Ptosis and upper eyelid exposure

L

looksmaxxxx1

Iron
Is it possible to have slight ptosis and still have "good" looking eye area, assuming you have enough volume on your upper eyelid region?

If you look at where his upper eyelid starts, its right above the pupil, but he still has enough bone/fat on that area to cover his upper eyelids.

My eyelids also start right above the pupils but I have no volume that covers the upper eyelids, I am thinking about getting an upper eyelid filler just to see if adding volume would be enough or if I also would need ptosis surgery.

What do you think?

Attachments

• jer.jpeg
    jer.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpeg
    Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Slide11-1.jpeg
    Slide11-1.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
9mm implant helps with ptosis and UEE

I have ptosis I guess, have you tried lightly pulling your eyebrow up then opening your eye wide? Worked for me.

ideally surgery at least for health benefits

Is it possible to have slight ptosis and still have "good" looking eye area, assuming you have enough volume on your upper eyelid region?

If you look at where his upper eyelid starts, its right above the pupil, but he still has enough bone/fat on that area to cover his upper eyelids.

My eyelids also start right above the pupils but I have no volume that covers the upper eyelids, I am thinking about getting an upper eyelid filler just to see if adding volume would be enough or if I also would need ptosis surgery.

What do you think?
Try ptosis drops ptosiscel

ideally surgery at least for health benefits
I was thinking maybe fillers first and then ptosis surgery after, is it possible to do ptosis surgery when I have fillers placed or will I have to dissolve before surgery

You probably just need to add volume above the orbit.

I have ptosis I guess, have you tried lightly pulling your eyebrow up then opening your eye wide? Worked for me.
does it really work bro i heard its cap, how do you do it exactly

I’ll dm you

What do you think?
Eyelid tape is a softmaxing for uee

yes my dad has ptosis but enough upper volume and his orbital region is small enough so that fat /skin covers his upper eyelids.