PSL GODS might lack appeal.

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.

Modeling doesn't = the real world. While some have Appeal in the real world such as chico,lima(aged like milk),Brooke shields. Young Christopher Atkins and a couple others. Here's a picture to drive my point home

Sean looks like an autist in causal photos but does good as a model. MODELING DOESNT = IRL appel.

• +1
Reactions: iblameandy, jagmogs1000, smoth and 1 other person
Might sound like cope but I could believe it, there are lot of female supermodels I don't find that hot. Good for modeling isn't always the same as irl appeal. But tbf Barrett is an extreme case, he really is uncanny by irl standards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, yellowrice, bradpittshairline and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Nigger cope

IMG 5671

picrel is what girls find appealing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
Might sound like cope but I could believe it, there are lot of female supermodels I don't find that hot. Good for modeling isn't always the same as irl appeal.
Nigga u would worship that pussy if u could

You black nigga this picture of barrett mog everyone that zygos curve zygomatic arch that ogee curve etc ur honestly just a black nigger shut the fuck up already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 27066 and 2 others
Every single tranny posting on this vindicta shit would go crazy if they saw him irl.

People need to stop trying to figure out which male model has the highest appeal amongst each other. Its irrelevant.

Why do any of you guys ever give a single fuck about what women says? Are you retarded? Women are claiming to be fawning over Jeremy Allen White. They say Ryan Gosling is one of the hottest guys around. Its just bs.

Women will claim Zac Efron in high shool musical is hotter than O'Pry and Barrett. Do you believe that shit? Go out in the real world and look at the men who's getting pussy. 99% of the time they're not even close to as good looking as Barrett. Its so delusional to think Barrett doesn't slay based on girls laughably cringe "opinions".

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I look autistic as well and never had issues with women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, datboijj and Ryldoo IS COPING
This is what women find appealing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DildoFaggins, T50 Demon and smoth

dnrd+get mogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and Deleted member 27066
Go to the picture where he looks like a bloated monkey.
Old asf picture he got buccal fat removal done and starvemaxxed he has ultra hollow cheeks now.

• JFL
Psl is mostly important so as to avoid the opposite traits. Many girls don't care about hunter eyes but hate prey eyes. Many don't care about wide robust jaw but hate narrow undefined one. Most don't care about ogee curves and zygos but hate moonfaces, and so on. It's all about not having the opposites of psl features and then focusing on fashion, grooming, charisma/NTmaxxing etc

High end fashion modelling puts higher value on striking features compared to neutral high trust features. It’s the aesthetics they care about not the sex appeal. PSL is purely aesthetic, and although there are overlap between attractive features and striking features it’s not the same.

This mogs 90% of PSL gods

Modeling doesn't = the real world. While some have Appeal in the real world such as chico,lima(aged like milk),Brooke shields. Young Christopher Atkins and a couple others. Here's a picture to drive my point home View attachment 2690950
Sean looks like an autist in causal photos but does good as a model. MODELING DOESNT = IRL appel.

yeah you’re right. i actually asked a few of my female friends what they thought of sean port’s looks and they said they’d be afraid to be in a relationship with him because he’s too attractive. not because they’re worried he’d be stolen from them or because they feel like he’s too attractive for them, but because he’s kinda scary looking. like his features are too striking

Might sound like cope but I could believe it, there are lot of female supermodels I don't find that hot. Good for modeling isn't always the same as irl appeal. But tbf Barrett is an extreme case, he really is uncanny by irl standards.
Yeah like what’s her face that always gets spammed here (Adriana Lima doesn’t have that high irl appeal)

It doesn’t mean they look bad but they just aren’t actually the ideal standard of attractiveness. They usually look unusual compared to a generic attractive face leaving people divided.

Guys like gandy and Chico are exceptions tho in terms of modeling for universal appeal

Modeling doesn't = the real world. While some have Appeal in the real world such as chico,lima(aged like milk),Brooke shields. Young Christopher Atkins and a couple others. Here's a picture to drive my point home View attachment 2690950

Both Barrett and opry would have better appeal in person imo.

Barrett just looks like shit in photos due to his exaggerated proportions . Some girl said she saw Barrett in person and he was the best looking person she’s ever met

• JFL
Old asf picture he got buccal fat removal done and starvemaxxed he has ultra hollow cheeks now.
I'm laughing too hard watching this, this forum is very funny 😂