Question for Vermilioncore

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Moderator - Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
Hello blud 💀

Why is it that i don't care and i keep munching on Doritos and play gta? Why? That's not very responsible @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Vermilioncore
Same how come I don’t know what taxes are too? People always say “ah I gotta do my taxes bud” and I’m like why? Just sit back with a burger and play games

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and NumbThePain
Same how come I don’t know what taxes are too? People always say “ah I gotta do my taxes bud” and I’m like why? Just sit back with a burger and play games
How come I've been wageslaving since 2018 and haven't put a bullet through my skull yet ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Mirin. When people ask me for a simple task i'd just say yes, but rather i'd just go home and sleep. Why is that?

How come I know where you worked
We worked together in 2019 blud

I remember you watching Oreoman's videos during your break eating burgers n shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Vermilioncore
We worked together in 2019 blud

I remember you watching Oreoman's videos during your break eating burgers n shit
Nah how you know that ☠️
Did you see me run across the street to Burger King during break because I had no car

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing