Proof the gym has no effect on your SMV

swiped left on guys with muscles? what? like shes not into muscles?
yep she told me so. then asked me what i swipe left on. bitch made it a big deal just giving me the tim of the dday

yep she told me so. then asked me what i swipe left on. bitch made it a big deal just giving me the tim of the dday
high correlation, guys with muscles have shit, bloated faces full of whey protein and are short. Any guy who really is successful with women doesnt go to the gym because there is no incentive/ diminishing returns.

Just like how i go to the gym wearing a luigi hat fking around and get lots of looks from chicks. I cant take it seriously jfl :lul:

20230529 140149

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I completely agree with you.
frame is literally skeletal growth, ie good bone growth. Same for face and height.

No such thing lifting to increase frame (except for increase in test production and strengthening ligments and bones). More importantly stop being bitch made and get off goyslop.

If you have high test and eat well you should develop an attractive face. In my case for the longest I have been unaatractive even though i lifted and had high test, but now I think i realized that lifting so heavy and having an unproporinal body has caused my posture to get really bad to the point my face started getting fucked up.

So actually when i started gymcelling my face looks minned

Ur just dumb my nigga better make an Acc on .is if you think its over I can say ive seen uglier niggas than you with GFs.

YOUR NOT DEFORMED YOUR JUST LAZY AS HELL
Its insane dudes, are literally saying gym is cope, not realizing it will always increase your smv by some degree with some people alot more then others. Its like a guy being skinny- fat with a ugly face and saying working out is cope. Dudes just wanna be fat/obese or skinny fat and rot with chettos stain shirts and complain that women don't want to fuck them, without putting in any real effort. If men on here don't take you seriously and say your bullshiting just imagine what women think who are much harsher on men.

is this bait or a genuine question?
cause
Incel - muscles = bottom of the bottom
Incel + muscles = mid tier
Chad - muscles = high tier
Chad + muscles = slayer tier
incel - muscles = death.
incel + muscles = death.

Anyone who doesn't recognise this water is actually retarded.

Face > anything in life

Gym has some effect on a man's sexual market value. I am not talking about a huge ascension, but it does have some impact on how you are perceived by women. 0.5 point to 1 point guaranteed if you do it right. Unless you're short, of course. You need to have at least an average height for it work.
What is average heigth for you? Some guys here say average is 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I actually don't believe that, working out hardly change anything considering most men have shirts where you don't see their muscles, also its considered a failo to a lot of women. Better to just not workout because its most likely not going to yield any results anyways
You can see if guy lift in tshirt

im super skinny and i never go to the gym
you retard think gym would change anything
gym is cope and never work
probably low muscle mass with highish bodyfat

Ur ass already quit so mentally its already over

im super skinny and i never go to the gym
you retard think gym would change anything
gym is cope and never work
You would still look a bit better if you went to the gym.

youll still get mogged but if youre decent looking and gymmaxed you mog everyone else whos decent looking and not gymmaxxed