Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

My unvaxed sperm will go up in value over the years but I won't sell a drop of it, that would be like me, a noble or king having a bastard with a peasant, I wouldn't want my son or daughter to live that life, or have a kid with a soul have a soulless idiot mother who got the vax and now realized she was an idiot shes litererally equivalent to 1000000000000000000000000 body count foid.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
How would you know someone has unvaxxed sperm? Anyone can lie

I accept chinese vaccines only, but lithuania (separatist part of Russia) accepts only jewish, which I refuse

Alright I will look into that? So I need to shine myself with an ultra violet light or what?
Bitchute has videos on how you can use the settings for your phone and go to the bluetooth to check if you have this code which actually changes all the time. There is a bluetooth app as well just for this.

Bitchute also has videos on using the ultraviolet light to see if you have the mark.

I'm fairly certain you're fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
How would you know someone has unvaxxed sperm? Anyone can lie
Bluetooth: A code shows up for anyone who's been vaxxed. Even people that have died and are 6 feet under, their bluetooth code still pops up.

Life saving? It's quite the contrary. Vaccines are psuedoscience at best at worse they're a plague and a complete genocide to the human race. Actually more like homicide because if they do survive, it alters one's dna so they're no longer technically human in accordance to the supreme court documents. The Rockerfellers originally created these vaccines as a way to pump their excess chemicals into products and then sell them as quack cures.
You have no proof for any of this other than posts on facebook and videos on bitchute made by schizophrenic oldcels
However, there are millions of proofs that vaccines are not only safe but highly effective.

The drop in polio deaths due to the introduction of a vaccine - Notice the drop right around 1955 - when the vaccine was introduced.
A similar steady drop in measles cases. Again - measles vaccine introduced in 1967. Measles, of all the early-vaccine diseases is among the more survivable, but again - EVERYONE knew someone who either lost an infant or toddler to measles or you'd hear of a school-aged child dying of it.
In 1991 there was a spike because of a measles outbreak in NYC...driven by people of color who had lousy access to health care.
The smallpox vaccine is the blueprint for all vaccines, but we only saw the path to eradication begin in the 1950s - This is when the technology to freeze dry and store the dead smallpox virus was first used.
Pertussis cases plummeted by the introduction of the vaccine in the 1940s. Spikes are highly related to anti-vaccine sentiment.

• JFL
Reactions: King Solomon
I've read Revelation more than enough times and this is the mark as it meets all the specifications to be the mark.

Pureblood is a perfect word for this. Noah and his family were saved because they were perfect in their generations aka their blood was pure as their bloodlines were all traced back to Adam and Eve while the rest of flesh was corrupted with the fallen angels. As it was in the begining so it shall be in the end. Now instead of Fallen Angels corrupting the bloodlines, its by pharmakia aka black magic. This opens the doors for demons and will damn for all eternity if they die before repetance.
Also jfl at calling others brainwashed when you believe in goy slave religion :lul::lul:

Meme unvaxxed sperm 1
Unvaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Also jfl at calling others brainwashed when you believe in goy slave religion :lul::lul:
Nobody pushes this on me as I had to take the time to research this myself. This is an obvious fact and anyone who uses logic, reason and science comes to the same conclusion. Pseudoscience is pushed by governments. This isn't religion this is just truth.

The Edomites/Canaanites created that conspiracy theory that they created Christianity to control the masses and passed it on to controlled opposition puppets like Adam Greenburg the Jew who pretends to "expose" Jews but then pulls an uno reverse card with this nonsensical garbage.

• +1
You have no proof for any of this other than posts on facebook and videos on bitchute made by schizophrenic oldcels
However, there are millions of proofs that vaccines are not only safe but highly effective.

