when I got lean my friends clowned me for acting like a faggot

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
they just wanted to play video games and smoke carts. I was talking to them about how i lost 30 lbs of weight and no one said anything for an awkward silence

Then some normie who is morbidly obese who kind of disliked me said “that’s so POGGERS dude”

some other person had a rapport with him and they started making jokes about me being homosexual and acting like a woman. Another normie who only eats packaged foods called weight loss cringe, “well not weight loss, just the way you do it incel194012940” in the voice someone use for a special Ed kid

i laughed it off and we played FPS shooter games.

later that night my family said I looked sick because my cheeks were gaunt (hollow) and delivered McDonald’s they bought to my room

be careful who you tell about your plans or they will passively sabotage you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Danish_Retard, rhinoplasty and 3 others
sad
you seem like the ass of any social situation. relatable

ditch everyone and live solo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Danish_Retard and incel194012940
did u eat the mcdonald’s what did they get u?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and incel194012940
The first rule of looksmaxing is to never talk about looksmaxing, boyo.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Absi, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
bro what was diet and biggest change in lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
U have friends?

I hate fat fucks

• So Sad
they just wanted to play video games and smoke carts. I was talking to them about how i lost 30 lbs of weight and no one said anything for an awkward silence

Then some normie who is morbidly obese who kind of disliked me said “that’s so POGGERS dude”

some other person had a rapport with him and they started making jokes about me being homosexual and acting like a woman. Another normie who only eats packaged foods called weight loss cringe, “well not weight loss, just the way you do it incel194012940” in the voice someone use for a special Ed kid

later that night my family said I looked sick because my cheeks were gaunt (hollow) and delivered McDonald’s they bought to my room

If they’re real friends then just don’t bring up this kind of subject while with them… if they’re absolute losers and have no sense of friendship then cut them off

• +1
I don't think I could ever slum it enough to hang out with someone who says "poggers"

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and incel194012940
bro what was diet and biggest change in lifestyle?
i ate 800 calories of protein and a bunch of diet drinks and ldared with cheat meals/weeks when I felt like it so every 1-2 weeks. I took caffeine pills and cardine to suppress hunger and be able to do work. this was ~ 2yr ago
did u eat the mcdonald’s what did they get u?
my favorite is the green shake they have in march

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

You never reveal your looksmaxxing plans to anyone, that's looksmaxxing 101. You lie and lie and lie, you have to continuously deny any effort that went into your ascension.

People love the idea of a natural slayer/beauty. The moment you let it out that you're investing significant amounts of time and effort to improve yourself, there is an inherent judgment. Why do you think there's such a stigma around plastic surgery and why celebrities vehemently deny any procedures they've had done on themselves?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and BrahminBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back