PSL scale is a representation of how women rate men

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
We know women view 80% of men as unappealing

That’s the reason mtn is 4psl

Htn is 5psl the above avarage guy is seen as normal to women

Only at chadlite do you get to that 6psl which is slightly above average to foids

Remember the sub8 theory isn’t a joke

If ur sub 8 even at a 7/10 (not in psl) you’ll be seen as cute ugly at most

Bro do you see the guys women call cute ugly? Literal models

8/10 is where attractiveness starts and where ur no longer just seen as the avarage man to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, humanoidsub7, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brandon Curington, wishIwasSalludon, Sprinkles and 10 others
PSL is the most accurate rating scale that ever existed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Sprinkles, Deleted member and 1 other person
Many ppl who are above average and have success with women like @Akhi don’t realise the difference when ur a 8+ aka 7psl

Bro the girls calling u cute now texting you would be litterally going insane for u 2x more

Women can’t control themselves when it comes to 8/10

The life of a sub8 who’s htn+ is descent but u have no idea what the Chad experience is

It’s like when someone who makes 20 million a year thinks a billionaire doesn’t have it much better

It’s another world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, vermillioncorefan and Akhi
PSL is the most accurate rating scale that ever existed
This
Many ppl who are above average and have success with women like @Akhi don’t realise the difference when ur a 8+ aka 7psl

Bro the girls calling u cute now texting you would be litterally going insane for u 2x more

The life of a sub8 who’s htn+ is descent but u have no idea what the Chad experience is

It’s like when someone who makes 20 million a year thinks a billionaire doesn’t have it much better

It’s another world

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and Nick.Harte

It’s another world
yea bro they’d literally act like retards and blow up ur phone with weird shit 24/7 if u were 8/10

how are u here for more than a year and still dont know the psl scale

6psl is entry chad and 7psl is gigachad tier, no one alive reaches that, maybe drago or sum idk

It’s another world
i dont disagree but how do you know? do you know a chad?

i dont even know a full blown chadlite, its so rare it doesnt really have any relevance irl

yea bro they’d literally act like retards and blow up ur phone with weird shit 24/7 if u were 8/10
It’s not a joke Jfl if u think Meeks gets the same treatment as ur local highschool htn slayer

U ppl have no clue the life these men live

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What is this schizo babbling about

It’s not a joke Jfl if u think Meeks gets the same treatment as ur local highschool htn slayer

nah i’m not kidding like i wasn’t being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
The normie scale is a joke tbh. To look average, one need to have pretty much zero failos but no appeal whatsover
MTN = no recession, amazing side profile(no dorsal hump , hooked nose etc..), very good undereye support, symmetrical face, good philtrum length (around 1.4), tight hyoid skin, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and vermillioncorefan
that’s why if u block a girl and she doesn’t write many essays on an alt or do smth like that it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Zonar, Deleted member and 3 others
It’s not. It’s close. But it objectively is not.

PSL scale is a representation of how objectively facially aesthetic you are. It’s the best standard out

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
that’s why if u block a girl and she doesn’t write many essays on an alt or do smth like that it’s over
Exactly it’s these little thinhgs

A htn wont get that often he might sometimes but rarely

Chad is 1 in a mil he’d get that very often

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Nick.Harte
Pretty much over. I had a slayer in hs show me his phone and damn, the girls that he blocked called him from another number 18 times in a day.18 missed calls man...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and vermillioncorefan
The normie scale is a joke tbh. To look average, one need to have pretty much zero failos but no appeal whatsover
MTN = no recession, amazing side profile(no dorsal hump , hooked nose etc..), very good undereye support, symmetrical face, good philtrum length (around 1.4), tight hyoid skin, etc...
bro what, that makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Niksy and Nick.Harte

Jeremy Meeks was mostly a nobody till he became a model (take that nobody word with a grain of salt)

He skyrocketed into the upper echelons of society through money and status, which was the biggest dominator

• +1
A htn wont get that often he might sometimes but rarely
IMG 0449
IMG 0448
IMG 0444
IMG 0445
IMG 0446

You tellin me girls ain’t chasing that 6’3 HTN ?? I don’t think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and vermillioncorefan
We know women view 80% of men as unappealing

That’s the reason mtn is 4psl

Htn is 5psl the above avarage guy is seen as normal to women

Only at chadlite do you get to that 6psl which is slightly above average to foids

Remember the sub8 theory isn’t a joke

If ur sub 8 even at a 7/10 (not in psl) you’ll be seen as cute ugly at most

Bro do you see the guys women call cute ugly? Literal models

8/10 is where attractiveness starts and where ur no longer just seen as the avarage man to women
Stop posting so much or I’ll knock your teeth out 🤬

Pretty much over. I had a slayer in hs show me his phone and damn, the girls that he blocked called him from another number 18 times in a day.18 missed calls man...
my cousin showed me how she wrote an essay like i swear 1000 words double spaced 12pt font to her bf just because he said he thought he’s ugly. bro and he’s like 14 chadlite for his age ngl. after that i don’t accept anything less from a foid

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
they write paragraphs and essays for chad hoping he fucks their pussy meanwhile she gets over u in less than 14 ms it never began

Ah, I hadn't seen a Just Be Chad post in like 15ms on looksmax.org. Thanks for reminding us all to just be chad again. I almost forgot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
they write paragraphs and essays for chad hoping he fucks their pussy meanwhile she gets over u in less than 14 ms it never began
If she was over me she’d stop sending pizzas to my door every 2 minutes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

It’s another world
who cares tbh
just be 7 PSL and enjoy slaying and doing whatever you please right?

the Void never leaves