Questions about women withholding sex during dating, talk about your experiences!

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I made this thread, but I feel a lot of points weren't adequately covered:

So I decided to make it into a Google Forms survey. Nobody's information is collected:

In the form, I have asked about looks level, and whether the woman/women you saw withheld sex from you or not, and what you're looking for. I want to see if there's any correlations and patterns here.

Talk about your experiences with women withholding sex from you in this thread and how you felt about it.

What are you gathering all this data for

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
to notice if there are any correlations and patterns. I will run analysis on the data

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
to notice if there are any correlations and patterns. I will run analysis on the data
Everyone is filling out with inaccurate information though

• So Sad
@TRUE_CEL @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Baldingman1998 @VenatorLuparius @try2beme @over_for_me @CupOfCoffee @Sprinkles @\/orman @JackSparrow @LookmaxBlau @Clown Show @IMPROVINATOR @flippasav @5'7 zoomer @goldpill @drop @GabachoCopium @howtallareyou @bill @JustShower @wadsef @hypernormie @Lux @Aladin @444 @Gonthar @slop slinger @Mik @Chadeep @looksmaxxer2 @Saggitarian @Roquefort @Reformed @robtical @Corleone

Please answer this form, nobody's personal information is collected. You can also see how others have voted!

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
@TRUE_CEL @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Baldingman1998 @VenatorLuparius @try2beme @over_for_me @CupOfCoffee @Sprinkles @\/orman @JackSparrow @LookmaxBlau @Clown Show @IMPROVINATOR @flippasav @5'7 zoomer @goldpill @drop @GabachoCopium @howtallareyou @bill @JustShower @wadsef @hypernormie @Lux @Aladin @444 @Gonthar @slop slinger @Mik @Chadeep @looksmaxxer2 @Saggitarian @Roquefort @Reformed @robtical @Corleone

Please answer this form, nobody's personal information is collected. You can also see how others have voted!
@lifefuelshake

IMG 3237

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, hypernormie, Xangsane and 1 other person
151539_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Idalia is BFC (Big Florida Cock) only

• +1
151539_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Idalia is BFC (Big Florida Cock) only
Idalia roped

TC Type Image
Post-Tropical Cyclone Idalia RSS Feed icon
...TROPICAL STORM WARNING DISCONTINUED FOR BERMUDA, THIS IS THE LAST NHC ADVISORY... ...DANGEROUS SURF AND RIP CURRENTS FROM IDALIA EXPECTED TO CONTINUE ALONG THE U.S. EAST COAST THROUGH LABOR DAY WEEKEND...

5:00 PM AST Sat Sep 2
Moving: ENE at 7 mph
Min pressure: 997 mb
Max sustained: 60 mph
Public
Advisory

500 PM AST
Aviso
Publico*
not
available
Forecast
Advisory

2100 UTC
Forecast
Discussion

500 PM AST
Wind Speed
Probabilities

2100 UTC

Idalia roped

View attachment 2413575

TC Type Image
Post-Tropical Cyclone Idalia RSS Feed icon
...TROPICAL STORM WARNING DISCONTINUED FOR BERMUDA, THIS IS THE LAST NHC ADVISORY... ...DANGEROUS SURF AND RIP CURRENTS FROM IDALIA EXPECTED TO CONTINUE ALONG THE U.S. EAST COAST THROUGH LABOR DAY WEEKEND...

5:00 PM AST Sat Sep 2
Moving: ENE at 7 mph
Min pressure: 997 mb
Max sustained: 60 mph
Public
Advisory

500 PM AST
Aviso
Publico*
not
available
Forecast
Advisory

2100 UTC
Forecast
Discussion

500 PM AST
Wind Speed
Probabilities

2100 UTC
s reactions mr GIF

gert

• +1

You're making us work on your little project, aren't you?

• JFL
withholding sex just means she sees u as boyfriend material but isnt lusting after u. Over

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Filled it out
Expect to see results full of htb+

withholding sex just means she sees u as boyfriend material but isnt lusting after u. Over
True and retarded at the same time.

Women logic in a nutshell.

She gives out her pussy like a candy to Chad who won't commit but withholds it from a guy who is actually a good prospect.

Only girl who should be allowed to withhold sex are the virgin ones.

True and retarded at the same time.

Women logic in a nutshell.

She gives out her pussy like a candy to Chad who won't commit but withholds it from a guy who is actually a good prospect.

Only girl who should be allowed to withhold sex are the virgin ones.
Can you reply to my pm conversation pleaseee @VenatorLuparius