Question about my chin (with photos!)

D

Deleted member 43374

oldest of the zoomer generation
So, my doc said that my chin is in alignment but looking at it head on, it sags (I've had chin lipo so it can't be fat). I speculate that it's down to my lack of chin height, I.e small chin. I'm getting a genioplasty in a couple of months. What kind MM advancement should I expect?

I've had 3 wisdom teeth that haven't impacted, so I don't think my jaw is an issue.

Screenshot 20230916 193729 Gallery
Screenshot 20230916 193606 Gallery
Screenshot 20230916 194046 Gallery

Last edited:
You need maybe 5-6 mms,dw genio does that easily

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Deleted member 43374
Ideal projection. Just shit height

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 43374
Ideal projection. Just shit height
Yeah, my dad has a small chin so it's inherited from him. Sadly, I didn't inherit his giga chad hair genetics, FFS.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I doubt you need surgery

You could get height veneers to make your teeth longer making your jaw look taller

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
So, my doc said that my chin is in alignment but looking at it head on, it sags (I've had chin lipo so it can't be fat). I speculate that it's down to my lack of chin height, I.e small chin. I'm getting a genioplasty in a couple of months. What kind MM advancement should I expect?

I've had 3 wisdom teeth that haven't impacted, so I don't think my jaw is an issue.

View attachment 2434800View attachment 2434801View attachment 2434804
Something is also going on with your philtrum

I doubt you need surgery

You could get height veneers to make your teeth longer making your jaw look taller
I dunno. I've always had sleep problems. I think genio will ascend me. My chin shouldn't sag the way it does.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
I doubt you need surgery

No I would not recommend veneers. That’s Leads to problems in the future just Genio. Genio has nearly no risks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43374
No I would not recommend veneers. That’s Leads to problems in the future just Genio. Genio has nearly no risks
Thanks. I've booked the surgery and flight. I can't wait to get this sorted. The hotel is fucking expensive, though. €450 for 6 days!

• Woah
Reactions: extremchange628181
Ur chin is generally failoed in 3 ways: lack of height, lack of projection (only slightly tho), and mentolabial fold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43374
Ur chin is generally failoed in 3 ways: lack of height, lack of projection (only slightly tho), and mentolabial fold
Isn't the mentolabial fold improved when the height is increased via sliding genioplasty?

Isn't the mentolabial fold improved when the height is increased via sliding genioplasty?

The mentolabial fold is caused by this point being too far back. I'm not sure honestly how u can fix it

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369

If u look at logan paul for example u can see he has a very good chin and this part of his chin is forwardly grown thats y he doesnt have mentolabial fold.
What causes it to be far back?

The thing is a genio brings the lower part of the chin forward and/or downard. It doesn't change the position of the "crease" where ur lower teeth are attatched. I may be wrong but that's all I know about it
I think you are wrong. Watch this.

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103