Q&A - Chadlite's Experiences With Foids And Day to Day Life

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
I'll be on here for the next couple hours doing Q&As about stuff like how to slay, my experiences slaying, how I'm treated in public, in social settings, at bars/clubs and on social media, how to looksmax, etc.

Some background information about me:
  • 20 yo 6'3 Han Chinese straight male living in a major city on the East Coast
  • Currently attending a decently renowned college
  • Decently gymmaxxed, physique is ideal for mass appeal (think athletic male model physique that girls won't think is "too big", while girls into muscular guys will also like)
  • Decently NT, in greek life, decent status on campus
  • Slays mainly off bars/clubs, Tinder and Hinge
  • Goes mainly for Han (not other NEAs)/white/slavic/MENA/latina foids
  • Social circle mainly full of 6'1+ white/exotic Chadlites, so I can answer questions using their anecdotes and experiences as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
bump ik u incels have questions to ask dont ask me looksmaxxing questions tho the only thing i do is skincare

• +1
I'll be on here for the next couple hours doing Q&As about stuff like how to slay, my experiences slaying, how I'm treated in public, in social settings, at bars/clubs and on social media, how to looksmax, etc.

• Decently gymmaxxed, physique is ideal for mass appeal (think athletic male model physique that girls won't think is "too big", while girls into muscular guys will also like)
how tall are you/what's your age/phenotype? do you slay?

• Chinese
  • "decently NT"
  • "slays mainly off bars/clubs, Tinder, Hinge"
  • refers to self in 3rd person
  • goes mainly for Han, not white
  • will be here for next couple of hours doing Q&A

tsk tsk, also at 20 and only barely able to "decently" get chinese women before rocketing back to ChinaLand to not ever hear about again

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
  • Social circle mainly full of 6'1+ white/exotic Chadlites, so I can answer questions using their anecdotes and experiences as well
You have the perfect stats to impress incels online, good on you for being Han Chinese so it's even believable.

what did it feel like taking your first bbc up the ass???

• Chinese
  • "decently NT"
  • "slays mainly off bars/clubs, Tinder, Hinge"
  • refers to self in 3rd person
  • goes mainly for Han, not white
  • will be here for next couple of hours doing Q&A

tsk tsk, also at 20 and only barely able to "decently" get chinese women before rocketing back to ChinaLand to not ever hear about again
im not from china

>Is in a frat

Bro only joined Greek life for the brotherhood probably
unironically yes and for the connections, probably 95%+ of my slays came from bars/clubs or OLD

during our parties/mixers im usually trying to make sure nothing breaks, theres pledges at the doors to turn people away, the cops dont get called and nobody spikes our jungle juice

for our philanthrophy events and brother events obviously im not trying to slay there

I already debunked this lame, pussy deprived bullshitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, chosen-one and Deleted member 48871
favourite film?

Tales from the slums of hong kong
theres literally proof in there to dissaude u smoothbrains from piping up maybe rub two braincells together and read my post before opening ur mouth and lowering the average iq incthe room

Have you ever seen foids disrespect guys who’re sub5 or normies bc of their physical features, while together alone?

Have you ever seen foids disrespect guys who’re sub5 or normies bc of their physical features, while together alone?
usually not outright but they just get subtly/implicitly ignored or seen as lower in group conversations for example nobody will look at them talk to them or ask them questions, or the bartender goes to them last (when multiple people are trying to get her attention and order drinks), also nobody sits next to them in lectures, they get dropped during rush week (although this is by other guys not foids), theyre not gonna have foids randomly talk to them at bars/clubs

keep doing mental gymnastics

dnrd

• JFL
One thing I will add is that when you're out and about on campus you will very frequently see foids you've matched with on dating apps, foids who have approached you before or foids that you've heard have called you hot/attractive from word of mouth through social circles just randomly. I see them at the gym, in classes, at fast food places and on the streets very often, it gets awkward really quickly when you're trying to do something professional like a group presentation or study in the library and some foid in your group or sitting next to you is one of the aforementioned categories

bump this is ur last chance incels to get valuable insights from me

especially high schoolers on this forum college is way different as its more lookist and the competition is tougher u should ask for advice so u can prepare

Lmao nigga thinks hes important n shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 48871
Lmao nigga thinks hes important n shit
i mog 99.9% of this forum and im NTish which means i can provide better insights than the vast vast majority of the forum

Have you always been popular?
How often do you get approached?, (dating app girls who message you first and cold approach)
What’s your advice for ugky non NT guys?
How big is your dick?

Have you always been popular?
How often do you get approached?, (dating app girls who message you first and cold approach)
What’s your advice for ugky non NT guys?
How big is your dick?
i wouldnt say im popular in college or anything (def not a frat star, athlete, dj or anything along those lines) but have a decent social circle especially being in a fraternity which just guarantees you dozen of friends, im pretty known around campus though, foids will come up to me and say "i recognize you from x place", wasnt popular in high school either

foids very rarely message first on dating apps (my social circle of attractive guys have confirmed this), but if i send sexual first texts theyll respond positively, i get approached pretty often when out, sometimes multiple times an hour or by multiple girls at once (ex: "my friend thinks youre really hot too")

for ugly non NT guys you need to statusmax and gymmax, also use drugs to fraud NT on nights out, hair helps with covering failos

my dick is under average not by much though

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
i wouldnt say im popular in college or anything (def not a frat star, athlete, dj or anything along those lines) but have a decent social circle especially being in a fraternity which just guarantees you dozen of friends, im pretty known around campus though, foids will come up to me and say "i recognize you from x place", wasnt popular in high school either

foids very rarely message first on dating apps (my social circle of attractive guys have confirmed this), but if i send sexual first texts theyll respond positively, i get approached pretty often when out, sometimes multiple times an hour or by multiple girls at once (ex: "my friend thinks youre really hot too")

for ugly non NT guys you need to statusmax and gymmax, also use drugs to fraud NT on nights out, hair helps with covering failos

my dick is under average not by much though
What do you consider “average”

How do women react to your dick

Have you ever at a fwb

What do you consider “average”

How do women react to your dick

Have you ever at a fwb
average is 6 inches imo

women react neutral or positively (they not gonna say you have a small dick if they think youre attractive)

pretty much everyone in college is looking for fwbs (called situationships for the NT) and not LTRs

average is 6 inches imo

women react neutral or positively (they not gonna say you have a small dick if they think youre attractive)

pretty much everyone in college is looking for fwbs (called situationships for the NT) and not LTRs
How many fwb have you had?

Nobody is impressed by your larping you stupid faggot. Imagine being so starved for attention that you need to come on a forum full of autistic young men to get some form of validation.

You’ve apparently already been exposed previously so why are you still doing this??? Female energy jeez

- How often do you get approached in nightclubs, and what do those approaches look like?
- Any experience with the above outside the states
- How do you compare with your white/black/latino chadlite firends w.r.t attention on a night out
- What type of Asian aesthetic do you have? Kpop/Bearded Maesthetic/Hapa looking etc
- Who has more appeal in the west? Kpop or Tanned rugged Asian i.e