Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

I took the vax when I was 15.
So you‘re saying the vax was the mark of the beast?
What about anything announcing the tribulation period? The 2 witnesses and angels rapidly appearing from heaven to warn humanity?
The Antichrist healing from his deadly head wound?
I watched some bitchute videos that pretty much said the same as you, about "Luciferase" and the "060606 patent", yet I thought the mark goes directly in or on the forehead and hand. The swabs go into your nose (although up to the brain-barrier part) and the vax into your arm/shoulder.
What about not being able to buy and sell anymore and about being imprisoned/tortured/beheaded and effectively cut from participating in society for not taking the mark?

Last edited:
I took the vax when I was 15.
So you‘re saying the vax was the mark of the beast?
What about anything announcing the tribulation period? The 2 witnesses and angels rapidly appearing from heaven to warn humanity?
The Antichrist healing from his deadly head wound?
I watched some bitchute videos that pretty much said the same as you, about "Luciferase" and the "060606 patent", yet I thought the mark goes directly in or on the forehead and hand. The swabs go into your nose (although up to the brain-barrier part) and the vax into your arm/shoulder.
What about not being able to buy and sell anymore and about being imprisoned/tortured/beheaded and effectively cut from participating in society for not taking the mark?
1.) The full requirement to take the mark or die comes after the anti-Christ is revealed. So the technology within the injections is there and within 80% of the population it's just dormant until the anti-Christ is revealed. The scriptures do not say the mark cannot be created and input before the tribe, however it must be injected or death by the anti-Christ proclaiming himself as GOD.
2.) It's more than just the 060606 patent. Read the actual patents of the mRNA tech from Pfyzer. This injections not only remove the mark of GOD (YHWH) From you so called junk DNA it actually inputs the mark of the beast in the junk DNA in 666. Yes there are people qho studied the patents and the DNA to demonstrate this on videos and the patents are public information. The mark isn't a stamp on your head or chip in your hand it's in your DNA.
3.) As in the days of Noah so it shall be in the days of man in the end. NOAH was spared because he was pure in his DNA a pureblood Adamite. The rest of the DNA has been corrupted by the fallen angels, Nephilim, Lucifer, etc. So GOD reset the earth. Now the DNA is being altered through biological warfare and another reset is inevitable and is near.
4.) The 13 royal bloodlines of the Canaanites have been inbreeding for thousands of years to bring forth the anti-Christ as prophesied. The anti-Christ has already been born and is already a grown man. With that being said I don't know precisely who he is or when exactly he'll be revealed. My guess is he'll be in his 40's, an Edomite Jew, already has some wealth power and influence and is going to be portrayed as the good guy. At this point anyone with major influence, power or top 0.1% wealth is compromised so it's tough to figure out. However, he could be in hiding until they're ready to reveal him to the world and then magically pop on the stage with a high level of power and influence and come out of no where. This may make it impossible to figure out until he's revealed. This makes more logical sense to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
1.) The full requirement to take the mark or die comes after the anti-Christ is revealed. So the technology within the injections is there and within 80% of the population it's just dormant until the anti-Christ is revealed. The scriptures do not say the mark cannot be created and input before the tribe, however it must be injected or death by the anti-Christ proclaiming himself as GOD.
2.) It's more than just the 060606 patent. Read the actual patents of the mRNA tech from Pfyzer. This injections not only remove the mark of GOD (YHWH) From you so called junk DNA it actually inputs the mark of the beast in the junk DNA in 666. Yes there are people qho studied the patents and the DNA to demonstrate this on videos and the patents are public information. The mark isn't a stamp on your head or chip in your hand it's in your DNA.
3.) As in the days of Noah so it shall be in the days of man in the end. NOAH was spared because he was pure in his DNA a pureblood Adamite. The rest of the DNA has been corrupted by the fallen angels, Nephilim, Lucifer, etc. So GOD reset the earth. Now the DNA is being altered through biological warfare and another reset is inevitable and is near.
4.) The 13 royal bloodlines of the Canaanites have been inbreeding for thousands of years to bring forth the anti-Christ as prophesied. The anti-Christ has already been born and is already a grown man. With that being said I don't know precisely who he is or when exactly he'll be revealed. My guess is he'll be in his 40's, an Edomite Jew, already has some wealth power and influence and is going to be portrayed as the good guy. At this point anyone with major influence, power or top 0.1% wealth is compromised so it's tough to figure out. However, he could be in hiding until they're ready to reveal him to the world and then magically pop on the stage with a high level of power and influence and come out of no where. This may make it impossible to figure out until he's revealed. This makes more logical sense to me.
If it actually is the mark of the beast, what can I even do now? Doesn’t revelations say that everyone who takes it will be thrown into the lake of fire (hell)?
Also it‘s often said that the Antichrist needs to reveal himself first and that the third temple needs to be built, like they‘re doing with the red heifers preparation in Israel right now. Then the mark is introduced during the midpoint in the tribulations when the Antichrists wound is healed and he sits himself into the third temple.
I also have some atheist or Muslim friends that didn’t take vax and wouldn‘t take foreign shit into their body (even if their life depended on it), yet they still don‘t see Christ as the Messiah. Doesn‘t the false prophet deceive everyone who doesn‘t believe in Christ and his teachings to take the Mark and worship the beast?
What about the Antichrist killing off the whore of Babylon (false one world religion or belief system) and assuming worship all for himself?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: King Solomon
Pure blood here, luckily I have a family member who is intelligent enough not to have been vaccinated neither, it is a blessing to have someone like that in your family

