Proof the gym has no effect on your SMV

im super skinny and i never go to the gym
you retard think gym would change anything
gym is cope and never work
Stfu and keep rotting then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
Gym has some effect on a man's sexual market value. I am not talking about a huge ascension, but it does have some impact on how you are perceived by women. 0.5 point to 1 point guaranteed if you do it right. Unless you're short, of course. You need to have at least an average height for it work.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Proof the gym has no effect on your SMV​

You don't think gym had any effect on his SMV?
Screenshot 20230529 152257
IMG 20230529 152723

Zyzz5

IMG 20230529 152145
Zyzz6

Yes or no op, yes or no?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24444 and Roamer
Gym has some effect on a man's sexual market value. I am not talking about a huge ascension, but it does have some impact on how you are perceived by women. 0.5 point to 1 point guaranteed if you do it right. Unless you're short, of course. You need to have at least an average height for it work.
I actually don't believe that, working out hardly change anything considering most men have shirts where you don't see their muscles, also its considered a failo to a lot of women. Better to just not workout because its most likely not going to yield any results anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, 5.5psl, Deleted member 28939 and 1 other person
I actually don't believe that, working out hardly change anything considering most men have shirts where you don't see their muscles, also its considered a failo to a lot of women. Better to just not workout because its most likely not going to yield any results anyways
Says the one who never leaves his room and looks like a recovering crack addict.
Keep coping and stay where you're at in your shitty life cus you will never achieve anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, 5.5psl, Blond3cel and 1 other person
Says the one who never leaves his room and looks like a recovering crack addict.
Keep coping and stay where you're at in your shitty life cus you will never achieve anything.
Even if I start working out everyday it won't change anything, it's out of my control.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I don't know, man. I think there's no universal rule here. It depends on one's particular case. I'm so skinny to the point that some people call me weak/chicken. If I had a more athletic body, I believe I'd be more respected by men and attractive to women.

You compare pics of him being very skinny with gymcel body, if he grew up and gained slightly more body fat he would've had the same SMV.
He gained all those muscles in the gym, did it or did it not affect his SMV?

I don't know, man. I think there's no universal rule here. It depends on one's particular case. I'm so skinny to the point that some people call me weak/chicken. If I had a more athletic body, I believe I'd be more respected by men and attractive to women.
I don't think its about muscles necessarily but your general frame and height, so you dont look weak. Muscles are cope in the sense that if you have bad genetics its just going to look ridiculous, while someone with a better frame will look way better without any effort.
It's not about how muscular you look but how intimidating you look, this is what makes you respected.

• +1
He gained all those muscles in the gym, did it or did it not affect his SMV?
Yes because he looked worse before, but if he gained bit of fat and grew up it would've done the same SMV Boost
So yes it increased his smv but not necessarily because of muscles.

• JFL
is this bait or a genuine question?
cause
Incel - muscles = bottom of the bottom
Incel + muscles = slighlty above bottom of bottom
Chad - muscles = slayer tier
Chad + muscles = slayer tier
Ftfy

• +1
Yes because he looked worse before, but if he gained bit of fat and grew up it would've done the same SMV Boost
So yes it increased his smv but not necessarily because of muscles.
I can't believe this fucking cope

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and marek937
Even if I start working out everyday it won't change anything, it's out of my control.
Yeah, you're lazy and low t.
I imagine you would get ptsd from going to the gym once and you would go home and cry "it won't help me because I wasn't born attractive".
And to be completely honest you would be significantly better looking with just a better lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 28939
I imagine you would get ptsd from going to the gym once and you would go home and cry "it won't help me because I wasn't born attractive".
And to be completely honest you would be significantly better looking with just a better lifestyle.
cope i will always be 3/10 no matter what I do
It's been proven due to my bone structure that is below average

• JFL
Reactions: Roamer
With this mindset sooner or later u will be below 3/10

• +1
With this mindset sooner or later u will be below 3/10
no mindset for your face retard, the reason i am ugly is because of my genetics, not my mindset

