Psychology professor threw a blackpills yet normies are still blue pilled.

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
I was taking a Psychology 101 course in University as an elective, and one of the lecture topics was Evolutionary Psychology. The whole lecture was blackpill with a few bluepills here and there, but the most blackpilled part was when the professor said that the best reproductive outcome for women is to have a guy that is economically stable who can take care of the children when they are not in heat and to copulate (fuck) a guy with masculine features when they're in heat (ie: having a beta and a bull at the same time). He explained that women know that DOM men are not suitable LTR partners because they know they will cheat on them...

Biggest blackpill ever, I, of course, knew of this, but hearing it come from the mouth of a professor was jaw-dropping. He legit described "Alpha fucks and betas buxx" and that women want DOM dark triad bad boys to fuck to the whole class. Of course, normies didn't care because "muh science :feelsuhh:" but when we say the same shit they lynch us jfl at them.

Here are the lecture slides:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming, Effortless, RAITEIII and 13 others
I redpilled one of my profs once

Legit. Normies hear this and go on without giving it a second thought.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SubhumanCurrycel, Incoming and 10 others
Freud is a huge cuck ngl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Ritalincel
Legit. Normies hear this and go on without giving it a second thought.
It reminds of a meme where a CuckTear tries to prove evolution to theist by showing how female deers fuck the biggest deer and say "it's science :feelsuhh:" but starts coping when incels say the same about humans.

I don't have the meme and couldn't find it, but it perfectly explains this situation jfl :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, NothingCanStopMe, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
When I was at university trying to perfect my dissertation I asked my lecturer the best method on conducting interviews. My lecturer just said "no one is going to want to talk to you , you are small and brown"

He just became passive aggressive after that and gave me a bad mark.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 5583, RAITEIII and 7 others
When I was at university trying to perfect my dissertation I asked my lecturer the best method on conducting interviews. My lecturer just said "no one is going to want to talk to you , you are small and brown"

It's truly over for ethnics holy shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262

I want to punch your professor into the ICU holy shti this is infuriating.

I was taking a Psychology 101 course in University as an elective, and one of the lecture topics was Evolutionary Psychology. The whole lecture was blackpill with a few bluepills here and there, but the most blackpilled part was when the professor said that the best reproductive outcome for women is to have a guy that is economically stable who can take care of the children when they are not in heat and to copulate (fuck) a guy with masculine features when they're in heat (ie: having a beta and a bull at the same time). He explained that women know that DOM men are not suitable LTR partners because they know they will cheat on them...

Biggest blackpill ever, I, of course, knew of this, but hearing it come from the mouth of a professor was jaw-dropping. He legit described "Alpha fucks and betas buxx" and that women want DOM dark triad bad boys to fuck to the whole class. Of course, normies didn't care because "muh science :feelsuhh:" but when we say the same shit they lynch us jfl at them.

Here are the lecture slides:

View attachment 412679View attachment 412681

Yeah I've watched a documentary on this.

They like cute boys when they are not horny and sexy boys when they are, basically. In layman's terms.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Which one of you fucks is a professor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, lookismfugee, NothingCanStopMe and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
bring professor here :lul: annonymously mail him or smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Golang