Pros and cons of my face?

J

jordannwlr

Iron
As of right now I am 17 and just want some advice on what I can do for my face naturally until I am 18; softmaxxing will do for right now. The last picture obviously isn’t amazing, but it’s a direct look at my face using the camera app and such, this is with no touch ups and face shit i put on, just straight and undone. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_4015.jpeg
    IMG_4015.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3063.jpeg
    IMG_3063.jpeg
    874.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3064.jpeg
    IMG_3064.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4044.jpeg
    IMG_4044.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Good eye area, bad chin projection, wide nose, high eyebrows, full lips, high FWHR, low set cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: jordannwlr
Good eye area, bad chin projection, wide nose, high eyebrows, full lips, high FWHR, low set cheekbones
What do you suggest I can do to naturally fix my bad areas?

What do you suggest I can do to naturally fix my bad areas?
Most your flaws are unfixable without surgery, and for your high eyebrows you can use minoxodil or castor oil to make them thicker vertically

• +1
Reactions: jordannwlr
Most your flaws are unfixable without surgery, and for your high eyebrows you can use minoxodil or castor oil to make them thicker vertically
I have castor oil, where do you suggest I apply it?

slay count?

from first look i can say good eye area and overall aggressive look cons face look rounded kinda childish

from first look i can say good eye area and overall aggressive look cons face look rounded kinda childish
If I grew out hair in my mustache and chin area (like a goatee, just not connected) instead of shaving like i do, would that work out my childish area? And I am currently losing weight which will assist indefinitely with my round face

If I grew out hair in my mustache and chin area (like a goatee, just not connected) instead of shaving like i do, would that work out my childish area? And I am currently losing weight which will assist indefinitely with my round face
your face look childish because its rounded when you lose that bodyfat and face get more angular you will look different having facial hair wont make you more masculine

You already look good.
You have very good harmony and a very decent eye area.
IMO what failos you the most is the combination of the wide nose (alar base) and the mouth protrusion that simultaneously causes a deep mentolabial fold.

your face look childish because its rounded when you lose that bodyfat and face get more angular you will look different having facial hair wont make you more masculine View attachment 2673215
Are you low iq? Facial hair makes anyone more masc and its the most dimorphic trait anyone can have.