My life is over, my family and friends think Im a pedophile. I will be kicked out of the house when I turn 18

Im 17, Theres this foid in my class who is 15. She is pretty cute and I thought a 2 year age gap isnt that much so I went for it. Surprisingly enough she reciprocated and we started dating. Things were good for a while, anyways I told my friends about her and they asked how old she was I said 15... big mistake. They all called me disgusting and said I was a pedo.

Eventually word spread to their parents and then from them to mine. Hell broke loose in my house my dad and mom yelled at me, they said theyd kick me out of the house when Im 18 and im being disinherited. I really didnt think this was a big deal since the age of adulthood in my country is 18

Fuck its over

Making peace with users Ive argued with

Im sorry to
@mogstars @Blackgymmax @Kamui @Squirtle @aspiringexcel @LilJojo @yandex99 @Xtra @kwacker777 @ElTruecel @diamondbill @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @mortis @anthony111553

Tagging users I like
@moggathon @delonregen @Gengar @shabby890 @gooner23 @NoReedemingFeature
.org users don’t get foids nice try glower

At least you have a gf. Move out with her

Progressists can act just as stupid and reactionary as dumb christians, by acting like a pubescent individuals don't engage in sex.
My thoughts regarding anti “pedo” normies has always been that they are bluepilled and don’t think young teens are having sex regularly because when they were young no girl showed any sign of sexuality to them because they are subhuman and they just assume girls are asexual

That’s what I used to think

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Tales from Tamil Nadu

Im 17, Theres this foid in my class who is 15. She is pretty cute and I thought a 2 year age gap isnt that much so I went for it. Surprisingly enough she reciprocated and we started dating. Things were good for a while, anyways I told my friends about her and they asked how old she was I said 15... big mistake. They all called me disgusting and said I was a pedo.

Eventually word spread to their parents and then from them to mine. Hell broke loose in my house my dad and mom yelled at me, they said theyd kick me out of the house when Im 18 and im being disinherited. I really didnt think this was a big deal since the age of adulthood in my country is 18

Fuck its over

Im sorry to
@mogstars @Blackgymmax @Kamui @Squirtle @aspiringexcel @LilJojo @yandex99 @Xtra @kwacker777 @ElTruecel @diamondbill @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @mortis @anthony111553

Tagging users I like
game is game

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Fuck its over

Im sorry to

Tagging users I like
How is that pedophilia it's a 2 year difference and you're not even 18 yet. It's just because you're subhuman but if it was a 48 yo Chad dating an 18 yo no one would bat an eye because it's legal brah

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon