QUESTION FOR REALSURGERYMAX: WHAT VERSION OF BIMAX DO YOU ENDORSE

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
@RealSurgerymax I have an open question for you

Which "type" of bimax do you believe in the most, generally speaking?

The ultra conservative few mm advancements that Ramieri and most American surgeons do

The moderately blackpilled advancements surgeons such as Pagnoni do

Or the extremely blackpilled, some would even say dogmaxxed advancements surgeons such as Alfaro, Coceancig, Sailer, and Safi do (I know they vary a bit on their advancements so you can specify which one you believe in the most)

Or perhaps another fourth option/specific surgeon you believe mogs the most? Please let us know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen
It's obviously gonna be "moderately", but whether those surgeons actually fall into those categories is another matter.

Also you can just tell them to advance more or less, it's your say at the end of the day, and different cases have different advancements

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
It's obviously gonna be "moderately", but whether those surgeons actually fall into those categories is another matter.

Also you can just tell them to advance more or less, it's your say at the end of the day, and different cases have different advancements
giant implants is extremely blackpilled and all about facial depth, anteface, forward growth so i could see him supporting Sailer advancements, the biggest issue with them is that they leave the rest of the face behind but implants made by giant could probably fix that, so i'm really curious as to what giant says.

@RealSurgerymax I have an open question for you

Which "type" of bimax do you believe in the most, generally speaking?

The ultra conservative few mm advancements that Ramieri and most American surgeons do

The moderately blackpilled advancements surgeons such as Pagnoni do

Or the extremely blackpilled, some would even say dogmaxxed advancements surgeons such as Alfaro, Coceancig, Sailer, and Safi do (I know they vary a bit on their advancements so you can specify which one you believe in the most)

Or perhaps another fourth option/specific surgeon you believe mogs the most? Please let us know.
i feel like he might say as much advancement as possible but stopping before it looks obviously uncanny/loses harmony

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Depends on the case and what the patient needs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and ccwarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back