Question about Furosemide Side Effects and Dosage

L

lanylanylany

Iron
I got my hands on some 40mg tablets, and my question is, should i take 2 or 3 tablets?
(I wanted to take 3 but now reconsidering it so i wont feel like dying)
I dont wanna use them often just before a big event (once a month maybe less probably), and i know u gotta take them 4 hours before u go out,

- but should you do anything after it?
- Should you drink water before and after taking it?
- How does it react with alcohol,
- and if the cramps u get from taking too much are really bad
- and if u can do something to stop them.

Ive just taken 1 tablet before and it was normal i just pissed for a bit didnt feel anything special.

Use 2 if you are using first time,
- No you don’t have to do anything
- it will flush out most of the water so don’t drink a lot of water after taking it
- any liquid it’ll just flush it out either it be alcohol or watee
- don’t exceed 3 pills so no cramps till 120mg
- it can’t be reversed, the effect usuall Stays for 4-5 hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks, pneumocystosis and lanylanylany
- it will flush out most of the water so don’t drink a lot of water after taking it
Thank you, do u think if k do 2 and a half itll be bad? My bw is 75kg

Thank you, do u think if k do 2 and a half itll be bad? My bw is 75kg
Depends on height but, I tried that twice 3pills at a time and atleast had to piss 4-5 times continuously in an hour but after that my face looked a lot less bloated

• +1
Reactions: lanylanylany
Depends on height but, I tried that twice 3pills at a time and atleast had to piss 4-5 times continuously in an hour but after that my face looked a lot less bloated
Depends on height u mean the taller the more u can handle or the opposite

Depends on height u mean the taller the more u can handle or the opposite
You said you were 75kgs so if you’re short it might not work very well because you’re just fat, but yea if you are tall so it definitely works

• +1
I got my hands on some 40mg tablets, and my question is, should i take 2 or 3 tablets?
(I wanted to take 3 but now reconsidering it so i wont feel like dying)
I dont wanna use them often just before a big event (once a month maybe less probably), and i know u gotta take them 4 hours before u go out,

- but should you do anything after it?
- Should you drink water before and after taking it?
- How does it react with alcohol,
- and if the cramps u get from taking too much are really bad
- and if u can do something to stop them.

Ive just taken 1 tablet before and it was normal i just pissed for a bit didnt feel anything special.
Can this shit kill you? I’ve been thinking about trying it but I wanna know the absolute worse side effects. Like what happens if it all went wrong

Can this shit kill you? I’ve been thinking about trying it but I wanna know the absolute worse side effects. Like what happens if it all went wrong
Nah it doesn’t kill, jjust don’t overdose it otherwise you might end up feeling sick

just dont take a second dose the day after you will feel like absolute shit

Jesus, don't take diuretics to debloat, instead drink a gallon of water in the morning and a gallon in the evening, you will be permadebloated

• Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Jesus, don't take diuretics to debloat, instead drink a gallon of water in the morning and a gallon in the evening, you will be permadebloated
Well that doesn’t fucking work retard no offense

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
You need a lot more than drinking water to debloat, it’s not that easy, I’ve tried it.
Then you weren’t drinking enough water or you are just not meant to flush all your water out genetically

Are you just gonna take diuretics daily? Do you know what that will do to your body?

Then you weren’t drinking enough water or you are just not meant to flush all your water out genetically

Are you just gonna take diuretics daily? Do you know what that will do to your body?
no I plan on taking it occasionally to debloat me and then maintaining that using potassium chloride

could furo be a lifehack to sober up quickly? if it flushes alcohol tol

if you’re diving into the furosemide game, buckle up, because this stuff is serious. First off, it’s a diuretic, so expect to be hitting the bathroom more often than usual. But hey that’s the price you pay for shedding excess water weight right? Just make sure you’re hydrating like a champ to avoid dehydration and watch out for those electrolyte imbalances potassium levels can take a nosedive, so consider adding some bananas to your diet or maybe even a potassium supplement.

80mg/two pills should do the job tho and no you do not have to drink shit ton water after… you can have a sip or two after peeing but don’t overdrink since the whole purpose of furosmide is to flush out water (hope this makes sense)

• +1