The drop in polio deaths due to the introduction of a vaccine - Notice the drop right around 1955 - when the vaccine was introduced.
A similar steady drop in measles cases. Again - measles vaccine introduced in 1967. Measles, of all the early-vaccine diseases is among the more survivable, but again - EVERYONE knew someone who either lost an infant or toddler to measles or you'd hear of a school-aged child dying of it.
In 1991 there was a spike because of a measles outbreak in NYC...driven by people of color who had lousy access to health care.
The smallpox vaccine is the blueprint for all vaccines, but we only saw the path to eradication begin in the 1950s - This is when the technology to freeze dry and store the dead smallpox virus was first used.
Pertussis cases plummeted by the introduction of the vaccine in the 1940s. Spikes are highly related to anti-vaccine sentiment.
You have to be a plant. If anyone is dumb enough to still believe in the pseudoscience of Jew Jabs you're either a moron, brainwashed or a controlled puppet.

You're clearly quadrouple vaxxed and have no business being in here with the purebloods. Take your Jewish propaganda, turn it sideways and stick it up your candy ass.

You have to be a plant. If anyone is dumb enough to still believe in the pseudoscience of Jew Jabs you're either a moron, brainwashed or a controlled puppet.

You're clearly quadrouple vaxxed and have no business being in here with the purebloods. Take your Jewish propaganda, turn it sideways and stick it up your candy ass.
No arguments.
>believing jew tool called religion and calling me brainwashed :lul:

Bitchute has videos on how you can use the settings for your phone and go to the bluetooth to check if you have this code which actually changes all the time. There is a bluetooth app as well just for this.

Bitchute also has videos on using the ultraviolet light to see if you have the mark.

I'm fairly certain you're fine.
I can't find the bluetooth video? I shined an ultraviolet ray on my face no distinct markings

I want to test if this is legit my parents are vaxxed so I will use them to compare it to myself

• +1
No arguments.
>believing jew tool called religion and calling me brainwashed :lul:
No reason to argue at this point. You believe what you want to believe and it's far too late in the game. Maybe 5 years ago I was still hopeful for people but at this point it's over. My goal now is to assist purebloods (unless they're vaxxed and still want salvation).

I was originally brainwashed by the Jew when I was a kid but over time as I had more time and freedom I devoted a ton of time into researching history instead of jewish controlled indoctrination camp garbage. I believed in all their pseudoscience because I went through the indoctrination camps and was supposed to memorize and not question or conduct research of my own.

Like I said you're pushing the Jew conspiracy that Christianity was created by them. That's absolutely hilarious. You believe in a Jewish conspiracy yet believe you're not brainwashed. Stop it, go get some help.

Unvaxxed eggs will be worth way more?
they will be, I bet there are a lot more unvaxxed dudes than gals, mainly because foids are easier to psyops

• +1
they will be, I bet there are a lot more unvaxxed dudes than gals, mainly because foids are easier to psyops
If it turns out that the Jews make all men who took it sterile but the girls are fine it would honestly be a fitting punishment if its men and women then things are fucked and unvaxxed women will become the most rare commodity on earth

Idk why people think this will be great... This will not be good for any of us especially the survivors

Last edited:
You're correct, in 2021 after all the initial vaccines were administered the females were vaxxed at 63% and males at 37% in the US. I don't know what the numbers are now but it may be slightly closer. Yes, females are sheep and rely on emotion over logic and reason so they're easy to manipulate.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Latens Deitas
You're correct, in 2021 after all the initial vaccines were administered the females were vaxxed at 63% and males at 37% in the US. I don't know what the numbers are now but it may be slightly closer. Yes, females are sheep and rely on emotion over logic and reason so they're easy to manipulate.
So then why would unvaxxed sperm be worthwhile unless vaxxed women are fine this will plunge the world into hell

If it turns out that the Jews make all men who took it sterile but the girls are fine it would honestly be a fitting punishment if its men and women then things are fucked and unvaxxed women will become the most rare commodity on earth

Idk why people think this will be great... This will not be good for any of us especially the survivors
Bluetooth vaxx lookup videos:

Vaccinated women are
having misscarriages at a 75% rate.

Well, the UN's(Rothchild controlled) main objective is depopulation to 800 million people by 2030 and this was agreed on by 160 countries in 1994. So the vaccines are doing a great job.

I may have to steal a girl out of an Amish community Afterall. Thankfully, their standards are normal.