• JFL
Reactions: marek937 and Roamer
This nigga is dumb as hell cant help him dont even try. JFL

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 28939, marek937 and 1 other person
Over for your mindset.
You've been cursed to rot here for the rest of your life jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, marek937 and Blond3cel
its ok im too ugly to improve anyways
Ok keep rotting here for all I care jfl
You're annoying as shit too. You carry more estrogen than the avg woman

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 28939 and 1 other person
Gym can help and a little bit of muscle mass is always nice to have, but looking like a tren cow tryhard won't do shit for anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and Deleted member 28939
Most retarded logic ever

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
is this bait or a genuine question?
cause
Incel - muscles = bottom of the bottom
Incel + muscles = mid tier
Chad - muscles = high tier
Chad + muscles = slayer tier
muscles does not do anything to your ugly face JFL its just face

Just compare supemodels to random incels theorem

• +1
Just compare supemodels to random incels theorem
This kid doesn't have a gru appearance like him idk why he's complaining jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883
You compare pics of him being very skinny with gymcel body, if he grew up and gained slightly more body fat he would've had the same SMV.
Based , being a healthy weight with thick neck and athletic physique is all you need, people who look like they live in the gym are cringe and cope

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Going to the gym only works if your are not facially disabled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Roamer and Deleted member 29883
Lmao. Men who are born with attractive faces don’t always have to go to the gym however you do. Do you wanna know why you have to go to the gym but they don’t have to? It’s because you aren’t born with a model face like them😱. Stop comparing. You have to compensate but they don’t. Chico or whoever can stay skinny and will forever have appeal, you are not born with a face like them so you can’t do the same. You can’t leanmaxx just because chico does. Because you aren’t his level. He can afford to do that. The gym always works for below Chad men. A gymmaxxed subchad always has more dating options than a a skinny subchad. Why are people so against the gym, I don’t get it?

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty
copium im literally 3/10 truecel i got rated 4 on truerateme its beyond over
i havent had a gf and im 17 and everyone knows its worthless to try after 16
yeah man you should just rope at this point.

pic of ugly gymcelled guy = GYMMAXXING DEBUNKED, WASTE OF TIME!
no im not saying that weight lift till you die

Fr only gays lust for muscular body

tinder girl didnt even think i lifted. she said she swipes left on guys with muscles
swiped left on guys with muscles? what? like shes not into muscles?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
It's all about having the right body for your face. Young Johnny Depp or DiCaprio both would have looked like fucking idiots if on roids.

It's all about having the right body for your face. Young Johnny Depp or DiCaprio both would have looked like fucking idiots if on roids.
the most attractive men arent really muscular, if you gymcel everyday its prob over and only gonna descend you

• JFL
the most attractive men arent really muscular, if you gymcel everyday its prob over and only gonna descend you

Man it descended him so hard

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty
Frame is scientifically proven to be one of the most important aspects of attractivness. Its face > height > frame. I would even say that at a certain height trashhold, frame is more important. A 180cm guy with very good frame mogs a 188cm guy with average to bad frame. Frame cant be changed after puberty so you have to fraud by getting muscular. If you have udner average frame you NEED to gymmax otherwise you fuck yourself completely over. There is no chad with bad frame. Look at Alain Delon, Barrett, they both are completely skinny and lack muscles but have wide shoulders, big hands etc.

Frame is scientifically proven to be one of the most important aspects of attractivness. Its face > height > frame. I would even say that at a certain height trashhold, frame is more important. A 180cm guy with very good frame mogs a 188cm guy with average to bad frame. Frame cant be changed after puberty so you have to fraud by getting muscular. If you have udner average frame you NEED to gymmax otherwise you fuck yourself completely over. There is no chad with bad frame. Look at Alain Delon, Barrett, they both are completely skinny and lack muscles but have wide shoulders, big hands etc.
I completely agree with you.

everything helps.