question

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
is it stupid to get genioplasty temporarily and then get bimax later on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Yeah imo, you can get genio and bimax same time to cut costs and planning/time. Also already having genio before bimax might have risk of more complications, but I just pulled that out of my ass, so probably safe. Seems pointless tho

Yeah imo, you can get genio and bimax same time to cut costs and planning/time. Also already having genio before bimax might have risk of more complications, but I just pulled that out of my ass, so probably safe. Seems pointless tho
i've seen more and more fucked bimax results or ones that go from ugly to ugly
5B7B0321 F242 4218 AE75 331ABA3C3EEA

i've seen more and more fucked bimax results or ones that go from ugly to uglyView attachment 2054184
He looks way better now than before, IRL the difference would be much more noticeable, also only 3 weeks after surgery. A year later is when you see the real results.

He looks way better now than before, IRL the difference would be much more noticeable, also only 3 weeks after surgery. A year later is when you see the real results.
he looks just as ugly to me. his mom is the one that posted his results on reddit (jfl) and she said that kids at school called him a who, like the people from the grinch

he looks just as ugly to me. his mom is the one that posted his results on reddit (jfl) and she said that kids at school called him a who, like the people from the grinch
I doubt they had aesthetics in mind considering the mother wanted him to keep his long face and hooked nose, this was a bluepilled bimax and he still turned out looking objectively better than before. All he needs now is almond eye surgery cuz that NCT makes him look retarded

is it stupid to get genioplasty temporarily and then get bimax later on
if you're like 10 years away from getting bimax or too pussy to ever actually get it, i think getting a genio now would not be stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381
if you're like 10 years away from getting bimax or too pussy to ever actually get it, i think getting a genio now would not be stupid
Yup genio can be a decent camoflauge method

Yup genio can be a decent camoflauge method
i already have half of what it would cost for bimax itself and should have the majority of it soon but with braces and implants it will be more so that's why i'm thinking this
That is lefort 1 not bimax.
he looks awful honestly worse than before. his soft features are just shit to begin with the philtrum is awful

he looks good enough to slay in school. His mother is just braindead

I think the kid deserves a little slack since he's just an awkward teenager. Maybe after maturity and softmaxxing he'll look better. His philtrum is still dogshit and he has slight nct, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could escape inceldon eventually.

Regarding bimax & genio, I'd wait. You're honestly kinda GL as is I'm surprised you're a bimax candidate but I haven't seen side.

Last edited:
I think the kid deserves a little slack since he's just an awkward teenager. Maybe after maturity and softmaxxing he'll look better. His philtrum is still dogshit and he has slight nct, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could escape inceldon eventually.

Regarding bimax & genio, I'd wait. You're honestly kinda GL as is I'm surprised you're a bimax candidate but I haven't seen side.
i don't see him looking any better when older tbh

i don't think you've seen my unfrauded pics without temple lifting i mean i'm like 4 psl. but i agree that from the front i don't really seem like a bimax candidate most of the time. so i question whether or not bimax would ascend md