Question

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
If my only plan for weight loss is too just eat less, what will my body look like?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 656
Thinner

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, androidcel, Time Travel and 5 others
Zyzz.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sizzurp and mojopin
If you just eat less you'll lose fat as well as muscle. If you eat less while lifting weights you'll lose fat and either lose less muscle than you would otherwise or you could gain muscle depending on how hard you go. Depends how far you go tbh, you will become skinny fat (which is an upgrade from your current body) regardless and from there it is your choice if you want to bulk and gain muscle or cut more and become skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Zeta ascended, mojopin and 1 other person
just
eat
less

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If you just eat less you'll lose fat as well as muscle. If you eat less while lifting weights you'll lose fat and either lose less muscle than you would otherwise or you could gain muscle depending on how hard you go. Depends how far you go tbh, you will become skinny fat (which is an upgrade from your current body) regardless and from there it is your choice if you want to bulk and gain muscle or cut more and become skinny.
Since he's a beginner if he lift weights at a calorie deficit he will still gain muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Heirio
Since he's a beginner if he lift weights at a calorie deficit he will still gain muscle.
yea but he's also blackoutwhitein so I doubt he'd put in enough effort to actually gain muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Time Travel, dogtown and 3 others
why don't you try it instead of asking random strangers online. low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and AntiSocial-Fakecel
If you can afford the weights, lifting probably won't hurt. What have you got to lose? If you weren't gonna lift anyway?

If you can afford the weights, lifting probably won't hurt. What have you got to lose? If you weren't gonna lift anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
At what weight should I decide whether to bulk or cut?

At what weight should I decide whether to bulk or cut?
Don't even worry about bulking. If you go on a cut now and consistently lift weights you'll still gain some muscle since you're a beginner.

I have 25 pound dumbbells at home.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
lose weight

Eat less and drink a lot of water and cardio