(Question from my sister)"why are you guys so obsessed with yours and other guys' looks instead of focusing on your personality or attitude"?

328C3534 085F 4DBA A6D3 CC8B1A18CC5D

• JFL
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Deleted member 5393 and mulattomaxxer
Ask her why she's a hypergamous whore and only wants Tall White Chads (we all already know the answer anyways)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 6873
Ask her why she's hypergamous and only wants Tall White Chads (we all already know the answer anyways)
OP is larping, he avoided answering some good questions asked here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Tell her to give my bro @Colvin76 a chance so they can breed 8PSL lightskins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 4332
Your sister is kinda right ,guys should focus on both mindset-and looks
The more you become successful the more people look at your clothes and atuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
Holy Family High School :lul:. What is this retarded name

This why high school best chance at ascension.
Massive fucking cope.

Either OP is LARPing or his sister is an outlier.

High school is the best time to ascend, but will still be over for sub 4/10 truecels

Holy Family High School :lul:. What is this retarded name
it is highschool she went to for about 2 weeks then she left because she wouldn't speak all day in school. JFL

Caged hard at this tbh ngl
bro once i've acquired my harem of Dutch women you can use some to makes some Colvin Meeks offspring :lul:

• JFL
Massive fucking cope.

Either OP is LARPing or his sister is an outlier.

Higher chances of finding outliers in high school than later on.

• +1
Higher chances of finding outliers in high school than later on.
actually true if you've been in American public schools you will have seen some legit truecels with girls. Even the smelly incel kids occasionally had girls. JFL

• JFL
it is highschool she went to for about 2 weeks then she left because she wouldn't speak all day in school. JFL
You should stop giving out info about your sister in here :dafuckfeels: unless larp

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 6873
How old is your sis op

never even had kiss or held a boys hand
Good girl ,but she needs that tbh she needs sex especially at that age wish you luck hope she doesn’t become a whore

No personality for my bones

ok I she told me not to show here pics but I am going to. Maybe she is telling the truth after all take a look.
she is 15 but 14 there
Yo retard don't share the pictures of your family are you stupid? Jk you obviously are

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yo retard don't share the pictures of your family are you stupid? Jk you obviously are
Jeez got an obsession with me buddy mentioning me elsewhere too? Fuck off

In response to your sisters question looks are everything. You could ask her if she has ever had a crush (100% LOOKS, any 'personaility' is your brain trying to make them seem ever more perfect) or ask her why she wears makeup if personality is all that matters. The enitre make-up industry is literally a nuclear blackpill and she is clearly wearing makeup in those pics.

There is no point in trying to blackpill a female, it is pointless. Females already do blackpilled shit like wear revealing clothes, push up bras, shave body hair and use makeup etc to be more attractive to men and JFL if anyone reading this believes they do this shit just to impress their "girlfriends".

She is 15 and will be bluepilled from movies and stuff. If she truely values personality she will probably be one of those girls that will make a reddit post about how sweet her BF is but she never wants to have sex with him. AWALT without exception

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
In response to your sisters question looks are everything. You could ask her if she has ever had a crush (100% LOOKS, any 'personaility' is your brain trying to make them seem ever more perfect) or ask her why she wears makeup if personality is all that matters. The enitre make-up industry is literally a nuclear blackpill and she is clearly wearing makeup in those pics.

There is no point in trying to blackpill a female, it is pointless. Females already do blackpilled shit like wear revealing clothes, push up bras, shave body hair and use makeup etc to be more attractive to men and JFL if anyone reading this believes they do this shit just to impress their "girlfriends".

She is 15 and will be bluepilled from movies and stuff. If she truely values personality she will probably be one of those girls that will make a reddit post about how sweet her BF is but she never wants to have sex with him. AWALT without exception
she doesn't own any makeup

imagine doxxxing your 15 year old sister or w/e age she is on .me

125 iq

• JFL
she doesn't own any makeup

Is this by choice or due to parents? My sister didnt wear makeup at that age and I know some of her friends didnt. I guess doing makeup for 30 mins in the morning is effort.

• JFL
Is this by choice or due to parents? My sister didnt wear makeup at that age and I know some of her friends didnt. I guess doing makeup for 30 mins in the morning is effort.
Sisters me

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and penis3