PSL requirements for orbiter status?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
She actively seeks hanging out with me (alone!), but rejects me romantically.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nausea, BrettyBoy and 2 others
You just need to appeal to a certain niche for girls. I have a 13 year old orbiter who keeps sending dms everyday

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
You just need to appeal to a certain niche for girls. I have a 13 year old orbiter who keeps sending dms everyday
you need to suck on those jb toes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I am not into foot fetish
Not having a foot fetish is like playing a video game that's meant to be played with mods without mods

I did have jb orbiters who had a genuine crush on me. But I never had a bish trying to orbit me in order to become her orbiter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
If a Girl isn't Sexually attracted to you there's no reason why you should communicate with her any further.

She actively seeks hanging out with me (alone!), but rejects me romantically.
my oneitis used to exploit me for car rides to the club

• +1
Reactions: nausea
my oneitis used to exploit me for car rides to the club

I would be much more comfortable realizing I was being used, but she suggested we hang out and even paid for my drinks so I thought she had to be yearning for my D.
If a Girl isn't Sexually attracted to you there's no reason why you should communicate with her any further.

Yes, all my hs female friends had at least some base level attraction towards me; meaning they would make out with me - so I got my validation & didn't care who they dated. But being friends with a girl who finds you sexually repulsive is really soul crushing.

Last edited: