Ask me anything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, SeriousAscension, rubberduck and 6 others
1. how has it changed your life? Both with woman and with men

btw you should really work on making your neck thicker

1. how has it changed your life? Both with woman and with men

btw you should really work on making your neck thicker
I hope not to sound like and asshole but here I go…

Self esteem and confidence up 200% but took quite a bit of positive reinforcements and interactions with both men and women, but especially women. When I mention men I mean respect from them, automatic respect, the one you earn by just looking handsome. Women I get stares everywhere I go, and many turn their heads when I past them. I had about three girlfriends and all of them worship my looks and tell me how handsome I am. But keep in mind the halo effect of my lifts. I wear 4” shoe lifts from GUIDOMAGGI (I’m 5’9) so with my lifts am about average for todays standards

Also I get hired in any job that i can get an inperson interview and in the past I got always rejected.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, SeriousAscension and mvp2v1
I hope not to sound like and asshole but here I go…

Self esteem and confidence up 200% but took quite a bit of positive reinforcements and interactions with both men and women, but especially women. When I mention men I mean respect from them, automatic respect, the one you earn by just looking handsome. Women I get stares everywhere I go, and many turn their heads when I past them. I had about three girlfriends and all of them worship my looks and tell me how handsome I am. But keep in mind the halo effect of my lifts. I wear 4” shoe lifts from GUIDOMAGGI (I’m 5’9) so with my lifts am about average for todays standards

Also I get hired in any job that i can get an inperson interview and in the past I got always rejected.
Nice, it seems like you ascended, could you post any video to see what you look like in motion?

In this thread we see how before and after pics for filler can be deceiving. Guy in the thread looked like he ascended in pics but in reality he looked like an uncanny creature. https://looksmax.org/threads/why-are-fillers-always-better-than-implants.629634/post-10109318

how long do the fillers last?

Nice, it seems like you ascended, could you post any video to see what you look like in motion?

In this thread we see how before and after pics for filler can be deceiving. Guy in the thread looked like he ascended in pics but in reality he looked like an uncanny creature. https://looksmax.org/threads/why-are-fillers-always-better-than-implants.629634/post-10109318
You gotta trust me on this but I promise you it looks natural, I have a friend who is a plastic surgeon and he knows about my fillers as well as family members and they all say I look natural, I think the uncanny results are from bad doctors or people that went to a nurse, dermatologist or any medspa

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
Mirin I just shed a tear

Why not implants?

How did your face get so much leaner. You lost all buccal fat

Last edited:
I wanna get a natural look cheek bones filler what type of fillers would you recommend? Any notes on check bones fillers that I should consider?

I wanna get a natural look cheek bones filler what type of fillers would you recommend? Any notes on check bones fillers that I should consider?
Depends what deficiency you’re trying to correct, but I would avoid zygomatic filler, for that since there’s little fat I would use custom implants. Filler is great in areas where there’s a lot of fat and muscle like the malar area to correct negative orbital vector, but the results will always be subpar than what you can get with good implants, is like no comparison. Filler for the cheeks like voluma and volbella are great just for a 50-60% improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540