PSL rating system?

IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

I have died everyday waiting for you
How exactly do you rate a guy here? I've seen you guys rate Chads as 5 or 6 JFL. I must be a 1 or 2

it's because you are braincels refugee (just kidding)

truth is: if truecels were to post their pics, standards would lower significantly, but only people confident of their looks are posting their pics, therefore increasing the rating threshold

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Arkantos, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
If I am not wrong PSL is from 0/8 to 8/8, so 6/8 is pretty good actually

Ratings here are fucked up. There are people who are obviously at least PSL 7 getting rated 5-6.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and middayshowers
psl 7 means 8.75 irl aka 87.5% better looking than the entire pop.

Are you retarded or braindead or a mix of the 2. who tf on here is better than 87.5% of the population.
I never said people on here which are PSL 7 you retard. I was talking about male models.

How exactly do you rate a guy here? I've seen you guys rate Chads as 5 or 6 JFL. I must be a 1 or 2
Thing is, normally people rate in a linear way, so 1/10 is the best looking 10% of the population, 9/10 best looking 90% etc... We use more of a curve, cause it is more adaptable to what we actually see. Google the bell curve, it basically means there are a lot of people who are a 5, also a good amount of 4s and 6s. But the further away from the norm the rarer ratings get, nobody gets a 10 in rl, even 9s I suppose exist like two or three on this planet, but only burn victims or people with severe facial deformations get a one.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
@noped you are actually both retarded. Better than 87.5% of the population isn't even that rare. I think 87.5% is consufing you. Take better than 90% that means one in ten. If you want a dumbed down version of what that means it means go out on the street randomly pick 10 people, the most handsome one of them is better than 90% of population. Idk in what reality out of this entire forum top 10% would be so rare which means the sampling is totally skewed towards ugly people but I don't think this is true. I'd like to argue that it's usually above average people that have a crisis in confidence mostly posting here. Also top 10% is PSL 6 and not PSL 7. Or just better yet, let's call it top 10% and avoid any stupidity.

More simply, think one in ten driving a fucking lambourghini.
Would that be so fucking unbelieably rare?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Thing is, normally people rate in a linear way, so 1/10 is the best looking 10% of the population, 9/10 best looking 90% etc... We use more of a curve, cause it is more adaptable to what we actually see. Google the bell curve, it basically means there are a lot of people who are a 5, also a good amount of 4s and 6s. But the further away from the norm the rarer ratings get, nobody gets a 10 in rl, even 9s I suppose exist like two or three on this planet, but only burn victims or people with severe facial deformations get a one.
Interesting... I am not a burn victim and no deformities, but I'm ugly as fuck. I have never been called ugly but never been called attractive either, but I presume that people pity me. Would you mind rating me?

Interesting... I am not a burn victim and no deformities, but I'm ugly as fuck. I have never been called ugly but never been called attractive either, but I presume that people pity me. Would you mind rating me?
Of course, use the rate me section and @ me or send me a PM

People here are too brainfucked watching on edited and proffesionally shopped photos of models, and then underrate here.
When i saw rating section here , i would say people here underrated like 0.75 to 1. aND I AM harsh rater 4 yeras on psl.
Reason why they do it are natural and logical, i dont go fo details.