• Love it
If it actually is the mark of the beast, what can I even do now? Doesn’t revelations say that everyone who takes it will be thrown into the lake of fire (hell)?
Also it‘s often said that the Antichrist needs to reveal himself first and that the third temple needs to be built, like they‘re doing with the red heifers preparation in Israel right now. Then the mark is introduced during the midpoint in the tribulations when the Antichrists wound is healed and he sits himself into the third temple.
I also have some atheist or Muslim friends that didn’t take vax and wouldn‘t take foreign shit into their body (even if their life depended on it), yet they still don‘t see Christ as the Messiah. Doesn‘t the false prophet deceive everyone who doesn‘t believe in Christ and his teachings to take the Mark and worship the beast?
What about the Antichrist killing of the whore of Babylon (false one world religion or belief system) and assuming worship all for himself?
IDK if he deceives everyone. I know there are people that survive and do not take the mark during the 1,000 year reign of Christ. I have no idea how that's possible but the devil convinces many of them to attack new Israel at the end of 1,000 years and Jesus burns all of them.

The best qay or shall I say quickest qay for a Muslim (or any non christian) or athiest to be converted is for them to experience hell through a near death/Out of body experience. It's going to be extremely painfull and emotionally draining but if you read the 1,000 accounts of hell, and qatch 100 videos of people's testimony of hell, all of them every single one converted to Christianity as they seen Jesus. Not a single one converted to Muslim or any other religion or atheism. I've seen it bring the most hardcore life long Muslims to their knees and risk their lives and be abandoned by all their friends and family to convert. These testimonies are the most poqerfull evidence. You can find these testimonies in books or on youtube videos. Even my family has OBE's but from heaven and not hell and if they didn't come back I qould've never been born. The crazy part is the similarities of the experiences people share (even though they
re mainly non Christians ignorant of the bible) is chilling and the terror of hell just being explained is very disturbing. I'd imagine most people would get sick or turn off the video. I force myself to read thousands of accounts and watch hundreds of accounts of hell.. My thirst for knowledge may be too strong but I have to know.

I haven't gone too deep on the Qhore of Babylon (no pun intended) as I'm currently creating a deep dive on the Shroud of Turin. It's the best physical evidence on earth for the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus. I was originally a skeptic but now I am of the belief this is the authentic Shroud of our Massiah and proof of the resurrection.

• Woah
What about the Antichrist killing off the whore of Babylon (false one world religion or belief system) and assuming worship all for himself?
IDK if you're damned or if you can repent. It says the only sin that can't be forgiven is blaspheme of the holy spirit.

• +1
For those who took the mark of the beast with the Jew Jabs, I feel bad for you son. I will pray for YHWH to forgive you and if not it's eternal damnation.

For the dudes who are struggling to moneymaxx, your pureblood sperm will be worth more than any shitcoin very soon.

