PSL rate Pakistani Chad from the 80s

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Cricketer. 6'2

Did what Jeremy Meeks did and married a billionaire.

PSL?
Methode times prod web bin f103b256 91ae 11e8 a10e 53179592953e
Images 8
Images 9
Images 10
Images 11

Eye bags failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Pashtuns are the chads of Pakistan

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 1751
He’s not a Chad lmfao
Was never a Chad; not even in his prime

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and samm735
Beggar

• +1
Reactions: joseph
He is fake pashtun his dad was punjabi living in lahore
Lmao cope. He dosent look punjabi at all. I’ve met many of them

How come? British girls used to fawn over him so did bollywood actresses...

Yeah because of how high class and status. Do you realize just how much of a popular figure he was? He was known ALL OVER the country.

Looks wise he’s definitely not a Chad jfl. Chad is 6.5 PSL and above id say. This guy looks 6.5 PSL to you? Let’s be real ....

He’s not a Chad. These are Pakistani chads

Attachments

• 41ADE481-CD34-495D-8C55-F175A0424E12.jpeg
    41ADE481-CD34-495D-8C55-F175A0424E12.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 0555C5DA-10FB-42EB-BAB5-7CD44F28A253.jpeg
    0555C5DA-10FB-42EB-BAB5-7CD44F28A253.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 60
I mog this oldcel to oblivion and so does the underside of my scrotum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers

Left isn’t a Chad at all. He has eye color halo at best. He’s 5.25 PSL max. Salludon is 6.25 maybe 6.5 PSL tho so he may be a Chad. But left not at all

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and 5'8manlet
Left isn’t a Chad at all. He has eye color halo at best. He’s 5.25 PSL max. Salludon is 6.25 maybe 6.5 PSL tho so he may be a Chad. But left not at all
You’re right about the left actually. Salludon is definitely a Chad though. He’s the best looking or at worst the second best looking person on this forum

You’re right about the left actually. Salludon is definitely a Chad though. He’s the best looking or at worst the second best looking person on this forum

Salludon is a Chad or close to it yes. I give him 6.3 PSL. Amnesia however i think is better at 6.5 PSL. Crisick I think is also better at 6.5 PSL. Orb and DefiantSoul are probably 6-6.5 range too.

Chaiwalla is a chad but Imran was surely one in his time? At least in the top 1% of pakistani men
Yeah because of how high class and status. Do you realize just how much of a popular figure he was? He was known ALL OVER the country.

Looks wise he’s definitely not a Chad jfl. Chad is 6.5 PSL and above id say. This guy looks 6.5 PSL to you? Let’s be real ....
Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhtar and Javed Miandad are examples of very successful pakistani cricketers with tons of money and fame and girls never fawned over them. Wasim maybe a little but other than that no. Not even waqar younis etc. Only Imran.

Last edited:
Bro that guy went viral for his looks. It doesn't matter what haloes him or what doesn't. He's striking as hell and if the other guy he posted was working at the tea stall instead of Mr blue eyes then I don't think anyone would care.
Chaiwalla is a chad but Imran was surely one in his time? At least in the top 1% of pakistani men

Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhtar and Javed Miandad are examples of very successful pakistani cricketers with tons of money and fame and girls never fawned over them. Wasim maybe a little but other than that no. Not even waqar younis etc. Only Imran.
Chaiwala is a very handsome guy but I think he's on the shorter end of the spectrum

Not that it makes a difference to him. Hes a model regardless.

Once a niazi always a niazi... Cough cough 1971
Niazis are a clan of pashtuns who live in Punjab. Also brilliant reference , my dad always laughs while reading the betrayal of East Pakistan , he loves how niazi copes in it in various ways to justify getting cucked in Bangladesh b

Back when looks werent everything