• +1
So then why would unvaxxed sperm be worthwhile unless vaxxed women are fine this will plunge the world into hell
As of May 2023, there are 107 million males in usa who took the vaxx that's enough to make pure blood semen worth some bucks or at least worthy for foids who still have neurons left.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well Lucifer roams the earth in accordance to the scriptures so it's inevitable that it was to become hell on earth as he's the god on earth currently. It's not until after the battle with Christ after the thousand year kingdom will he be permanently banished to hell. Yes it's only going to get worse from here as it has been getting worse for many years now (probably since the 1870's).

As for unvaxxed sperm becoming worthless I don't see that happening. Shedding doesn't cause miscarriages so unvaxxed women will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
As of May 2023, there are 107 million males in usa who took the vaxx that's enough to make pure blood semen worth some bucks or at least worthy for foids who still have neurons.
Yes, 107 million men and 118 million women. It's a combination of women with brains and faith in YHWH. Apparently there's less than 18% of women with this combination.

im free of any jewvid 19 vaccines

caging @ ppl that took the vax.

cattle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 27746
Bluetooth vaxx lookup videos:

Vaccinated women are
having misscarriages at a 75% rate.

Well, the UN's(Rothchild controlled) main objective is depopulation to 800 million people by 2030 and this was agreed on by 160 countries in 1994. So the vaccines are doing a great job.

I may have to steal a girl out of an Amish community Afterall. Thankfully, their standards are normal.

I will try and test this out today thanks.

• +1
You must have skipped the part about needing it to buy and sell then. And the part about it having something to do with the hand or forehead.

As you can see the mark shows on their hand with a UV light.
As stated before they were conditioning us to prepare to not be able to buy sell or trade without these vaccines. Just because it wasn't fully implemented yet doesn't mean it won't be in the near future.

The timing is perfect because we're now in the tribulation in accordance with the scriptures. Also, the mark of the beast will not be required 100% until 3.5 years into the tribulation.
Rev 13:5, and Rev 13:16

Does not show how unvaxxed would look like.
Bro, if you're unvaxxed you will not have a blue tooth code pop up or have a mark on your hand under a UV light.

Can you do a rating for me btw (just promise to keep it anonymous...)
Yes. I'm currently helping three other members with their lookmaxxing journey.

Would you like me to keep the rating anonymous as well?

• +1
Yes. I'm currently helping three other members with their lookmaxxing journey.

Would you like me to keep the rating anonymous as well?
Yeah please keep it anonymous

As you can see the mark shows on their hand with a UV light.
As stated before they were conditioning us to prepare to not be able to buy sell or trade without these vaccines. Just because it wasn't fully implemented yet doesn't mean it won't be in the near future.

The timing is perfect because we're now in the tribulation in accordance with the scriptures. Also, the mark of the beast will not be required 100% until 3.5 years into the tribulation.
Rev 13:5, and Rev 13:16

The beast is the number of a man. Shouldn't the man have already revealed himself if it's his number? It's just conditioning. As such, God probably wants His people to have nothing to do with it, but it won't damn you if you've got it. It's just conditioning so far. The mark hasn't come about yet

• +1
Nobody pushes this on me as I had to take the time to research this myself. This is an obvious fact and anyone who uses logic, reason and science comes to the same conclusion. Pseudoscience is pushed by governments. This isn't religion this is just truth.

The Edomites/Canaanites created that conspiracy theory that they created Christianity to control the masses and passed it on to controlled opposition puppets like Adam Greenburg the Jew who pretends to "expose" Jews but then pulls an uno reverse card with this nonsensical garbage.
ignore this nigga, he took an experimental vaccine (that does not work btw) and then calls u brainwashed

Jesus is God
Christ is King

• +1
ignore this nigga, he took an experimental vaccine (that does not work btw) and then calls u brainwashed

Jesus is God
Christ is King
Agreed, and I already put him on ignore. Oh it works alright. It works to track and trace them, change their DNA, cause disease, injuries sterilization and expedites their death.