View attachment 2548604

View attachment 2548606
Schizorambles, says the Jews gave vaxxed people mark of the beast (I'm unvaxxed btw nigger) then says he will pray to the Jewish Caananite metallurgy god...JFL at Christcucks these days.

• JFL
Pure blood here, luckily I have a family member who is intelligent enough not to have been vaccinated neither, it is a blessing to have someone like that in your family
It's quite sad because my family members are dropping like flies. Also women are more prone to getting the shot than men.

I wanted to have a pureblood, Israelite (of the tribe of Judah (Irish/Scottish) and a virgin female. The odds of me being able to pull this off are next to 0.001% given the shot, feminism turning females to whores and losing their virginity at younger ages, and Ireland being genocide by the forced immigrations of the shitskins to wipe out the Israelite blood. I have forgiven the evil the Edomites have done to all humanity but I am disappointed by the fact that I cannot have a family in this lifetime unless God gifts me with a borderline miracle. At this point I've gone from a degenerate Chad to a Vincel.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
It's quite sad because my family members are dropping like flies. Also women are more prone to getting the shot than men.

I wanted to have a pureblood, Israelite (of the tribe of Judah (Irish/Scottish) and a virgin female. The odds of me being able to pull this off are next to 0.001% given the shot, feminism turning females to whores and losing their virginity at younger ages, and Ireland being genocide by the forced immigrations of the shitskins to wipe out the Israelite blood. I have forgiven the evil the Edomites have done to all humanity but I am disappointed by the fact that I cannot have a family in this lifetime unless God gifts me with a borderline miracle. At this point I've gone from a degenerate Chad to a Vincel.
Yes, women are low-iq, they always follow what the masses do, in fact women ARE the masses, the first thing that came to mind back in 2020-2021 is how the hell am I going to find a woman who is not vaccinated to reproduce

Other relatives of mine got the vaccine and have worsening health problems, they even tried to sue the government

I know people who died after getting the vaccine.

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon and LancasteR
IDK if he deceives everyone. I know there are people that survive and do not take the mark during the 1,000 year reign of Christ. I have no idea how that's possible but the devil convinces many of them to attack new Israel at the end of 1,000 years and Jesus burns all of them.

The best qay or shall I say quickest qay for a Muslim (or any non christian) or athiest to be converted is for them to experience hell through a near death/Out of body experience. It's going to be extremely painfull and emotionally draining but if you read the 1,000 accounts of hell, and qatch 100 videos of people's testimony of hell, all of them every single one converted to Christianity as they seen Jesus. Not a single one converted to Muslim or any other religion or atheism. I've seen it bring the most hardcore life long Muslims to their knees and risk their lives and be abandoned by all their friends and family to convert. These testimonies are the most poqerfull evidence. You can find these testimonies in books or on youtube videos. Even my family has OBE's but from heaven and not hell and if they didn't come back I qould've never been born. The crazy part is the similarities of the experiences people share (even though they
re mainly non Christians ignorant of the bible) is chilling and the terror of hell just being explained is very disturbing. I'd imagine most people would get sick or turn off the video. I force myself to read thousands of accounts and watch hundreds of accounts of hell.. My thirst for knowledge may be too strong but I have to know.

I haven't gone too deep on the Qhore of Babylon (no pun intended) as I'm currently creating a deep dive on the Shroud of Turin. It's the best physical evidence on earth for the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus. I was originally a skeptic but now I am of the belief this is the authentic Shroud of our Massiah and proof of the resurrection.
I think you‘re true. Remember some month ago there was 200 people in Gaza who saw Jesus Christ

IDK if you're damned or if you can repent. It says the only sin that can't be forgiven is blaspheme of the holy spirit.
the day I took the vax I actually felt a burning sensation in my arm that lasted for the rest of the day. I also saw some people in my near environment getting even more sick after taking the vax. What baffled me the most is when I heard about a miscarriage from a young, healthy woman that took vaccines and a few booster shot against omicron and whatever the other fake shit they called it before.
I also have some fatigue and energy problems but it‘s mostly from my sleep apnea I don‘t know if the vax excerbates this. Maybe I‘m just paranoid about some stuff regarding the vax idk.

