Question about tret and skin

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Finally was able to get my shit together and started by getting tret from my derm. Its 0.025% and comes with 1% clindamycin. I was thinking of using it at night with azelaic in the morning as well as moisturiser every morning and Miscellar water to cleanse in the morning. I was also going to megadose Vitamin b5 as that also has healing affects against acne. I was wondering if this is a good routine and if niacinamide would a reasonable addition also or would it be too excessive?

Use taz bro

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
My routine is the same but without the miscellar water and vitamin b5, It works well

• +1
Don't use cleanser in the morning you'll dry your skin

• +1
i’d use clinda in the morning also. clinda and tret together can cause irritation. that’s at least what i do

• +1
dont forget use tret on undereye aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, FBl and N1666
I applied tret and azleic on underye my undereye skin is like a tissue paper rn so fucking thin gives the illusion of shitty under eye support fml

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and dangis
I applied tret and azleic on underye my undereye skin is like a tissue paper rn so fucking thin gives the illusion of shitty under eye support fml
wait a month it will get thicker trust me

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and FBl
R u being serious? Please don't mislead me my underyes are already subhuman I have to take a medication that basically melted all my fat pads I have the same level fatpads as someone who's like 25, 26, at 17. And my infras r recessed. R u sure tret on undereyes will thicken the skin? Can u explain why?

Don't use cleanser in the morning you'll dry your skin
Then how am I meant to clean my skin?, just soap and water?

Then how am I meant to clean my skin?, just soap and water?
No, just cold water in the morning, no soap. You use the cleansers only in the evening.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back