Question about investing

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I have a bout 10k I want to spend on stocks

Problem is that most of the high quality stocks are performing very well and I don't want to buy high; and I don't want to buy garbage stocks either. Already learnt my lesson there.

Should I just wait until a market crash? Imo it would be retarded to spend money on stocks that are currently hitting their peak. Even the S&P 500 is at its peak

Strategies during a bull market?

I'm a low IQ brute so I have little idea about what I'm doing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and coispet
Wait for crash

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and forevergymcelling
Wait for crash

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, aleksander, sub5c3l and 2 others
It’s cope stock market is fixed by the elites

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, thereallegend, infini and 1 other person

Problem is that most of high quality stocks are performing very well and I don't want to buy high; and I don't want to buy garbage stocks either. Already learnt my lesson there.

Should I just wait until a market crash? Imo it would be retarded to spend money on stocks that are currently hitting their peak. Even the S&P 500 is at its peak

I'm a low IQ brute so I have little idea about what I'm dong
A few things you can try

1) Buy into said high q stocks. It's an election year and odds are they will continue to go up till 2025.
If it crashes, it's not the end of the world, but it's a bummer because you'll have to wait it out.

2) Wait for the crash to make your move. Exact opposite of option 1 basically.
But you could end up waiting a rather long time and you'll get butthurt if the high q shit keeps going up and you miss out.

3) Do contrarian shit. The most risky play if you're not a pro.
Example (don't follow this jfl) : Buy into shit like REITs and pharmaceuticals.
They've been beaten down hard by interest rates (real estate stocks) and the end of covid (PFE, BMY ...)

I just do the no brainer thing and buy SCHD & SCHG. I treat it like a savings account I will open in 4-6 years.

• +1
Reactions: infini, Shkreliii, Infinite and 1 other person
A few things you can try

1) Buy into said high q stocks. It's an election year and odds are they will continue to go up till 2025.
If it crashes, it's not the end of the world, but it's a bummer because you'll have to wait it out.

2) Wait for the crash to make your move. Exact opposite of option 1 basically.
But you could end up waiting a rather long time and you'll get butthurt if the high q shit keeps going up and you miss out.

3) Do contrarian shit. The most risky play if you're not a pro.
Example (don't follow this jfl) : Buy into shit like REITs and pharmaceuticals.
They've been beaten down hard by interest rates (real estate stocks) and the end of covid (PFE, BMY ...)

I just do the no brainer thing and buy SCHD & SCHG. I treat it like a savings account I will open in 4-6 years.
Appreciate the response (y)

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Youre still getting brutally fucked by inflation
Exactly. Just holding on to your money is a brutal descension
I would rather invest into solid things like plot, housing, gold, etc. Or you can do some banking plan that gives you interest based on the tenure

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and forevergymcelling

Problem is that most of the high quality stocks are performing very well and I don't want to buy high; and I don't want to buy garbage stocks either. Already learnt my lesson there.

Then short, or in meanwhile read up on investing. Look at how martin shkreli rates stocks. There's still ways to make money

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Exactly. Just holding on to your money is a brutal descension
I would rather invest into solid things like plot, housing, gold, etc. Or you can do some banking plan that gives you interest based on the tenure
Yeah gews would disagree with you
Hoarding your wealth is how all the greats got rich
Not investing in some make believe financial market
Just lol at your IQ

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Infinite
Yeah gews would disagree with you
Hoarding your wealth is how all the greats got rich
Not investing in some make believe financial market
Just lol at your IQ
Nigga, if you had money, you'd know.
No one just saves their money and watches it skyrocket
I said stable investments you can sell for more later, gold and land never depreciates in value unless an atomic bomb is on it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nigga, if you had money, you'd know.
No one just saves their money and watches it skyrocket
I said stable investments you can sell for more later, gold and land never depreciates in value unless an atomic bomb is on it

Why would a person invest in a rigged market where only insider traders win

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, thereallegend and Infinite

Timespan for this 10k investment.
As in, when need to cash out?

buy capitulation liquidation wicks on strong memecoins

can literally turn 10k in millions doing this, pick the free money up off the floor

Imo these stocks are currently undervalued:
Paypal
Google
Tesla
SOFI

• +1
Reactions: LabMale__
just invest in low risk etf, they will go up unless ww3 or some shit

• +1
I mean I just have 10k sitting there in my bank rotting

No timespan
no time span = not gonna use the money for the next 25+ years.
than, trying to do timing now is cope. Timing is more for short term traders.
thus, just buy what you think has value in the future. Probably just stck to index stuff, if one wants to buy companies/stocks

• +1
Probably can't go wrong going into anything that's popular.

like I can tell nobody here is actually doing this shit for a living

holy shit bro, you don’t realise how little you know about stuff like this
I literally said in the OP I don't know shit about this or I wouldn't be asking for advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and russwestbrook

Timing the market is hard even for the smartest ppl in the world

Just do "dollar cost averaging" for S&P500 (i.e. put $500/month or whatever in the S&P500 regardless of what the stock market looks like)

Mathematically the dips/ highs will cancel out and over time you just benefit from the compounding. Also psychologically, it removes you from the FOMO/ buy the dip brain cancer that plagues most moneymaxxer bros