• +1
This shit is making me depressed. Can anything be done? My family members have taken vaccine.

The beast is the number of a man. Shouldn't the man have already revealed himself if it's his number? It's just conditioning. As such, God probably wants His people to have nothing to do with it, but it won't damn you if you've got it. It's just conditioning so far. The mark hasn't come about yet
As much as I wish I beat the mark of the beast I don't believe covid was it. I never heard of anyone starving to death from not taking the vaccine and they pretty much backed down. Covid is significant though I believe Donald Trump threw things off and they did Covid to speed things up. It seems like things have been off 2012-16 like they are improvising something in their plans went wrong.

This is only the beginning worse trials await us then anyone could imagine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
This shit is making me depressed. Can anything be done? My family members have taken vaccine.
In terms of their soul, repent and pray for forgiveness for taking the mark. However, the scriptures make it appear as though there is nothing one can do.

Rev 14:9 And a third messenger followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark upon his forehead or upon his hand, Rev 14:10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Elohim, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he shall be tortured with fire and sulphur before the set-apart messengers and before the Lamb. Rev 14:11 “And the smoke of their torture goes up forever and ever. And they have no rest day or night, those worshipping the beast and his image, also if anyone receives the mark of his name.”

From this it appears after taking the mark of the beast one is damned to hell and their is no going back.

The scriptures that do conflict this are all written by the "Apostle" Paul who happened to be a Jew and not a true Israelite, a false prophet, didn't meet the requirements to even be an apostle and was an admitted liar even within the scriptures he admits to lying to convert people.

As for the body, there are protocols to detox from many of the materials but the main damage has been done already as it's changed their DNA (taken the mark of YHWH out of our coding) and now they're a ticking time bomb at this point. The best you can do is prevent any loved one's you know from taking the test or the vaccine. Get off grid, become self sufficient, change your political status. This is the only possible way to prevent them from using (job, food, etc) against you to scare you into taking the mark.

The scriptures say the Mark of the Beast only becomes fully required by 3.5 years into the tribulation which is when he reveals himself. We have just about 3.4 years to go from now.

Quick video how the test/vaccine meats all the requirements to be the Mark of the beast.

Last edited:
Luciferase within the nasal swab.

In terms of their soul, repent and pray for forgiveness for taking the mark. However, the scriptures make it appear as though there is nothing one can do.

Rev 14:9 And a third messenger followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark upon his forehead or upon his hand, Rev 14:10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Elohim, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he shall be tortured with fire and sulphur before the set-apart messengers and before the Lamb. Rev 14:11 “And the smoke of their torture goes up forever and ever. And they have no rest day or night, those worshipping the beast and his image, also if anyone receives the mark of his name.”

From this it appears after taking the mark of the beast one is damned to hell and their is no going back.

The scriptures that do conflict this are all written by the "Apostle" Paul who happened to be a Jew and not a true Israelite, a false prophet, didn't meet the requirements to even be an apostle and was an admitted liar even within the scriptures he admits to lying to convert people.

As for the body, there are protocols to detox from many of the materials but the main damage has been done already as it's changed their DNA (taken the mark of YHWH out of our coding) and now they're a ticking time bomb at this point. The best you can do is prevent any loved one's you know from taking the test or the vaccine. Get off grid, become self sufficient, change your political status. This is the only possible way to prevent them from using (job, food, etc) against you to scare you into taking the mark.

The scriptures say the Mark of the Beast only becomes fully required by 3.5 years into the tribulation which is when he reveals himself. We have just about 3.4 years to go from now.

Quick video how the test/vaccine meats all the requirements to be the Mark of the beast.

Where did Paul admit to lying?

For those who took the mark of the beast with the Jew Jabs, I feel bad for you son. I will pray for YHWH to forgive you and if not it's eternal damnation.

For the dudes who are struggling to moneymaxx, your pureblood sperm will be worth more than any shitcoin very soon.

