Who cares about that fag

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
IMG 9754
IMG 9746
IMG 9745
IMG 9748

You can’t get pass these RuZZian ZuperZoldierZ

Don’t you realize they are demons? Hitler was worshipped too you’re just another sheep. USA was never wrong when they were against an enemy.

Don’t you realize they are demons? Hitler was worshipped too you’re just another sheep. USA was never wrong when they were against an enemy.
Aren't you German?? USA just blew up the nordstream so you retards couldn't get cheap gas from Russia and forced you to buy LNG at 5-10x the rate from USA and you're sitting here telling me about the morality of America. The same America that started >5 fraudulent wars in the past 2 decades. The same America that has never not been in a war of their own fomentation.

Aren't you German?? USA just blew up the nordstream so you retards couldn't get cheap gas from Russia and forced you to buy LNG at 5-10x the rate from USA and you're sitting here telling me about the morality of America. The same America that started >5 fraudulent wars in the past 2 decades. The same America that has never not been in a war of their own fomentation.
It’s good that they blew it. Nordstream is build on corruption and misery. Russia brings hell on earth and when USA takes over they will bring law and order.

It’s good that they blew it. Nordstream is build on corruption and misery. Russia brings hell on earth and when USA takes over they will bring law and order.
Literally everything is built on corruption and misery. You chose to throw away one corruption and misery for another variant of corruption and misery with the added cost of your entire economy's well-being. You are mentally ill

Literally everything is built on corruption and misery. You chose to throw away one corruption and misery for another variant of corruption and misery with the added cost of your entire economy's well-being. You are mentally ill
I rather be around humans than emotionless unemphatic Animals