 5'10 and 6'3 and you chose 5'10 you're an absolute fucking moron.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, sudanguy, datboijj and 2 others
No it's because guys that are 6'3+ often feel they stand-out and a lot of the time they can't live up to their height through their presence, charisma, personality, toughness or whatever and so they end up thinking everyone is starring at them. They wanna be grey and fit in. Meanwhile they know they are top 5% of the population in-terms of height.

It's a cope. It's not too tall. However after 6'2 your chances of disease increases dramatically as a tall man.

If you had a choice between 5'10 and 6'3 and you chose 5'10 you're an absolute fucking moron.
You said a whole buch of nothing just to prove my point. They ask this on google because they feel insecure = probably because peoples( womens ) make them feel like it. ( tiktok isnt the real life womens arent crying over 6ft man and im 6’1 so nothing to do with me )

club isnt really relevant. Some women like 6’6 but its rare you just got lucky/lie to yourself
Getting lucky to many times and so are my tall friends maybe my 5"7 cl lightskin friend is really unlucky

I have 2 friend one 6’2/6’3 and one 6’5 and they both want to be shorter

Height = Power

But if you are not comfortable with power you don't want 6'3+ and I suspect this is the case with many across the globe who are searching this in the Google search engine.

You're autistic may be and don't understand human behaviour or not very experienced with human nature.

I've met guys that were so uncomfortable being 6'3 as they were introverts that they literally make themselves smaller in conversations by bending down, grabbing a chair or leaning on something.

If tall height doesn't suit your personality OR you are uncomfortable with the height, you'll learn to dislike it.

There are quiet guys that are tall and comfortable though. It just depends.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Pandora, pablomaxx and 3 others
I have 2 friend one 6’2/6’3 and one 6’5 and they both want to be shorter

I guarantee they are all 3 socially awkward introverted Zoomer emos.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and Variety Jones
Getting lucky to many times and so are my tall friends maybe my 5"7 cl lightskin friend is really unlucky
Bro. There is studies. You cant just come and say 6’6 is heaven with women when every studies on earth say otherwise

Bro. There is studies. You cant just come and say 6’6 is heaven with women when every studies on earth say otherwise
Studies are irelvant most the time virtue signaling irl matters most go at a mall or criwed area you will see many tall dudes with girls

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
I guarantee they are all 3 socially awkward introverted Zoomer emos.
I can agree that its extremly important to be condident when you are tall. Or you loose all the benefit of it.

Studies are irelvant most the time virtue signaling irl matters most go at a mall or criwed area you will see many tall dudes with girls
You just see what you want to see. A girl like me ? It must be because im 6’6 !

u have over 1k posts here a 6’6 htn would be god on earth so quit your larp

• +1
Reactions: Roge and mathis
6’3-6’4 is not too tall and is actually the ideal height imo in this day and age. i’d say 6’5 is the upper limit and 6’6+ is too tall

I can agree that its extremly important to be condident when you are tall. Or you loose all the benefit of it.

Yup and so you just revealed they are.

It's also a lot easier to form confidence if you are tall, however some guys' brain chemistry from their genetics just doesn't allow them to. It is what it is, but at least it's something that's somewhat slightly malleable, unlike height, which requires metal rods in your tibas and fibas bruv LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and anthony111553
6’3-6’4 is not too tall and is actually the ideal height imo in this day and age. i’d say 6’5 is the upper limit and 6’6+ is too tall
For me 6’3 is a lil too tall. Nothing crazy. Still way better than 5’7 but not optimal

I'd choose 6'2 personally. I wouldn't wanna lose my nimbleness and agility. I play tennis and rock-climb.

Between 6'1 and 6'3 I'd probably choose 6'1.

6'0 and 6'3 however, nah bruv, 6'3. As studies show that the perceptive difference between 5'11 and 6'0 doesn't exist. People who are 5'11 look 6ft and people that are 6ft look 5'11 and which way it is is relative to their proportions.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mathis
Yup and so you just revealed they are.

It's also a lot easier to form confidence if you are tall, however some guys' brain chemistry from their genetics just doesn't allow them to. It is what it is, but at least it's something that's somewhat slightly malleable, unlike height, which requires metal rods in your tibas and fibas bruv LMAO.
Be tall = confidence, be very tall and skinny( wont change without gear ) = no confidence. And i said benefit because being 6’3 is good. Never said it wasnt. Just not as good as 6’1 or 6’2

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I'd choose 6'2 personally. I wouldn't wanna lose my nimbleness and agility. I play tennis and rock-climb.

Between 6'1 and 6'3 I'd probably choose 6'1.

6'0 and 6'3 however, nah bruv, 6'3. As studies show that the perceptive difference between 5'11 and 6'0 doesn't exist. People who are 5'11 look 6ft and people that are 6ft look 5'11 and which way it is is relative to their proportions.
I 100% agree

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
fun fact: women prefer their men 8 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, pablomaxx, datboijj and 1 other person
fun fact: women prefer their men 8 inches taller
7** and yes they prefer. Like they prefer someone making 300k a year over 200k for exemple. But no need. And btw if you take the average of a women and add 7 inch its 6’1

7** and yes they prefer. Like they prefer someone making 300k a year over 200k for exemple. But no need. And btw if you take the average of a women and add 7 inch its 6’1
its more about how you look compared to other men

Nothing beats 6'1-6'2, It's a true warrior height where you're tall without losing any physical advantages.
6'3 and 6'0 follow closely, 6'4 and 5'11 come after, 5'11 also mogs 6'5 unless 6'5 guy is in top 5% of 6'5 gifted athletic proportional people, 95% of people who are 6'5 are useless fucks unfortunately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump, datboijj, mathis and 1 other person
Nothing beats 6'1-6'2, It's a true warrior height where you're tall without losing any physical advantages.
6'3 and 6'0 follow closely, 6'4 and 5'11 come after, 5'11 also mogs 6'5 unless 6'5 guy is in top 5% of 6'5 gifted athletic proportional people, 95% of people who are 6'5 are useless fucks unfortunately.
cope is strong on this one son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, datboijj, anthony111553 and 3 others
cope is strong on this one son
Ain't cope, the reality is simply that you're jerking off to 6'4 or whatever, I can name atleast 20 advantages of 6'0-6'3 being better than heights over 6'3

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Ain't cope, the reality is simply that you're jerking off to 6'4 or whatever, I can name atleast 20 advantages of 6'0-6'3 being better than heights over 6'3
20 copes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, anthony111553 and user123456
I see, you're just a basement dweller who sleeps on org.
Holy shit nigger keep coping that muh 5’11 is better than 6’5 when it’s literally not. 0 braincells

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, anthony111553 and user123456
Holy shit nigger keep coping that muh 5’11 is better than 6’5 when it’s literally not. 0 braincells
You give off estrogenic vibes, you probably like a woman can't even tell how 6'5 looks irl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and socialcel
Search history of manlet org users

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and socialcel
i’m 6’4 son, I can
You grew to 6'4 thanks to estrogens in food, your wrist must be like 16cm.
Or a classic larper full of estrogens

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
Are you taller than 6 foot 3? If not then this thread is pointless. Women could care less if you’re 6 foot 8 they just ask you if you play basketball.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Fr

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
You grew to 6'4 thanks to estrogens in food, your wrist must be like 16cm.
Or a classic larper full of estrogens
i think i did but im not 6'4 im 6'1 but my wrists are like 3.5 - 4 inches (no clue) inches

what foods have estrogen? and also do u know how to create microfactures in wrists?

• JFL
Reactions: Roge