PSL 5

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Yes but you are not 5psl

Coping

Coping

Zephir
No PSL 5 is an irl 7, whatever your PSL rating is add two points and that’s your normie one

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
No PSL 5 is an irl 7, whatever your PSL rating is add two points and that’s your normie one
R/amiugly and other reddit ratings aren't irl ratings, they are cuck ratings.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
u obssessed with ur fatcel when ur obesecel and wainted to cutcel . That day ur obsesecel
I love your posts

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
No. Its *1.25 for irl

R/amiugly and other reddit ratings aren't irl ratings, they are cuck ratings.
IS 6/10 In IRL if Im correct?
Dont use this sub its shit. They cant rate for shit, and you'll get 40pms from ledditors saying youre handsome and shouldnt worry and dont listen to the eeencels

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Coping

Coping

Zephir
No. Its *1.25 for irl

Dont use this sub its shit. They cant rate for shit, and you'll get 40pms from ledditors saying youre handsome and shouldnt worry and dont listen to the eeencels
Idk tbh I never see normies irl rate anyone lower than 6 even if they’re subhuman the average irl rating is like 6-7 jfl

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
posting on these reddit sites is utter pointless. they take haircuts grooming and all other external things into account rather than ur genetic potential

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
posting on these reddit sites is utter pointless. they take haircuts grooming and all other external things into account rather than ur genetic potential
this tbh, also cuck subs like a r/plasticsurgery refuse to give surgery advice to average and above guys.

SeiGun

SeiGun

Natural Looksmaxer
the only thing matter is you good looking or not irl, those coping score doesnt mean shit

Phad

Phad

JATT
Tinder is the ultimate true test tbh
Trust me it’s not, Chico got like 10 more matches than me. The guys on here got the idea that if ur gl girls automatically should wanna fuck u and have a entitled Millennial outlook

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Trust me it’s not, Chico got like 10 more matches than me. The guys on here got the idea that if ur gl girls automatically should wanna fuck u and have a entitled Millennial outlook
Then number of matches only mean anything if you know what the average number in your area is, and for just fucking beging nt and handsome should get you shit automatically on tinder

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Then number of matches only mean anything if you know what the average number in your area is, and for just fucking beging nt and handsome should get you shit automatically on tinder
Its a huge diffrence, In Slovenia not many women use tinder as much as lets say in UK so you wont get as many likes imo

Phad

Phad

JATT
I’m saying he got like 10 more matches and I’m not even close to Chico. It goes to show that tinder isn’t a good way of measuring a rating. Also I do happen to live where irl meetings are a lot more important unlike places like Eastern Europe

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MammothActuary OffTopic 7
Gebirgscel OffTopic 1
Goblin OffTopic 32