View attachment 2548604

View attachment 2548606

> Eppley's jaw implant in body ✅
> Eppley's cheek implant in body✅
> Eppley's Supras in body ✅
> Eppley's infras in body ✅
> Eppley's chin implant in body ✅
> Eppley's cock implant in body ✅

> Vaccine ❌ because foreign material

Raw primal diet amd being fat for 40years

I did find this from Yashua's teachings in Matthew 12:31

31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32

The blaspheme against the holy Ghost with the context of this passage is mocking GOD indefinately until the end. This was in response to the Pharisees saying Yashua used the power of the prince of darkness, the devil himself to cast out demons. A form of mockery against him.

So this is a very tough question as people are split as the book of Revelations makes it appear as though the mark of the Beast is permanently damned. However, it's not the same as the one unforgiveable sin as all other manner of sin is forgivable.

Those who do refuse to take the mark will physically be murdered when the anti Christ is revealed.

> Eppley's jaw implant in body ✅
> Eppley's cheek implant in body✅
> Eppley's Supras in body ✅
> Eppley's infras in body ✅
> Eppley's chin implant in body ✅
> Eppley's cock implant in body ✅

> Vaccine ❌ because foreign material
These are foreign material as well but not the mark. It's not treating your body as a temple.

I did find this from Yashua's teachings in Matthew 12:31

31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32

The blaspheme against the holy Ghost with the context of this passage is mocking GOD indefinately until the end. This was in response to the Pharisees saying Yashua used the power of the prince of darkness, the devil himself to cast out demons. A form of mockery against him.

So this is a very tough question as people are split as the book of Revelations makes it appear as though the mark of the Beast is permanently damned. However, it's not the same as the one unforgiveable sin as all other manner of sin is forgivable.

Those who do refuse to take the mark will physically be murdered when the anti Christ is revealed.
Its the whatever that blue thing in body is that is sad. I wanna get rid of the unvaxxed stuff n be normal

Where did Paul admit to lying?
Roman's 3:7 KJV

Paul consistently states the ends justifies the means throughout his teachings. He's saying spreading the gospel through lies shouldn't be considered a sin because he's teaching doing "God's work" as if this justifies his lying.

1 Corinthians 9:20-22

He pretends to be an Israelite but he's not he's an Edomite/Canaanite. He's essentially saying in this passage he became a chameleon as are the Jews (Edomites/Canaanites) of today.

Many of his references to the old testament are changed enough to change the meaning of the scriptures and therefore he added and took away from the book which was forbidden in accordance with the book of revelations.

He lived 100 years after Christ's death so he could've never been an apostle in accordance with the requirements listed within the book of Acts.

Many books were removed and Paul's letters and teachings were added in over the last 2,000 years.

Its the whatever that blue thing in body is that is sad. I wanna get rid of the unvaxxed stuff n be normal
I'm sure someone went through surgery to remove it. It's called Luciferace aka Lucifer's race.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
why would you want to be pureblood jfl. it's like putting all your eggs in one basket

why would you want to be pureblood jfl. it's like putting all your eggs in one basket
1.) Salvation and follow the teachings of YHWH
2.) Life
3.) Longer life
4.) Injury free
5.) As close to natural as possible
6.) Increasing my SMV

Billions expected to die from the nano tech MrNA DNA manipulation biological weapon mass genocide injections

1.) You're a ticking time bomb if you took the Jew JAB,
2.) 40% increase in life insurance claims since the injections started and the insurance companies are going bankrupt. This is considered a mass extinction level event as it's more than all the world wars combined.
3.) 75% of Women that have taken these shots, they have stillborn births so it's a mass genocide and sterilization.
4.) Deaths in 2019-2020 deaths were vastly down at record lows and Convid 19 was never Isolated outside a computer simulation.
5.) Now they're creating a bunch of laughable fake viruses as fear porn to scare more people into other DNA manipulation death jabs (camel virus, monkey virus, bunny virus and asshole eating virus) and yes those are the viruses the media tells the mainstream that is killing people and they should be afraid of.
6.) Many of our foods are going to have these biological warfare injections inputted into.

dnr
chad slays incel prays
retard
Conspiracy theory
Kill yourself
annnnnnnd my personal favorite: COPE