psilocybin mushrooms USA sources?

M

Metanoia

Iron
Anyone have any good sources for the USA? I’ve never used them before and can’t get them irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Gonthar and hoodcurry
literally ask anyone on the street in Oregon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, ggg.tv and Autismcel
Do research and buy a scale beforehand, start with 1g and work your way up by .5 grams
And don't buy those dumbass chocolate bars (polka dot or any other brand). no real psilocybin just research chemicals
You can consume via lemon tek, just eating them, or putting them in something you eat normally to mask the taste
Anyone shipping across the US is either a scammer or a dumbass, to get them in a non decriminalized area you have to know people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Be careful and do not consume without prior research beforehand. It’s a powerful tool and you shouldnt roll the dice on your psyche. Make sure to plan as much as possible in advance

your closest forest, google when they grow and go out there, highly likely u will find them if u dont live in some desert or very south

i think u can also buy like syringes with spores of the mushrooms and grow them yourself, its very easy and discreet to grow them, google for more information im not the expert

You need the spores and a pressure cooker. You can buy the spores online. Not gonna give you all the info, but it’s very easy to grow them yourself.

You need the spores and a pressure cooker. You can buy the spores online. Not gonna give you all the info, but it’s very easy to grow them yourself.
possession of mushrooms is a misdemeanor, cultivation is a felony

You aren’t in possession of mushrooms. You’re in possession of spores. Completely different and entirely legal. You can order them online.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
You aren’t in possession of mushrooms. You’re in possession of spores. Completely different and entirely legal. You can order them online.
yea i know but cultivating them is a felony

Anyone have any good sources for the USA? I’ve never used them before and can’t get them irl
Everyone saying it’s on the darknet are retards lol all u have to do is find a spore site and order a kit from amazon

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer
Both are legal in certain areas of the US (Oregon, parts of Michigan). Idk about other countries, but with cultivation if you don’t sell or tell I guarantee you won’t get caught