Protesters at UCLA blocking Jewish student from entering his own school.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

@ReadBooksEveryday based or nah? They don’t want prettyboy Jews mogging the whole campus? @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, mewman, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ReadBooksEveryday
I was impressed till he blew his cover and got manlet exposed to oblivion by that Blue hoodie Palestinian student

Ask yourself this, would they block a 6'4 Tyler Maher from walking to his class?
As always a manlet can never get respect.
Angry Ufc GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, zura, mewman and 12 others
I was impressed till he blew his cover and got manlet exposed to oblivion by that Blue hoodie Palestinian student

Ask yourself this, would they block a 6'4 Tyler Maher from walking to his class?
Angry Ufc GIF
He’s probably like 6ft. Remember avg height of Zoomers on college campuses is 3-4 inches taller than the average height (6ft)

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ReadBooksEveryday
Good, fuck that kike. But legally this is wrong

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday, murdah and 1 other person
these are the same people who don't really know dick about what they fuck they are supporting. yet they have so much conviction in fucking with people who have nothing to do with what's going on down there. :hnghn::hnghn::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
these are the same people who don't really know dick about what they fuck they are supporting. yet they have so much conviction in fucking with people who have nothing to do with what's going on down there. :hnghn::hnghn::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Cope, they’re protesting Zionism you kike

• +1
Reactions: mewman and murdah
Lol libtards holding hands making a friendship circle around the campus so kids cant go to school, im pro palestine but It would be funny bro just shoves past them wtf are those cucks and hoejabis gonna do

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and murdah
Modern kristallnacht

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Cope, they’re protesting Zionism you kike
go protest why barretts bussy is the best you fag. this conversation is a bit too adult for you. i can't imagine you would be even remotely in engaging in anything beyond barretts cock. go play with some ken dolls or something.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, ChadL1te, Gargantuan and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, MaghrebGator, Bushman and 1 other person
go protest why barretts bussy is the best you fag. this conversation is a bit too adult for you. i can't imagine you would be even remotely in engaging in anything beyond barretts cock. go play with some ken dolls or something.
Why would you dodge my answer and randomly bring that up you weirdo creep. Go suck the foreskin off some baby you Jew
@iblamejews @rhinoplasty
Look at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, rhinoplasty and iblamejews
Why would you dodge my answer and randomly bring that up you weirdo creep. Go suck the foreskin off some baby you Jew
@iblamejews @rhinoplasty
Look at this
I’ll kill that redditor Jew irl

Tell him that

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
@iblamejews @rhinoplasty
Look at this
we need total kike death asap

• Love it
He backdown fast after the Giant appeared

@iblamejews @rhinoplasty
Look at this
there is no way you're throwing words around like creep while also simultaneously telling me to suck off children. how your mind went to that is a testament to your pedophilic homosexuality. do you ever dream of licking the sweat off of barretts butt cheeks? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you're too much of a joke to take seriously. you defend barett like muslims defend the prophet mohammed. at least with muslims its actually admirable, while for you it's just pathetic and gay.

here's a picture of barrett you slimly ravenous dog, that should keep you busy for awhile. i'll expect an annoying reply after you busted all over you computer.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadL1te, Gargantuan and lemonnz

Angry Ufc GIF
BBC manlets, please disregard this post. Rest assured this only applies to the non BBC folk

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
simultaneously telling me to suck off children.
That’s what you Jews do

while for you it's just pathetic and gay.
How is that gay? I am straight. Stop projecting your Jewish propaganda on me.
@Pei @mirrormogger
This guy says defending Barrett is gay, what a weird schizo :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
That’s what you Jews do

@Pei @mirrormogger

projecting, he wants cock, water

• JFL
That’s what you Jews do

@Pei @mirrormogger

a fucking rabbi was literally selling thousands of baby foreskin, these kikes are weird man what the fuck!

• +1
They are terrorist sympathizers

There were protestors at unis chanting death to America. This is what happens when foreign influences win the war through sowing political division abroad

Lol at muh "I'm an UCLA student!", reminds me of the Jews who tried to escape the Nazis by claiming they fought in WW1 for Germany....

Looksmax

Images

Antisemitism is getting out of hand. I can't believe Americans are becoming nazis. This is crazy. YOUR FOREFATHERS FOUGHT THEM! What's next, concentration camps. People who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and ChadL1te
JFL at those retard protesters