• Woah
Schizorambles, says the Jews gave vaxxed people mark of the beast (I'm unvaxxed btw nigger) then says he will pray to the Jewish Caananite metallurgy god...JFL at Christcucks these days.
He's an Israelite not an Edomite/Canaanite. He's an eternal being and his flesh qas a temporary state of being to humble himself then sacrifice himself to save humanity and fulfill prophecy. The only so called cucks are those that are deceived by the Edomites/Canaanites and the shots are just one form of deception as they have many forms of deceptions through our daily lives that lead to the destruction of our physical, spiritual and mental state of being. I'm happy you didn't take the mRNA DNA biological weapon injection. However, the odds are you will bend the knee and take it eventually if you do not accept Christ as king.

He's an Israelite not an Edomite/Canaanite. He's an eternal being and his flesh qas a temporary state of being to humble himself then sacrifice himself to save humanity and fulfill prophecy. The only so called cucks are those that are deceived by the Edomites/Canaanites and the shots are just one form of deception as they have many forms of deceptions through our daily lives that lead to the destruction of our physical, spiritual and mental state of being. I'm happy you didn't take the mRNA DNA biological weapon injection. However, the odds are you will bend the knee and take it eventually if you do not accept Christ as king.
Wow wtf is this schizoramble, i'm so glad i don't have to justify the whiteness of my Israelite god to people online anymore, that was exhausting.

Yes, women are low-iq, they always follow what the masses do, in fact women ARE the masses, the first thing that came to mind back in 2020-2021 is how the hell am I going to find a woman who is not vaccinated to reproduce

Other relatives of mine got the vaccine and have worsening health problems, they even tried to sue the government

I know people who died after getting the vaccine.
It's not necessarily their lower IQ's (only a couple points lower than men on average but less variance on average than men as they hover closer to the average and men have a larger distribution as they can be geniuses to mentally retarded at higher levels than females). I believe it's the fact that they're more prone to follow the heard and instead of using their brains they make decision with their emotions.

Roughly 85% of females are vaxxed. If they're 18 or over then probably 90% have lost their virginity.
That's the thing is most people don't have the money or time to sue and even if you do it's extremely difficult to qin these cases.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
no other event in recent history has been so effective in separating the chaff from the wheat. the vax was a litmus test for who was retarded enough to be brainwashed by dancing nurses :soy:

• +1
Wow wtf is this schizoramble, i'm so glad i don't have to justify the whiteness of my Israelite god to people online anymore, that was exhausting.
You don't have to do justify anything bro. Just take the jeq Jab up the ass if you don't accept Jesus as King. The three inevitable options are vax me harder gov daddy or accept Christ as your Massiah or you can kill yourself. It's up to you as I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him drink. I'm just giving the message to the masses.

no other event in recent history has been so effective in separating the chaff from the wheat. the vax was a litmus test for who was retarded enough to be brainwashed by dancing nurses :soy:
The funny thing is they ran mock drill in even 201 a few months before and dumbasses still didn't wake up.

I think you‘re true. Remember some month ago there was 200 people in Gaza who saw Jesus Christ

the day I took the vax I actually felt a burning sensation in my arm that lasted for the rest of the day. I also saw some people in my near environment getting even more sick after taking the vax. What baffled me the most is when I heard about a miscarriage from a young, healthy woman that took vaccines and a few booster shot against omicron and whatever the other fake shit they called it before.
I also have some fatigue and energy problems but it‘s mostly from my sleep apnea I don‘t know if the vax excerbates this. Maybe I‘m just paranoid about some stuff regarding the vax idk.

May I pray for you? If yes feel free to provide your name in a private dm and I'll keep your name private. I believe you can redeem yourself but repentance is a must. Eventually I understand I accept a death of my flesh than to live in this society but I'll choose eternal life over this temporary experience.

• +1
May I pray for you? If yes feel free to provide your name in a private dm and I'll keep your name private. I believe you can redeem yourself but repentance is a must. Eventually I understand I accept a death of my flesh than to live in this society but I'll choose eternal life over this temporary experience.
Thank you. Yeah I‘ll DM

• +1

2,400 ATHLETES - 3 YEARS OF COLLAPSING (2021-2024)​