PSL Rating? (I know the lighting Carries)

subhumana93

subhumana93

Iron

mtn

your ratios are decent and it looks like ure growing a mandible

maybe after ur puberty youll be the next arvid, maybe youll even descend

no one can tell, post again after puberty

mtn

your ratios are decent and it looks like ure growing a mandible

maybe after ur puberty youll be the next arvid, maybe youll even descend

no one can tell, post again after puberty
I don't wanna seem like an idiot but who's arvid, also, any tips for clearing up my skin?

I don't wanna seem like an idiot but who's arvid, also, any tips for clearing up my skin?
hes a well known user here, ascended hard after puberty and also has okay ratios like you

look up the guides on this forum

• +1
Reactions: subhumana93
What could I do to get a higher rating? I'm 14, turning 15 in october btw
Bro i'm 14, turning 15 in november so i'm definitely the best possible advise giver outta here.
Max out your puberty with: gym, martial arts like wrestling + running few times per week. Idk you might hit HTN/high tier normie tier that way. I'm also maxing my puberty rn.

Bro i'm 14, turning 15 in november so i'm definitely the best possible advise giver outta here.
Max out your puberty with: gym, martial arts like wrestling + running few times per week. Idk you might hit HTN/high tier normie tier that way. I'm also maxing my puberty rn.
I started going to the gym, I have really bad gym anxiety though, My dad is a bodybuilder, and I used to do judo, Karate, Boxing, and I play football, basketball.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
hes a well known user here, ascended hard after puberty and also has okay ratios like you

look up the guides on this forum
will do, thanks

I started going to the gym, I have really bad gym anxiety though, My dad is a bodybuilder, and I used to do judo, Karate, Boxing, and I play football, basketball.
Then you are doing pretty good about your puberty.

• +1
Reactions: subhumana93
Chad

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss